Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Destruction of Damascus. What if....?

The talk lately has been of the fulfilling of Isaiah 17:1 and Damascus becoming a ruinous heap. We all know that if a mushroom cloud appeared over Damascus that it most likely would have originated from Israel.

What if Iran is counting on that very mindset?

Imagine a slew of conventional missiles being fired from Syria into the heartland of Israel by Syria...then all of a sudden Damascus gets nuked. Who would know where the nuke originated?

What if Iran's first nuclear weapon is used on Damascus... and not Israel? Would Israel's denial count for anything? If Iran could pull that off then it has set the stage for world opinion against Israel...(and its own destruction).

Think about it. The Persians (Iran) have always claimed to be master chess players. Think of all the threats made by Ahmadinejad against Israel and the West. I dare say, this scenario has not been anticipated.

Re: The Destruction of Damascus. What if....?

Mark W., if you've been watching FoxNews/CNN...it sounds like the U.S. is giving Israel our to going ahead and attack Iran.

As for Syria, it looks like Bashar Assad, himself, is bringing on the end to his country & Damascus. God must be (like he caused the hardness in Pharoah's heart re: him not letting the Israelites leave Egypt) doing same to BA, do you suppose?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I just read this on the Jerusalem Post and I do not believe that Obama will allow Israel to attack Iran, this fulfills the prophecy that the whole world would be against Israel if they do attack Iran...

"FAIR USE FOR EDUCATION & DISCUSSION"

Jerusalem Post:

An Israeli attack on Iran would be “destabilizing,” the chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, US Army General Martin Dempsey, said Saturday.

“It’s not prudent at this point to decide to attack Iran,” Dempsey said in an interview with CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS,” scheduled to be broadcast Sunday. The US government is confident the Israelis “understand out concerns,” he said, according to an e-mailed transcript.

Amid US concerns that Israel may initiate military action against Iran’s nuclear sites, the White House National Security Adviser Tom Donilon begins a two-day visit to Israel today to discuss Iran and other issues, such as the turmoil in Syria. Iran has been under United Nations investigation since 2003 over suspected nuclear weapons work.

“A strike at this time would be destabilizing and wouldn’t achieve their long-term objectives,” Dempsey said of the Israelis. “I wouldn’t suggest, sitting here today, that we’ve persuaded them that our view is the correct view and that they are acting in an ill-advised fashion.”

Dempsey said the economic sanctions imposed on Iran and international pressure are beginning to have an effect, without elaborating. The European Union agreed on Jan. 23 to ban any oil imports from Iran, and the US denied access to its financial system for any foreign bank that conducts business with the Central Bank of Iran.

‘Iran is a rational actor’

“We are of the opinion that Iran is a rational actor,” Dempsey said. “We also know, or we believe we know, that the Iranian regime has not decided” to make a nuclear weapon, he said. Iran says its enrichment of uranium is for making power while Israel says it’s aimed at making weapons.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak on Saturday called for “tight, ratcheted up” sanctions against Iran to force the country to abandon its nuclear ambitions.

“I think there is consensus in most capitals of the world that Iran should not be allowed to turn into a nuclear military power,” Barak said at a press conference today in Tokyo at the end of a four-day visit.

And is Israel Obama's vassal? Will Israel only do what Obama will allow it to, even though it cost Israel its life?

You wonder why Netanyahu doesn't tell Obama that they, Israel, will do what they want...Netanyahu has taken a lot of grief from "O"...

SisterNChrist and BrandonT,

Isaiah 17:1 leads modern day Bible students (like us) to believe that could mean either an extremely devastating earthquake or a nuclear warhead has taken place. Even chemical or biological weapons wouldn't leave a "ruinous heap" as Isaiah suggests.

When it does happen it will be a game changer ala extraordinaire. Fear will become prevalent like never before and no one (except the Church...or some of the Church) will feel safe. The after shock on the market will be devastating and $4.00 gas will be remembered as cheap...maybe even half price of what it will be.