Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE TIME OF JACOB'S TROUBLE /TRIBULATION PERIOD RAPIDLY APPROACHES

This is a new post from the "What in the world" blog. We can see clearly that the beginning of the tribulation period is coming up fast now. Keep looking up!

Kevin

THE TIME OF JACOB'S TROUBLE /TRIBULATION PERIOD RAPIDLY APPROACHES
Today's coinciding, breaking nuclear announcements made by Iran and by Obama are surely no sheer coincidence.

"Obama weighs BIG CUTS (up to 80%) in NUCLEAR weapons stockpile"

http://www.stltoday.com/news/national/obama-weighs-big-cuts-in-nuclear-weapons-stockpile/article_a3f9b7f5-f92c-5adc-b813-53d71228356a.html

Obama's major NUCLEAR news, announced today, the same exact day of Iran's big NUCLEAR news, is surely nothing less than premeditated.

"Iran trumpets NUCLEAR ADVANCES" 

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/02/15/iran-trumpets-nuclear-advances

Insane as it sounds, there is method to Obama's madness...

He is deliberately sending a loud and clear message to Iran and the rest of the world.

In essence, Obama is indicating that America is soft and has no plans to use nukes, offensively or defensively.

He is basically attempting to hand both Israel and her protectorate, America, over to the Islamic regimes on a silver platter....

This simultaneous "nuclear news"  appears to be a concerted effort to help push Israel towards a preemptive attack of Iran.

Israel is bound to realize that Obama's nefarious intent behind this not so veiled message, is to embolden her enemies.

Concurrently, Iran is alerting Israel that they are on the precipice of a nuclear bomb; to make good on their threats to "wipe Israel off the face of the map".

Ultimately, it is clear to all involved that Obama is indicating that with him at the helm, America will "stand down" and not come to Israel's aid.

God holds the hearts of all kings in his hands.

Therefore, all these deceitful and wicked plans are being allowed by the Most High, to fulfill His end times prophetic Word, to finally bring His chosen ones of Israel to salvation, through Yeshua HaMashiach.

May blinded eyes be open to the fact that the prophesied "Time of Jacob's Trouble", known to Christians as the "Tribulation period", is fast approaching..

"Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it." Jeremiah 30:7

http://theworldisshaking.blogspot.com/

Re: THE TIME OF JACOB'S TROUBLE /TRIBULATION PERIOD RAPIDLY APPROACHES

Wow Kevin,

I expect this coming from O, and yes our eyes are opened and we see that the tribulation period is fast approaching upon this earth and it's inhabitants!
Another sign of the times pointing to our sudden departure, out of the blue, The Rapture!!!

Woe to those left on Earth, for the Devil will come down with great fury,To kill & destroy, and to enslave those whom accept him and his ways to do his dirty deeds here on earth and in hell.

Darkness is decending upon this Earth, and God's born again Children, are not of Darkness, therefore, they will soon depart unto the Father in Heaven.

Thanks for sharing; Soon & very soon, our watching, waiting & longing for the Lord's return for His Bride will be completed!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: THE TIME OF JACOB'S TROUBLE /TRIBULATION PERIOD RAPIDLY APPROACHES

Yes Valerie, I believe when the darkness comes down overshadowing the earth, Our Father in Heaven will not let His children be overtaken by the darkness, He will surely will take His children out of the claws of darkness and covers us with His wings while taking us out of the darkness forces.