Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TORAH CODE 2012

2012 on the Hebrew calendar ends September 16.

http://www.kmph-kfre.com/story/16664855/kmph-special-report-bible-codes-2012

Re: TORAH CODE 2012

D. Shadow,

Wow, thanks so much for posting this most encouraging news.

""Vashanaya is the year which one ve ta shin ein vet 5772, which is 2012," said Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson, a Torah code researcher.

"We have a bunch of tables on war, on World War," said Shaw.

"This is Case Olam the end of the world," said Rabbi Glazerson.

But also in the 2012 codes, says Shaw, the hope of a biblical promise fulfilled.

"There's a number of 2012 tables that talk about redemption, and they're usually connected a lot with the return of the Messiah," said Shaw.

"Here is Gerulatiel. It will be a time of redemption," said Rabbi Glazerson.

And a date.

"Passover which is Pesach which is a date for redemption for the Jewish people," said Rabbi Glazerson.

Passover...April 6 through 14, 2012. But both the researchers and Shaw say this is not a prediction.

"The Torah is not a crystal ball and none of us believe we should use it in that respect," said Shaw."

Yes I agree the Torah is not a crystal ball, and shouldn't be used that way either. However, it is
very interesting to note that he states the Torah codes speak of the return of the Messiah, redemption, world war, and Passover April 6 through 14th 2012. This Passover timeline this year is also the time that we as Christians will once again, celebrate the Death, burial, & Resurrection of our Lord Jesus on the 3rd day, for the redemption of our souls. Now in 2012 we are awaiting for our Lord and Savior Jesus, to return at the Rapture for the redemption of our bodies this time!!!! Could this really be the time period of the Rapture? We see the signs of World War 3 drawing near!!! Jesus did say if we watch we would know when all these things are close and His coming would be at the door!

God knows for certain, if this is the time period or not, but we know, that the Jewish people, have much suffering to go through, before Jesus returns to Earth to rule and reign. Therefore, their redemption is close, but our redemption is that much closer, because the Rapture is imminent, and all the signs the Lord spoke of, are coming to pass!

Maranatha!

God Bless!

Valerie

One interesting thing to note about Passover season this year is that THIS YEAR, Passover falls on the same weekend as Easter (Resurrection day). This occurrence does not happen every year. What is also highly significant is that THIS YEAR the feast of First Fruits falls on Resurrection Sunday. Alot of people say that this always falls on Nisan 17. That is how it is celebrated now, however this timing is not what God intended according to what he told Moses. According to Leviticus 23:4-11, First Fruits is to be celebrated on the day after the first Sabbath within the Feast of Unleavened Bread. The Feast of Unleavened Bread takes place for the first seven days after Passover. Since the gregorian calendar and the Hebrew calendar are not in alignment, Passover does not always fall on a Friday as it does this year (at sundown Friday). This year is lined up identical to the timing that occurred when Christ was crucified. It's amazing how these parallel at a time when it looks as if we are going to be raptured this year. Couple that with the fact that the experts claim that war with Iran (Ezekiel 38-39)will begin in April, May or June. Since the war of Ezekiel likely follows the war of Psalm 83, events are lining up for the possibility that we will never see the summer. Also noteworthy on this timing is that from March 24-May 21 is the timing of the latter rains. It is also the timing of the barley harvest.
In my opinion, the gathering of the bride represents the barley harvest. The next harvest cycle within Israel is the wheat harvest where the wheat is separated "violently" from the chaff. This I believe represents the separation of the tribulation saints who are martyred for their faith. Finally comes the grape harvest where the grapes are "crushed" in the winepress. I think this represents those who took the "mark" and will be "crushed in the winepress of God's wrath".
All in all it looks like we are going home SOON. Praise GOD for that.

Valerie
D. Shadow,

Wow, thanks so much for posting this most encouraging news.

""Vashanaya is the year which one ve ta shin ein vet 5772, which is 2012," said Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson, a Torah code researcher.

"We have a bunch of tables on war, on World War," said Shaw.

"This is Case Olam the end of the world," said Rabbi Glazerson.

But also in the 2012 codes, says Shaw, the hope of a biblical promise fulfilled.

"There's a number of 2012 tables that talk about redemption, and they're usually connected a lot with the return of the Messiah," said Shaw.

"Here is Gerulatiel. It will be a time of redemption," said Rabbi Glazerson.

And a date.

"Passover which is Pesach which is a date for redemption for the Jewish people," said Rabbi Glazerson.

Passover...April 6 through 14, 2012. But both the researchers and Shaw say this is not a prediction.

"The Torah is not a crystal ball and none of us believe we should use it in that respect," said Shaw."

Yes I agree the Torah is not a crystal ball, and shouldn't be used that way either. However, it is
very interesting to note that he states the Torah codes speak of the return of the Messiah, redemption, world war, and Passover April 6 through 14th 2012. This Passover timeline this year is also the time that we as Christians will once again, celebrate the Death, burial, & Resurrection of our Lord Jesus on the 3rd day, for the redemption of our souls. Now in 2012 we are awaiting for our Lord and Savior Jesus, to return at the Rapture for the redemption of our bodies this time!!!! Could this really be the time period of the Rapture? We see the signs of World War 3 drawing near!!! Jesus did say if we watch we would know when all these things are close and His coming would be at the door!

God knows for certain, if this is the time period or not, but we know, that the Jewish people, have much suffering to go through, before Jesus returns to Earth to rule and reign. Therefore, their redemption is close, but our redemption is that much closer, because the Rapture is imminent, and all the signs the Lord spoke of, are coming to pass!

Maranatha!

God Bless!

Valerie

Valerie, there is my dream for which the Lord told me that THIS is THE season for His return for us, to consider as well.

KEEP LOOKING UP!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

WOW! Praise God! This is so exciting! I really pray that this is true...I'm ready to go home! Hallelujah!

I don't recommend that anybody use the Torah codes as a "crystal ball". However they have shown to be amazingly accurate at showing past events. On the code shown in the video they search by sequencing the numbers 5772 which is the current year on the Hebrew calendar which transitions from 5772 to 5773 on September 16. Two of the words that stand out in close proximate in the code are the words "redemption" and "messiah". I have also seen other codes based on the year 5772 that would weem to suggest that this is the year of rapture. One thing to note is that Christ will come back at his appointed time which could be ANY time. However I find it curious that the prophesies of Isaiah 17 & 19, Psalm 83, and Ezekiel 38-39 appear as if they will be fulfilled before the end of September which would fall in line with what the Torah code is showing. No matter when the timing, I KNOW we are going home very very soon. Hallelujah for that. I, like most of us watchers, am totally exhausted and want nothing more than to go home and thankfully the signs are showing us it is rapidly approaching.

Only God knows for sure. But I believe that this will most likely be the year. With all that is happening surrounding the middle east, it is hard to believe that Israel can hold off war for another year. All the experts are saying that Iran has to be dealt with in the next few months. Also, Syria is on the verge of erupting into war. Russia, Iran and China have already decided to back Bashar al Assad in Syria while the Israel, Europe and the U.S. have determined that Assad needs to be removed. Assad has stated that if any moves are made against him or Syria he will destroy Tel Aviv. It is this action that I believe within weeks or months could fulfill Isaiah 17 and lead to the wars of Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39. From my study, it appears as if we are raptured right before this sudden destruction.

A great website that you can visit for end times info and how it relates to current news:
www.bibleprophecyman.com

or his you tube page at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/proofofLastdays

Hope this helps and encourages.

Amen D. Shadow! It's apparent that this year the Psalm 83 war will erupt, and we should be raptured at about the same time. Praise God!

Kevin

There is a prophecy in Amos 8 also, that says there will be a thirst for the word of the Lord. This cannot happen if the church is all here. It says people will go far and wide to find it.

For this to happen to Israel, we must be gone first or how could it be?

The Lord is trustworthy. The bridegroom won't be late for His own wedding. Jesus said to not let our hearts be troubled or afraid. If this comes to us, we need to speak truth to attack, the truth that Jesus is faithful. He will raise the dead, raise believers that are alive at His coming, fulfill prophecies, all in the appointed time. Hang on Chris. The Lord is coming back.