Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas Cuts Medicaid Funds To Abortion Providers

Yay!!!!! Texas stands up to the Feds and cuts funds to abortion providers! I hope that other states with conservatives take note and follow this example!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/24/texas-ignores-administrations-threats-cuts-off-medicaid-to-abortion-providers/

Re: Texas Cuts Medicaid Funds To Abortion Providers

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Texas ignores administration’s threats, cuts off Medicaid to abortion providers

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/24/texas-ignores-administrations-threats-cuts-off-medicaid-to-abortion-providers/#ixzz1nLttgfjd

The Lone Star state is reminding the Obama administration of it’s unofficial motto: “Don’t mess with Texas.”

On Thursday, Texas Health and Human Services Commissioner Thomas Suehs signed a rule at the behest of lawmakers and Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott that will formally ban Planned Parenthood affiliates and other abortion providers from participating in Texas’ Women’s Health Program.

The administration had threatened to revoke federal funding from the state-federal Medicaid program if Texas went through with the ban.

“The Obama administration is trying to force Texas to violate our own state laws or they will end a program that provides preventative health care to more than 100,000 Texas women,” said Allison Castle, a spokeswoman for Gov. Rick Perry told The Texas Tribune. “This boils down to the rule of law — which the state of Texas respects and the Obama administration does not.”

According to The Tribune, if Texas and the administration are unable to broker a deal by the end of March, Texas’ Women’s Health Program will likely be terminated. (ELSEWHERE: Alabama Supreme Court takes on Roe v. Wade)

“No one’s politics should interfere with a woman’s access to health care. It is shameful that Governor Perry and Commissioner Suehs continue to politicize lifesaving breast cancer screenings and birth control access for low-income women,” Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast President and CEO Peter J. Durkin said in a statement.

According to Planned Parenthood, the state has put the health care of 130,000 women in “jeopardy

Re: Texas Cuts Medicaid Funds To Abortion Providers

That's good news Sue. I'm glad Texas is standing up against Obama!

Kevin