Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JESUS Will Return as Many Scoff / My testimony - Christiena Boshoff [2 YouTubes]

Psalm 1
1 Blessed is the man
who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.

4 Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

~~~~~

JESUS Will Return as Many Scoff

[Uploaded by warningthepeople on Feb 21, 2012]

Before the Lord Jesus returns there will be many scoffers, and there are many scoffers today, and these scoffers are proclaimed Christians. They will tell you; "Didn't you know that Paul 2000 years ago thought Jesus was going to come in his lifetime? He hasn't come back, it's over 2000 years later." And they will proceed to tell you; "So if you say that Jesus is coming back imminently, if you think He's coming back in your life time it might be another 2000 years before He returns. They scoff they say; "He's probably not coming back for a long time." Also there has been many false prophets who have cried "WOLF" they have said; "The Lord is returning on this date of that date" Well, Jesus didn't return on that date so then they say; "See He's probably not returning for a long long time." This is what is written in 2 Peter Chapter 3 it says; "Scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation." They believe that it will be a long time before Jesus comes, and they say to themselves; "It could be in a long time, it probably won't be any time soon, so I'll just continue to sin, I'll get right with the Lord later." Or they also say you know; "We will just continue to be faithful." Which translates to them: "We'll continue to do things as WE do them, we will just continue to live in our churchianity religion with our idols. We'll just continue to be faithful." (Which doesn't mean faithful to Jesus) It means faithful to their self proclaimed religious beliefs. Before Jesus returns there WILL be many scoffers. They are already scoffing. Do you believe that Jesus is coming soon and that we need to be prepared? Or do you believe that He is coming in a long long time and you have time to mess around in sin. We don't have time to mess around in sin! This is what is also written in 2 Peter Chapter 3. He says; "Therefore beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless." We need to become "Called out" of this world, we need to become righteous and holy before Jesus. Go call on the name of Jesus, ask Him for the power of His Spirit, ask Him to clean you and make you pure before Him. May the grace of Jesus be with you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

My testimony - Christiena Boshoff

[Uploaded by Lastrumpet08 on Feb 22, 2012]

I was born into a Christian home. My parents and grandparents loved, served and feared the Lord Jesus. Since I can remember I knew Jesus. At the age of 14 years I was baptized in water on my own confession, in obedience to Jesus Christ. Shortly afterwords the Lord gave me a new Holy Spirit baptism and I received a new Heavenly tongue.

When I was 15 years old Jesus revealed Himself to me for the first time that I can remember.

I had many dreams and received revelations from Jesus that other people did not understand or accept.

I married a widower (Jan Boshoff) in 1984. He had two little boys, later another boy was born to us. They are now grown men.

My family was active in the church and believed that we were serving Jesus by working very hard for the church. We were regular church goers.

I was also attending a church for some years. I worked very hard for the church organization. They kept me very busy with their affairs, there was not much time for Jesus, no time for a relationship to get to know Jesus personally. I thought that it was right, pleasing to Jesus. I was very religious. I also had the Sunday spirit in me. Every Sunday in our house was a miserable day to get ready to be in church in time. If I could not go to church I was upset. One day we found out about the hidden sins of our local pastor and confronted him. He was very upset with us and didn't want us to attend his church any longer, they abandoned us, so we left. We continued to fellowship at home. We went to visit other churches, but were not accepted by one of them. It was not the Lord's plan for us.

One day we attended another church and while sitting and waiting for the pastor to preach, I heard loud and clear: "What are you doing here? Get out!" That was it. Since then I followed Jesus and I do what He wants. I am a disciple of Jesus, I follow Him wherever He leads me. I had to repent of the religious spirit that ruled my life and had a hold on me for many years. Jesus set me free and I am free indeed. Now I am able to share it with others so that they can also have a relationship with Jesus and become His disciples, His followers who hear His voice and obey Him. Only those who are led by the Spirit of God, they are sons of God.

Jesus Himself , taught me through His Holy Spirit.

It is not about going to a church, a building, we are the church, a Temple of the Holy Spirit who dwells in us. It is about our relationship with Jesus. We must get to know Jesus and He must get to know us or He will say to us: "Go away, I never knew you." That is scary. Jesus said:"Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter Heaven" Only those who obey Him and do the will of the Father will enter. We must be pleasing to Jesus and no one else.

I was born in South Africa and the Lord sent us to the USA in 2003. Then the Lord prepared us for His Kingdom service. He called me in 2006 to speak and send out the message that He gives me every day. I first did it in Afrikaans, my home language. I am not English but Afrikaans, I could speak little English. Jesus told me to read the English Bible. Then the Lord told me to do the messages in English from 2008.

My husband and I serve Jesus alongside each other. We each do every day what Jesus tells us to do. We have abandoned everything and follow where Jesus sends us. Our children are grown and they have their own lives. We are disciples of Jesus, called for His purpose. We have no affiliations with any group or church. We follow Jesus. Jesus taught us many things and teaches us every day. We share our testimonies and that which Jesus gives us every day. "Man will not live from bread alone, but from every Word that proceeds from the Mouth of God"

PS:

If you haven't already, PLEASE SEE THE MAJOR WARNING
in the dream section LINK below:

FIGHT THE MARK OF THE BEAST MICROCHIP!!! DREAM!!!