Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rapture warning - new video on youtube... war on the horizon...

Re: rapture warning - new video on youtube... war on the horizon...

Great video, thank you for sharing this! it's all there, all the signs, all the precursors met, it's time. Praise God!

This video lines up with D.Shadow's posting of "war declared on Iran" which posted almost at the same time. Very sobering, very convincing. I think the reason her video is so stunning is that she is very calm and very emphathic about what she is saying. It just comes across as "this is really it - the time is now!" Thanks Comeflyintothesky. This is awesome.

comeflyintothesky,

Thanks so much, for posting this here at RFTH!!!

I believe this video is excellent, and this woman is very sincere!!!

I think it should be in the Sticky section, for ALL to see and hear!!!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Unfortunately, Valerie, I see some holes in what she's saying. She believes that the first four seals will all be opened during the interval between the Rapture and the official beginning of the Tribulation, and yet they are all going to be Tribulation judgments.

Kathy,

That's not what I got from her video!!! I don't have time to watch it
again today, but I'll try to watch it perhaps tomorrow...!!! I'm sure she said that the very next event to happen is the Rapture!! I agree with her totally!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Yes, she did say that. And I, too, agree with there, and as far as I'm concerned, it can't come soon enough. But she also said what I mentioned above, and I part company with her on that.

Well i never assume i understand or know how everything will play out. I think she is entitled to her opinion and her understanding of studying the scriptures. She may be right or she may be wrong about when exactly the trib starts... but that i find is a small issue. In either case her studies have brought her to the point that the rapture is in site. Im 26 years old, so for me to hear someone who has studied the scriptures for almost my entire lifetime ~ to hear her say ‘we‘re there‘ is pretty exciting! Come Jesus for your bride!

Amen comefly, and a high-five for being 26 .

I personally wouldn't mind if the Bride sees the first four seals opened right before we are outta here. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to argue that we saw the White Horse Rider gallop across the Middle East last year by toppling all the dictators, thus creating a vacuum for the AC to rise to fill (Daniel 11:39-49). I don't identify these Seals as Wrath events from God, I always thought of them as setting the final stage for the Wrath to be poured out.

Think about how much we could accomplish in the Harvest of souls if this war breaks out and accelerates to nuclear levels quickly (Nuclear weapons could be the GREAT SWORD that the Red Horse Rider receives, Damascus nuked = Rapture time?) I pray that the Lord will find us ready for His use in this final act, no matter what we are left to witness.

At this point, it is impossible to say what the Bride will see, because I believe it is a fluid situation, God will not allow satan to know the day nor the hour, it is the ultimate secret that is about to come to light, praise God!

Thanks again for sharing this, I was very much encouraged by her matter-of-fact approach to where we stand.

Kathy G, I went back and listened again and she is correct. She said that the rapture comes first at the minute mark (on or about) 3:20, 3:57 and 4:19. Maybe there was so much info shared that it got a little mixed up in the listening but she said several times the rapture is next, is first and all the other happens after. She thinks the seal judgments happen between the rapture and the start of the trib. That sounds reasonable to me. Anyway, it is one of the best, most encouraging, well-thought-out videos I have seen yet. To hear someone say that from February 15 on that we could leave at any minute is very exciting. Of course it is based on the war line-up in the mid-east. A very good indicator that we are there.

Well, Texas Sue, all I can say is that it can't come soon enough for me! Especially considering that it is now February 19th.

Clay, the first 4 seal judgments can't occur while the Church is here. We have to be gone before Jesus starts opening the seals. The first seal judgment will be the Anitichrist taking over the world, and he can't do that until the Restrainer is removed. That will happen in the Rapture. And every one of the Tribulation judgments, from the first seal to the seventh golden bowl, will be a wrath judgment. The 7 golden bowls will finish God's wrath. ("I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues—last, because with them God’s wrath is completed. Revelation 15:1, NIV") That can only mean that the 7 seal judgments will begin His wrath.

Kathy G.

Texas Sue
Kathy G, I went back and listened again and she is correct. She said that the rapture comes first at the minute mark (on or about) 3:20, 3:57 and 4:19. Maybe there was so much info shared that it got a little mixed up in the listening but she said several times the rapture is next, is first and all the other happens after. She thinks the seal judgments happen between the rapture and the start of the trib. That sounds reasonable to me. Anyway, it is one of the best, most encouraging, well-thought-out videos I have seen yet. To hear someone say that from February 15 on that we could leave at any minute is very exciting. Of course it is based on the war line-up in the mid-east. A very good indicator that we are there.

Texas Sue,

Thanks for watching it again Sue, there are days when there just isn't enough hours in a day, if you know what I mean. You saved me some precious time not having to watch it again...!

Kathy, Texas Sue, & all;
Yes I agree with her that the seal judgments will happen between the Rapture of the church and the start of the Tribulation, so my thoughts aline with hers on this as well. We'll be gone when these sealed judgment take place, therefore, this makes perfect sense!

It is one of the most encouraging videos I have heard recently!

Blessings!

Valerie

Hi sincere watchers. I did watch the video. I think this women has trained her self in dealing with the subject of end time Bible prophecy very honestly.

I think it is posible that people who do not know anything about the subject might get a little confused but she did bring accross the main idea.

I'm not so interesting in some of the technical debates on how the seal judgements are going to be released as much as I am concerned with the fact that the time period after the rapture is often slapsticked.

Some will say the rapture is going to happen and then the 7 year tribulation will take place. No, the rapture will take place and then THE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION will take place. It is going to be horrible beyond anybody's imagination.

One more observation. In ancient times when 7 seals were unsealed it happened 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 very fast.They would flip one right after the other pretty quick. I will of course let you interpret that from the backdrop of Revelation chapter 6 however you want to.

God bless you. We are getting very close to all of these things that the Bible talks about regarding the end times.