Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Russia ready to use military intervention to defend Iran and Syria from Israeli, US and Nato attacks

This is a new video from Jason's YouTube channel that shows the mentality of Russia concerning Iran and Syria. Read the subtitles on the bottom.

Kevin

Re: Russia ready to use military intervention to defend Iran and Syria from Israeli, US and Nato att

So, by standing ready to using military intervention to defend Iran & Syria from Israel & the U.S., is how Magog (Russia) gets that 'hook in her jaw.' Huh!?

Yup, I do now see the prophetic Ezekiel 38 & 39 war about to break out, which leads to this prophecy being fulfilled.

Valerie, you're sooo right. We're going home VERY soon.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Russia ready to use military intervention to defend Iran and Syria from Israeli, US and Nato att

Gog-Magog has been a bit confusing to me because in Rev20:7-10, this leader and troops gather together to war against the Lord and saints after the 1000 years are completed.

It looks though now that Russia is ready to jump in on the side of Iran and Syria. (Bait on a hook looks "good" right? Truth is that if some country that disagreed with US policy and wanted a president out, were to support protesters and forcibly oust the president, then beat him and drag him through the streets, the US wouldn't be too happy about that.
The hook is baited;Russia will do the "good" thing.)

So there are two Gog-Magog wars?
Here is Chuck Missler's take on Ps 83 and Eze 38-39 He thinks Ps83 must come first. So are the two consecutive and very near in time?
Thank you to Sandra at 5doves for the Missler article.
The Lord is coming back soon, so be encouraged. Current events are matching the Bible.

Hey Regina,
The name Gog is mentioned several times in the bible. I believe that there is only one Gog/Magog war as is mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39. However I also believe that Gog is NOT a man but a chief principality or one of satans head angels. I believe this demonic spirit or fallen angel will indwell or inspire a "man" both in the Ezekiel war and after the 1000 reign. That is how Gog can be referenced so many years apart.
As far as the timing of the wars of Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38, I believe that the Psalm war will come first but that both Ezekiel 38-39 and Isaiah 17 will connected to the Psalm war. I think they will happen in very close proximity to each other and the duration of each will probably be very short. In the past, Israel's wars very very rarely exceed a week in duration.

Zechariah 12:2-3..... Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

As you can see in the above scripture, "ALL" nations will be burdened with Jerusalem. Imagine Israel wiping out her enemies in the Psalm war or completely destroying Damascus as mentioned in Isaiah 17. All the other radical islamic nations and their allies would be "obliged" to counterstrike Israel. One thing that is mention in the Ezekiel war is that "they come to take spoil". After the Psalms war, Israel is going to control the lands of her defeated enemies. The nations mentioned in Exekiel 38 are surely not going to accept the geographical enlargement of Israel and want to recapture the land. Also mentioned is that when these Ezekiel nations are defeated, that the weapons are burned for seven years. I believe these seven years are the same 7 as the tribulation years. This is one reason I believe the Ezekiel war is right before or at the beginning of the tribulation.
One more point to make is that once Israel has defeated ALL these islamic nations, it would be to the benefit of these nations to have a peace agreement with Israel. It is this peace contract that I think the anti-christ confirms.

Hey D.S., It makes better sense now, thanks

I happen to have a copy of Jack Van Impe's Prophecy Bible w/the YOUR FUTURE: An A-Z Index to Prophecy in the front section of it...

On pages 90-91, Jack writes about how Russia figures into the Ezekiel 38 implies to this prophecy.

Tomorrow, on this thread, I'll share with you all what Jack has to say about Russia & Ezekiel 38. OK?

--Tammy

Kevin,

Well, it really puts everything into perspective, doesn't it! Some of the nations that will aligned with Russia or Magog, are mentioned, and Russia calls them allies! Just proves the accuracy of the Bible, which was written by Holy men, inspired by the God's Holy Spirit. God's words dictated by the Lord, and written by men, are coming to pass.

World War is imminent, but so is the Rapture, which will occur beforehand, or at the very same moment WW3 breaks out.

Tammy, we're going home very soon. God knows the exact day and hour, we know that it is very near now even at the very door!

Maranatha!

God Bless you one and all!

Valerie

Here as promised is Jack Van Impe's words on...

RUSSIA

Russia will invade Israel from the "north" in the "latter years" (Ezekiel 38:15,16) when the Jews are in their own land.

Students of the Bible have always expected this to happen. The key names in Ezekiel's prophecy are first mentioned in Genesis 10 as sons of Japeth, the son of Noah. They are Gomer, Magog, Tubal, and Meshech (Genesis 10:1,2). These key verses describe the repopulating of the earth after the Flood. It is customary in ancient times for the descendants of a man to adopt his name for their tribe. Using this system, scholars have furnished the following information:

1. Magog--his descendants are the Scythians or Tartars, whose descendants today are found in modern Russia. Scythians were called Magogites by the Greeks 2,000 years ago (Josephus, book 1, chapter 6).

2. Tubal--his descendants peopled the region south and north of the Black Sea. Tobolsk (the "sk" being the Russian suffix) perpetuates the tribal name and is presently located southwest of Siberia.

3. Meshech--his descendants are northern nations mentioned in connection with Tubal and Magog. Meshech is the original name for Moscow.

4. Rosh--the word "chief" in Ezekiel 38:3 is "Rosh" in Hebrew. "Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the Rosh prince of Meshech and Tubal." "Rosh" was the name of the tribe dwelling in the area of the Volga and it is the word for "Russia" today in some languages of the world. The name "Russia" was formed from the ancient name "Rosh." It is clear that Ezekiel was delivering a warning to the Russian prince of Meshech and Tubal. Gog is the prince, Magog his land, the reference to Meshech and Tubal (Moscow and Tobolsk) is a clear mark of identification.

Allies of Russia in that fierce conflict will be Persia (Iran and Iraq), Ethopia, Libya, Gomer (Eastern Germany and Slovakia), and Togarmah (Turkey). Daniel adds Egypt to the names of nations coming against Israel (Daniel 11:40-44).

The Russians will be pleased to cooperate with the others, knowing that when their military forces overrun the Middle East they will control all the wealth there, including Arab oil. Add to this the mineral wealth of the Dead Sea (two trillion dollars), as well as the wealth being generated in Israel through industry and agriculture. The Arabs will join the attack to take a prey, Israel, while Russia will be invading to take a spoil (Ezekiel 38:11,12).

The Jews will be dwelling securely. It seems likely this security (vs. 11) will come from enacting a treaty with the head of the Western Alliance, or the revived Roman Empir. It is intended to last for 7-years (Daniel 9:27).

It appears that the Russian invasion will come about the middle of the Tribulation period, approximately 3 1/2-years after signing the treaty. This attack on Israel will be her greatest military blunder ever. Though brief, the conflict will be one of the most destructive in history. Their casualties will be so great that only 1/6th of the fighting force is left after the battle.

Two important developments will follow the defeat of the invaders of Israel:

1. Russia's attack will give Antichrist an excuse for full occupation of Israel under the pretense of protection and will extend his power over the entire world.

2. The divine protection of Israel, prophesied by Ezekiel and proclaimed by the 144,000 evangelists, will turn many Jews to their Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Russia will be driven back to Siberia (Ezekiel 39:1,2; Joel 2:20) where she will strengthen her forces and return to Israel once again. The scope and intensity of the offensive continues to increase until all nations become involved and are finally gathered together against Israel at Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:2). At that point, the Battle of Armgeddon takes place (Revelation 16:16).

+++++

I hope that Jack Van Impe's above expanation for Russia's prophetic role in the last days makes sense to all of you. He is, after all, a renowned Biblical scholar at that.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

Thanks so much for posting Jack Van Impe's explaination. He is truly a great scholar of the Bible, and prophetic events. I love his program and teachings!

He also believes, that O will become the AC, when Satan incarnates him!!!

He and Rexella are true servants of the Lord our God and their words can be trusted as they line up with the Bible.

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

You're most welcome, Valerie, I was too happy to share Jack Van Impe's explantaion(s) with you all. Here's one more I found, re: Russia & the Arabs...

PREY

When Russia invades Israel, it it to take a spoil and a prey (Ezekiel 38:11,12). Russia is after the spoil while the Arabs come for the prey. The prey is the people themselves. For 1000s of years the Jews have been the prey of persecutors. In this war, the Arab naions will be allies of Russia and their primary purpose will be to take a prey . . . Israel.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Me, too, Chris! Me, too.

Tammy, I love all the info you posted from Van Impe's prophecy bible. It is laid out in such a clear and distinct, orderly manner.

I heard an interview with Chuck Missler recently where he was talking about this same passage in Ezekiel. He researched the name "Gog" and found that it meant "the Lord of the Abyss". Here is the quote from the prophecy bible you printed:

Rosh--the word "chief" in Ezekiel 38:3 is "Rosh" in Hebrew. "Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the Rosh prince of Meshech and Tubal." "Rosh" was the name of the tribe dwelling in the area of the Volga and it is the word for "Russia" today in some languages of the world. The name "Russia" was formed from the ancient name "Rosh." It is clear that Ezekiel was delivering a warning to the Russian prince of Meshech and Tubal. Gog is the prince, Magog his land, the reference to Meshech and Tubal (Moscow and Tobolsk) is a clear mark of identification.

So this phrase tells who is behind Russia's involvement in the war - the chief fallen angel prince assigned to the Russian nation during its whole history. The lord of the Abyss, a deep place in h e l l. The hebrew word "Rosh", has a double meaning here as it designates the lord of the abyss as the "Chief Prince or head" and also "Rosh" as Russia.

In the second heavens above the earth, satan and his fallen angels (his princes or generals) work down through different humans in the earth to carry out their evil plans to "steal, kill, and destroy"(John 10:10). Here God tells us which of the princes rule Russia. Remember that verse about, "the whole earth lies in the hands of the evil one"? It is literal.

Even so, God is sovreign and over all and above all principalities, powers and dominions (Ephesians 1) and the tribulation is the wrap-up or the judging of satan's evil plans and cohorts; their destruction and the destruction of all humans who have been their allies and puppets. We are living in perhaps the greatest moments of history. The time when God is making visible the FINISHED work of Jesus on the cross. All sin and all the roots of sin pulled up, exposed and destroyed. At the same time, all who have chosen God, the born again of the church age, those saved by faith and belief in God both in the Old Testament and the tribulation, and the children of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob - the apple of His eye, His beloved ones, will be glorified, justified and avenged of all they have suffered at the hands of the evil ones.

That was an incredible interview. It is one thing to hear it from an American but it is another to hear it from a Russian.

To talk like that, he would have to be pretty high up in his government.

There is no question about this in my mind. This is Ezekiel 38 and 39. This is the war that I have been hearing Bible teachers talk about all my life.

I know Jack Van Impe has this war in the middle of the 7 year tribulation but I always left that issue open to the idea that it could happen sometime in the beginning area. In fact I will just say it. I do believe that but look at the way they are talking.

They want to do that this year. The rapture is so close. So is the 7 year tribulation.This is one of the biggest signs we will ever see.

I also heard Chuck Smith preached a very hard urging sermon on Ezekiel 38 and 39 just a short while ago. I did not hear the presentation but he feels we are so close to this war.

I would urge watchers for the rapture to keep looking at the middle east. This is the biggest sign that we are close.

Uh, Bob D., Jack Van Impe is a very firm believer in the pre-Tribulation Rapture. No way is he a mid/or post Tribulationist.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi Tammy. I think there was some kind of misunderstanding. If you read my response I was talking about the battle in Ezekiel 38 and 39. I was not even talking about the rapture when I mentioned Jack Van Impe. Yes he would be pre trib all the way. Never once did he ever waiver on that issue.

God Bless,
Bob.

Bob D, I always felt that this war would happen either right before the rapture or right at the beginning of the tribulation (pretty narrow window) because the text says that the Israelis would be burning the weapons for 7 (SEVEN) years. That is the length of the trib. Why would they still be destroying the enemy's weapons into the 1,000 year reign?

I agree with you on the breathtaking awareness of how close we are to the trib, and just prior to that the rapture. I get up every morning and check Bill Koenig's International News Watch site and check it as soon as I get home from work. He has the best coverage on what is happening in Israel and the mid east. I expect to see fireworks anytime now or ...hear a trumpet.

Actually, Sue, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be. Planet Earth is going to be due for a massive clean-up job upon Jesus' return anyway, and burning the weapons could easily be fitted into that job. Besides, there's no way the Jews would be able to burn the weapons throughout the Tribulation even if the Gog-Magog invasion did occur before the Tribulation began. The conditions are going to get so bad during the Tribulation's second half that people are going to be reduced to just trying to stay alive. It'll be impossible to spend time burning weapons under those conditions.

Kathy G.

Tend to think that the seven years of weapons burning during the tribulation. Of course anything is possible and we will just have to wait and see. However I find it especially curious that the Lord reveals to John specifically that it will be seven years. Usually in the bible the small details have specific meaning. The fact that the bible is specific to show that it's a seven year timeframe seems more than coincidence for them to burn weapons. Also I've also thought that the war of Ezekiel will take place after the Psalm 83 war. At the conclusion of Ezekiels war, Israel will have defeated the majority of the middle east countries and probably have seized large portions of those lands. It's a this point that the middle east is going to need a peace agreement. This is the agreement I think that the antichrist will confirm.
Either way though, fortunately, we will have been raptured outta here.

I don't know I suppose after 1000 debates on the timing of this war I do have ideas on when this will happen.

Let's not miss the original post. A man from Russia saying that if America and allies invade Syria and Iran they will probably in a very fast way march down on Israel with their allies.How could this not be Ezekiel 38 and 39.He was talking about this year.

I know Texas Sue said that this war could take place before the rapture but what about the rapture taking place in the middle of this war?

I remember having a conversation with a work buddy about 20 years ago. He loves prophecy.He said that if he ever saw the beginnings of Ezekiel 38 and was working he would not even finish his job. He said he would put in his papers and tell them he was going home with the Lord.

This was 20 years we had this conversation. Now by the confession of Russia the hooks are being placed in their jaw just like the prophecy speaks of regarding this future war.

So close! So close! We are going to be with the Lord very soon.The rapture is so close!

It sure is, and I can't wait!

BTW, Hal Lindsey concurs with Jack Van Impe regarding the timing of the Gog-Magog invasion. Suffice it to say I feel he makes a very good case for what he believes will happen. Back in August, 2010, I posted some excerpts from some of his books that cover, among other things, this very subject. Here's the URL if you want to check it out: Excerpts from some of Hal Lindsey's earlier books.