Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING NEWS - US DECLARES WAR ON IRAN HOLD ON TIGHT !

Re: BREAKING NEWS - US DECLARES WAR ON IRAN HOLD ON TIGHT !

Former ambassador Gillerman was absolutely right in his interview with Fox news. It's just a matter of time now before Israel strikes Iran's nuke sites. The longer they wait, the harder it will be.

Kevin

D. Shadow, there was a note midway thru the video from propheticseer(?) that all wire transfer ability has been cut off to Iran which isolates them from the rest of the world. I saw on a news article this morning where the world banking system is going to cut them off and freeze their assets. That is strong provacation for Iran to strike back if they can.

In the video, even though the senators came out with a strong resolution, it didn't sound like a declaration of war. Also, there was a scroll that said Clinton - S.O.State - is proposing "talks" with Iran. Confusing. Are they sending mixed signals? Also, no word from the WH and zero. Help me out here, I am not seeing clear declaration of war, but really mixed signals. The clearest note was from the Israeli diplomat who seemed pretty solid about Israel moving against Iran before they are toast. Is that it?

It looks like the senate is trying to push O to do something. Perhaps the idea of talks is a ruse to confuse because four of our aircraft carrier ships are already in that area near Iran and the Straits of Hormuz. This is a real pins and needles situation. We could wake up tomorrow to the news of a missle strike or several on the Iranian bases. Gotta be close to leaving now.

Here is the article on world banking cutoff:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/BankingsSWIFTReadytoStopIranTransactions/2012/02/18/id/429851

Belgium-based SWIFT, which provides banks with a system for moving funds around the world, bowed to international pressure on Friday and said it was ready to block Iranian banks from using its network to transfer money further isolating Iran's economy on the global stage.

Expelling Iranian banks from the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication would shut down Tehran's main avenue to doing business with the rest of the world - an outcome the West believes is crucial to curbing Iran's nuclear ambitions.

SWIFT, which has never cut off a country before, has been closely following efforts in the United States and the European Union to develop new sanctions targeting Iran that would directly affect EU-based financial institutions.

The United States and EU have already moved to sanction Iran's central bank.

"SWIFT stands ready to act and discontinue its services to sanctioned Iranian financial institutions as soon as it has clarity on EU legislation currently being drafted," the company said in an emailed statement.

The US has been pushing the European Union to force SWIFT to evict the Iranian firms but it was unclear whether the EU would reach an agreement.

For one, SWIFT's home country, Belgium, does not think the global banking firm should be the only company of its kind required to comply with sanctions.

The Obama administration said it welcomed SWIFT's intention to stop transactions involving designated Iranian banks. "We will continue to be in contact with our EU partners to urge action on this issue," a US Treasury official said.

SWIFT, with headquarters just outside the Belgian capital Brussels, is vital to international money flows, exchanging an average 18 million payment messages per day between banks and other financial institutions in 210 countries.

The United States and Europe accuse Iran of seeking to develop nuclear weapons. Iran maintains its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes.

The United States recently enacted sanctions that would punish countries and institutions if they do not reduce their purchases of Iranian oil by mid-year.

The National Iranian American Council, an advocacy group, criticized efforts to expel Iranian firms from SWIFT.

"Kicking Iran out of SWIFT is both unprecedented and another dangerous step toward turning a financial war into a military conflict," said Reza Marashi, the council's research director.

Nineteen banks and 25 affiliated institutions from Iran sent and received some 2 million messages in 2010. They included banks the US accuses of financing Iran's nuclear program or terrorism - Mellat, Post, Saderat and Sepah.

SWIFT, founded in 1973, said its decision reflected the extraordinary circumstances of international support for the intensification of sanctions against Iran.

The company said it had informed its regulators, the world's largest central banks, of its decision.

SWIFT's general counsel is slated to visit Washington next week to meet with lawmakers who have proposed new sanctions targeting its services.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Banking's SWIFT Ready to Stop Iran Transactions

WOW!!! Is all I can say right now. Infact, I'm like totally flabbergasted!!!

Anyhoo, let's keep looking up...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Since the U.S. has declared war on Iran. I now wonder what Russia (Magog) & China (not sure where she fits into the Biblical Prophecy scheme of things ) will do next, re: Iran, their ally. Does anyone have any clues here?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, flabbergasted, word of the day! :)

Just like you said Brandon, they are long-time allies with ample trade routes already established.

A war with Iran IS a war with Russia & China, so it begins...

***SPOILER ALERT!***

This King wins in at the last second in dramatic fashion!

I am just amazed that this is now front page news. I have been looking at these end time prophecy wars for years.

All these truths that the Bible talks about are just about to happen. The rapture, the tribulation.

I still can't believe it is front page news but it is.
Any watcher that can not see this would have to be blind.

Fox News.

Bob D., b/c Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe compare the frontpage news with prophetic scriptures...it would be interesting to hear what they have to say about all this, wouldn't!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes Tammy it would. Actually at this point it is every sound biblical teacher that knows about prophecy that has so much to say because it is now in the mainstream media.

Most of the watchers and warners are old. Some are young. I think that is interesting. They have been teaching it for years and now all they have to do is turn on the T.V.

I hear a little more urgency in their message. Some listen, some do not. I noticed that those that do not think that this might go away. No it will not.

Not many people will come face to face with this issue but maybe we can convince a few to not only Accept Jesus into their hearts but follow Him.