Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last Pope Coming Up

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

(color emphasis mine - is the Italian majority electing "Peter The Roman" as per St. Malachy's prophecy?)

http://news.yahoo.com/22-cardinals-join-club-elect-popes-successor-092632288.html

22 cardinals join club to elect pope's successor

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Benedict XVI on Saturday brought 22 Catholic churchmen into the elite club of cardinals who will elect his successor, cementing the Italian majority in a future conclave but also giving New York's garrulous archbishop a position of prominence.

Cardinal Timothy Dolan emerged as something of the star of the consistory, delivering a highly praised speech on spreading the faith and mentioned in some Italian media as an improbable "papabile," or having the qualities of a future pope.

Traditionally Americans are ruled out as papal contenders, with the argument that the world doesn't need a superpower pope. But Dolan's joyful demeanor seemed to have struck a chord in a Vatican that has been anything but joyful over a rash of news reports about political infighting and financial mismanagement.

"He certainly is going to be given many responsibilities as a cardinal," said the other American who got a red hat Saturday, Cardinal Edwin O'Brien, the outgoing archbishop of Baltimore. Asked if he thought Dolan had the stuff to be pope, O'Brien deadpanned: "His mother thinks so."

Re: Last Pope Coming Up

Cardinal Timothy Dolan certainly has no love whatsoever for Zero & nor for his Obamacare idiocy, that's for sure...especially when it comes to abortion, contraceptives, sterilization, etc.; re: the Catholic Church & other faith-based denominations. Infact, he's totally ticked-off about it.

And I say--GOOD FOR HIM!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Things are coming together in such an amazing way!

Seven of the 22 were Italian, adding to the eight voting-age Italian cardinals named at the last consistory in November 2010. As of Saturday, Italy will have 30 cardinals out of the 125 under age 80 and thus eligible to vote in a future conclave.

That boosts Italy's chances of taking back the papacy for one of its own following decades under a Polish and a German pope — or at least playing the kingmaker role if an Italian candidate doesn't emerge.

Petrus Romanus

The following warrants another full post: but if you look at the Super Bowl Half Time Satanic ritual pointing to the Beast from the Sea (We all know who) which ends in the illuminated WORLD PEACE.

Notice Nicki Minaj took part in this Half Time show as well.

Now take a look at Nikki's Grammy Show.
Here's how she arrived:

Nicki depicts a Demon Possessed woman in another Satanic Ritual at the Grammy's. The song is called "Roman Holiday". This points to the Beast from the Earth. The false prophet. The Final Pope.

The Beast and the False Prophet are at the Door.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you all!

Phillip you did an awesome job of putting all the puzzle pieces together - overwhelming evidences of what is literally at the door. If you could hear it, I am giving you wild applause!!!! Great job brother!