Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tornado On The Sun
Re: Tornado On The Sun

I saw that tornado on the Sun, on FoxNews, yesterday. I again took it to being still yet another sign from God, that He is about to give His Son, Jesus, His to come for us.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy I think you are right. Jesus did say that there would be signs in the heavens to alert us to his return. That is a major one!

It certainly is, dear sis--T/Sue. Especially since it reminds me of THE fiery whirlwind that came down in chariot form to take Elijah off of this earth.

2 Kings 2:1, 11 KJV - And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.

11. And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

All, there's that #111 again!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sue and Tammy, this is incredible! I wonder if the wall of fire God used to protect Moses and crew was one of these :)

If Jesus is as close as we all think He is, what if He took a little stroll on the surface of the Sun, just to bide His time waiting for that signal...

Sue, Tammy & Clay,

Notice that the Sun, is the first sign mentioned. We have had many signs in the sun, these last few years. Solar storms, tornados on the sun, solar flares, etc.
I suppose the Sun is noted as the first sign in the Heavenlies because, our Lord and Savior, Son of God, is coming soon, therefore, even the Heavens are testifying of His coming is at the door.

Luke 21:25

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring

Maranatha,

Valerie

Amen Val, you are right on, it is the first mentioned to look to for signs, and these past years have been replete with signs in the Sun.

A hardy AMEN!!! from me too, Val...after I saw your above posted Bible text.

I, btw--just got out of the shower, got dressed, and FlowBeed (w/a vaccuum) my hair...and logged onto my computer & RFTH. So I didn't have a chance to get to my Bible(s).

Maranatha!
Tammy