Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Doomsday Preppers

I firmly believe we are entering into the end times and the next 7 years will be literally "hell" on Earth. Because of this I have "prepped" not necessarily for me, as I really hope and think I will be taken before the wrath comes down, but for my neighbors, my non-saved family and friends. I have chickens, hunting gear, an ATV, lots of seeds, etc. Plus "left-behind" material and letters everywhere. My computer, my diary, my closet and reading materials, everywhere I can think of that might be found by someone who might come to my house. I have "covered" my house and land in prayer and given it over to the Lord for his use. I have asked for Angels to protect it to be used in any way the Lord sees fit for his tribulation saints. I have no attachment to my "stuff". Although I have a lot of material wealth comparatively to many, I could care less about it. I just want to go home!!! To my REAL home!!! I am sooooooo tired of this word. If we do suffer through some of the tribulation I will be prepared to help the Lord's people in whatever small way I can, and I feel good about that, that is why I have prepped. I felt led to prep so I did....I feel I was following the Lord's leading on that. But many who don't feel led to do that are led to do other things, the Lord knows what he is doing with all that.

BTW, I found that show fascinating!!! I hope it wakes some people up to the fact we are truly heading into the end of this world as we know it.

Come Lord Jesus.....come and take us home. We love you Lord!!!!

Re: Doomsday Preppers

Brady
There’s a new show on the National Geographic channel called “Doomsday Preppers”. I haven’t watched but just a few minutes of a couple of different episodes, but what I did see were some level-headed people and some rather eccentric people. As you can probably surmise from the title of the show, it’s real stories of people who are convinced a cataclysmic event is going to happen in their lifetime and what they are doing to prepare for it.

Since I too believe a cataclysmic event is coming in my lifetime, it got me thinking what have I done to prepare. I haven’t stored any can goods, bottled water, batteries, etc. For a second I thought, maybe I should; but then I thought, I’m already prepared… as I know you are too. It’s just that we have prepared differently.

At first, it seemed silly to me-—these self-proclaimed “Doomsday Preppers”. What they’re doing seems misguided or pointless. But then on the other hand, it’s probably really smart for these people to get prepared because chances are, they’re not of a pre-trib or even Christian mindset. Chances are, they’ll be the ones left behind.

They are preparing differently from us because what they are about to go through and what we’re about to go through are two different experiences—hence two different paths of preparation.

One final thought—isn’t it interesting that those who are not Christians, not “pre-tribbers”, or really anyone not studying and comparing scripture and end-time prophecy to current events are also sensing a cataclysmic event is just on the horizon. Even they, as well as the fish, animals, and birds internally or spiritually sense Christ’s imminent return, albeit not recognizing that it is Christ that they sense.

p.s. - Point of clarification: I personally believe you don't have to be of a "pre-trib" mindset to be raptured. My point was that those who are not pre-trib are preparing differently.

Brady, I haven't seen or heard of this show, perhaps because I don't watch as much TV as my husband does.
Nevertheless, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Yes indeed people are sensing that a cataclysmic event is on the horizion and it will certainly happen in my lifetime. You mentioned the fish, animals, & birds are sensing it as well, and my thoughts are many have died due to the fear of what is coming...heart failure!

Those whom feel lead to make some preparation and are able to do so, should do something. Even a couple weeks supply can be handy in case of a natural disaster which can keep people stranded in their homes and empty stores due to delivery problems.

Yes some doomsday preppers, are eccentric people, and prepare for themselves here on Earth, but have not prepared for their eternal destination, which far supercedes any preparations needed here on this planet. After all is said and done, they will be left behind most likely to perish during the final battle at Armageddon.

We know that our Body is a tent that houses the Spiritual Body, which is eternal. Therefore, as Christians, we are wise to have prepared ourselves for life after this life present in our corruptible body. Now we await the redemption of our body, when Jesus comes for us at the Rapture! For this corruptible body will put on an incorruptible one, liken unto the Lord's own, and we will be completely redeemed, body & soul, through Christ our Lord.

I too believe you don't have to have a Pre Trib mind set in order to be Raptured. You need to have repented of your ways, and asked the Lord to come into your heart, and be the Lord of your life. If you have done so, and meant it, He has come, and you are saved. It's salvation for our soul.

God's powerful Holy Spirit whom dwells within the saved person, will change this corruptible body into incorruptible one, and we will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. The dead and living in Christ, will experience this miraculous event, very soon.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how those who don't have Christ in their lives, and those whom do
prepare so much differently from one another!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie