Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The LEAST LIKELY day........

Hello all, and Happy Valentines Day. I love reading posts about days that might fulfill the rapture because they are connected to signs, anniversaries, etc. Calvin always has some amazing posts on that. They keep me on my toes and they keep me looking up.

There have been many many days come and gone that were "high watch dates" and I always am excited to be extra vigilant on those dates. But as many of these have come and gone, and the verse goes that no one will know the day or the hour, not the angels, not even the Son!! (Jesus) so this got me to thinking about Jesus' behavior as he was here on Earth. He chose the most humble of circumstances almost always. Born in a manger, a carpenter as a profession, rode in on a donkey, etc. Now we DO know that we are "in the season", that is for certain. So trying to guess at a date for the rapture is a favorite past time of mine, but I'm thinking instead of trying to find a date with some sort of "significance" to it, perhaps we should be looking for the "Least Likely of days". A day when pretty much nothing is going on. No major anniversaries, holidays, holy days, etc etc etc. I am thinking that nearly EVERY day has some sort of significance, but if we can find the most humble of days, the "least likely" of days, perhaps we have found "the" day. :)
I honestly have no idea even how to begin looking for a day like that, but its just a thought!!! Right now there are some February dates that seem really good for the rapture, but my only hesitation is the verse that says to pray your flight does not happen in winter.....with it being record cold temperatures in much of Europe I am doubting it will happen until the spring sometime, when everywhere is sort of "in the middle" as far as temperatures go.
Do you think I'm onto something here?
Blessings and much love to you on this Valentine's day. I hope you feel the love of our precious Lord and savior in your hearts!!!

Re: The LEAST LIKELY day........

Purim is a date this winter. This year it falls on March 8.

"Pray your flight does not happen in winter" is not a reference to the Rapture. Jesus will not need favorable seasonal conditions to Rapture His Church. That passage is a reference to the abomination of desolation at the Tribulation's midpoint, which will be a signal to the Jews to flee Jerusalem immediately because the Great Tribulation is about to begin. The winter rains will slow down their flight if it happens then.

I totally think you're on to something. I have often thought that the day of the rapture will be so significant in our world's history that why would it be shared with the same date of another historical event? True, God has used historical dates to play out other events, but this time, especially considering that it will be a time that we least suspect, I think the rapture will be a new date in world history that we will celebrate forever. Sweet--another holiday! :)