Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Smelled that strong rosy smell again last night...

At around 9:30 P.M. (MT), when I have no Roses, nor flowers in my place. I smelled that rosy smell around my gray EZ Boy Chair, as I was watching Rick Santorium speaking on CSPAN.

Have you folks too, been getting these Rosy supernatural visits too, as of late? And if so--do you think that God is sending us angels, b/c He could very be getting ready to send His Son, Jesus, for us/or what?

Please let me know what ya' all think, as well as sharing your most recent experiences with this rosy smell phenominon too. OK!?

Tick-tock, tick-tock...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Smelled that strong rosy smell again last night...

Sis, back in the 1995-98 era when I was in severe pain I would be sitting in my chair or sometimes even in bed, I would have that sweet rosey smell come near me..

At first I would get up and check the wife's BR out to see if she had bought something new, then I realized that the smell was coming only from those spots near where I was sitting or laying, and no where else in the house.

So I just started thinking Jesus for the wonderful fragrance and giving him the praise..

God is so good to us..

I haven't noticed that for many years since my health has gotten better.. I sure miss it..

Joseph

RJ, in the...

Song of Solomon 2:1,2 KJV - I AM (Jesus) the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters

are the above texts I thought of, whenever I would smell that rosy smell presence in my room/or nearby by me. I was having a visitation from Jesus, do you suppose?

Maranatha!
Tammy

"whenever I would smell that rosy smell presence in my room/or nearby by me. I was having a visitation from Jesus, do you suppose?"

Yeah, I was pretty sure that it was Jesus when I had that experience..

Joseph

Yes, RJ, it HAD to have been Jesus visiting me...er, rather...us. I also felt somewhat of a chill around me that came with His rosy smell. I only wish that He would've materialized to me...just like He did to His 'Doubting Thomas' of a disciple, in that upper room.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy & RJ, for sharing your wonderful experiences. Roses: A symbol of love and affection!
The Lord loves you and He wants you to be aware that He is with you always, to the very end. He is there when you need Him, and there when your just thinking about Him. Jesus makes His presence known, and this is just one of the beautiful ways He does.

Just imagine the assortment of beautiful smells in God's gardens in Heaven, a fragrant place of aromas, and pleasure to eyes, nose, and all the senses. Ahhhh, I can almost smell the heavenly fragrance, of God's kingdom, filled with warm, enticing smells of all of the Lord's creatures, creations, Saints, & Angels!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie, Jesus most certainly there when you need Him...especially in places where you least expect Him to show up--like in a store you're shopping in.

The first time, I was pushing my shopping cart down this aisle @ Bashes, then suddenly I felt like wasn't there but I was. Jesus simply reached down out of heaven embracing me with a hug.

Then second time, was just before Christmas, I was shopping @ Kmart, pushing a cart as I was searching for an ideal unisex Christmas gift. I felt terribly disappointed b/c I couldn't find anything particular that struck my fancy. When again, Jesus reached down embracing me (for which I experienced the same thing I experienced @ Bashes), and that time He spoke to me, saying--"These are useless things. I have treasures stored up for you in heaven." He really lifted my spirits, let me tell ya'!!!

That Christmas, Jesus gave me THE most wonderful Christmas gift of all--Himself.

Have you folks too ever experienced what I experienced up in the above two paragraphs from Jesus?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. That unisex Christmas gift I was looking for, was for a game we like to play at my Auntie's & Uncle's for which is untagged. Every member of our family brings such a gift to place in the center of the livingroom. Then each of us toss dice, hoping to get the highest number, so we can choose a gift from the pile...and round & round we go.

Have you ever playe that game at your relatives' houses too?

I never have, no. And for that matter, I've never smelled the scent of roses, either. (Unless I was sniffing a rose, of course. =))

2 Corintians 2:14 NKJ Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. Tammy, what a precious pearl.