Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harvey, "Iraq invasion": 2/21 begins 110th moon: Ps. 110 = Rapture / God with Israel / Tribulation!!

From Harvey Troyer's:
Two Sentinel Dates “Jan 18, 2012” & “Feb 16, 2012” have been Crossed—Judgment is Pending!

The second Desert Storm War was also against Saddam Hussein in Iraq and was launched on March 20, 2003 by President George W. Bush.

In this article I point out that the the initial Roadmap to Peace Agreement between Israel and the Palestinian Authority as brokered by the Quartet [the United Stated, European Union, United Nations, and Russia] was accepted, signed and released on April 30, 2003. This was done pretty much in synch with the launching of Desert Storm War 2. The War on Terror against Al-Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden and the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks on America’s World Trade Center in New York on September 11, 2001 formed the pretext for justifying and starting this second Desert Storm War. We are now approaching the 9th Anniversary of the launching of that War.

2003 Mission Accomplished speech

"Mission Accomplished" refers to a banner titled "Mission Accomplished" that was displayed on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln during a televised address by United States President George W. Bush on May 1, 2003 and the controversy that followed.

Bush stated at the time that this was the end to major combat operations in Iraq. While this statement did coincide with an end to the conventional phase[clarification needed] of the war, Bush's assertion—and the sign itself—became controversial after guerrilla warfare in Iraq increased during the Iraqi insurgency. The vast majority of casualties, both military and civilian, have occurred since the speech.

+++++++++++++++

2003 5 1 12:16.3 New Moon -
"New Testament" (Rev. 18 ) "Babylon"
enters Old Testament "Babylon" (Iraq)
PLUS 109 COMPLETE MOONS (of 29.53 days)
2012 2 21 22:37.2 New Moon -

The 110th moon (11 "AMPLIFIED") since the invasion of Iraq
begins TODAY, 2/21/12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, this sounds like:

A,
- the RAPTURE
“Sit at my right hand" (vs. 1)
B.
- the Lord dealing with and taking sides with ISRAEL
"The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion" (vs. 2)
C.
- the TRIBULATION
"He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead
and crushing the rulers of the whole earth." (vs. 6)

Psalm 110 (NIV1984)
1 The LORD says to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.”

2 The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion;
you will rule in the midst of your enemies.

3 Your troops will be willing
on your day of battle.
Arrayed in holy majesty,
from the womb of the dawn
you will receive the dew of your youth.

4 The LORD has sworn
and will not change his mind:
“You are a priest forever,
in the order of Melchizedek.”

5 The Lord is at your right hand;
he will crush kings on the day of his wrath.
6 He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead
and crushing the rulers of the whole earth.

7 He will drink from a brook beside the way;
therefore he will lift up his head.