Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The aftermath of 1.5 Billion Children disappearing

We are all feeling the lateness of the hour!!! I know there will be so much sadness, death, and destruction at the beginning of the tribulation and much of it will be due to the disappearance of all the children on the Earth with the rapture. As I was thinking about this I was wondering just how many kids there are in the world? Wikepidia says that about 23% of the worlds population is under age 15. That is about 2 billion people. I personally think the age of accountability is somewhere between age 10-13, but only the good Lord knows, so I am estimating that about 1.5 billion children will go in the rapture. WOW.
The after effects of this cannot possibly even begin to be fathomed. I am certain that there will be two explanations out there after:
1. The real reason: Jesus came and took them
2. The lie (UFO's?? How else can it be explained?)

Dear Lord, let people understand that this was YOU taking the kids away, NOT "Alien's!!!" (Or any other reason!!) Come Lord!! Come soon!!!

Re: The aftermath of 1.5 Billion Children disappearing

Thinking about the (innocent) children being taken away and it being said it was by aliens (our space brothers) makes me think of the end of that movie with Nicolas Cage, "Knowing".

I hold the belief that the only children that will be raptured are ones of the households of God. reason i believe this is in the types of the raptures in the bible Noah, Sodom&Gomorrah,Egypt children went through the judgements. I could be wrong and hope I am but the examples in the bible make me lean towards that those households that are covered in the blood will be raptured, those that are not will not.

Since the requirements for being Raptured are the same as those for being saved, that's not true. To enter Heaven in death or the Rapture, you either have to have accepted Christ into your heart or you have to be too young to make that decision. On that basis, every child will be Raptured. God is not going to punish the children for the sins of their parents by condemning them to 7 years of His wrath.

Kathy G, thank you for clarifying that all children who are still innocent (not yet able to know right from wrong) will go in the rapture. If a child dies in innocence they go to heaven, therefore, they will also go in the rapture. Heaven will be bursting at the seams with children. Isn't that wonderful? God is merciful.

Jesse Duplantis, Gary Wood, Mary Katherine Baxter and many others who have been in heaven all say that there are so many children there, either by miscarrage, early death, abortion, war, and all follow and cluster around Jesus who loves them. God is good and His mercy endures forever.

HisPoiema - Kathy
Thinking about the (innocent) children being taken away and it being said it was by aliens (our space brothers) makes me think of the end of that movie with Nicolas Cage, "Knowing".

Indeed, we have been very cleverly setup by the last 30 years of movies and media pertaining to "alien's" and UFO's, etc. I cannot even begin to list how many movies have a theme of alien abduction......the time is perfectly right for the "great deception". After all, who does not just love a good sci-fi? Our society is PERFECTLY set up to accept an alien-UFO deception, especially if its pulled off with a lot of "pomp and circumstance". There is no doubt in my mind that if this is what our enemy Satan has in mind that it will be quite a show. Something similar to the movie "Independence day" comes to mind, with enormous space ships arriving on earth. Can you even imagine first having your children dissapear, then having the explanation that alien's took them, then seeing the alien's and the ships with your own eyes??? No WONDER so many will be decieved. This will be a "Great Delusion" for sure. Lord have mercy on those who are left behind. Show them the truth!!

Come Lord!! Please come soooooon!!! We need you!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_extraterrestrials

Interesting that Nicolas Cage's name came up as I just saw this article about him being involved in the occult and shamanism -brrrr! Makes me not want to watch any more movies with him in it. I don't know when he began to be involved, but it could be a factor in the kinds of movies he in involved with now. Creepy!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/178566/nicolas-cage-alchemist-and-shaman/