Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Be Ready!!! Be Watching!!! - from 5doves today

Virginia Arnke (13 Feb 2012)
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/virginiaa213.htm

"BE READY!!! BE WATCHING!!! HIS COMING IS NEARER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!!! Virginia Arnke"

Hi! All Doves,

Haven't posted here for sometime but check it out each day...Blessings to all who read this message as this is an urgent message!!! The Lord asked me to post this to the Bride.

I received a very short message while in prayer Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012 and I pray you will be able to discern what it means for in it gives us the timing of His return.

"THE DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES WILL SOON BE UPON THE BRIDE" !!!! MAY WE ALL BE SOON DANCING ON THE STREETS OF GOLD CELEBRATING THIS LONG AWAITED DAY!!!!

I am not allowed to give you more information, however all I can say is it is SO VERY NEAR!!!

A WARNING FOR THIS VERY MOMENT OF TIME...TAKE HEED FOR THE MINUTES ARE TICKING AWAY RAPIDLY!!!! (OUR MINUTES ON OUR CLOCKS)..
"FOR YOU ALSO BE READY, FOR THE SON OF MAN IS COMING AT AN HOUR YOU DO NOT EXPECT".!!!!!!!!!

OUR TIME HERE AS THE BRIDE ON EARTH IS SHORTER THAN YOU CAN EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE!!! REPENT FROM YOUR LUKEWARMNESS IMMEDIATELY OR YOU WILL BE LEFT HERE...HE IS COMING FOR A BRIDE WITHOUT SPOT OR WRINKLE!!! DO NOT BE CAUGHT UNAWARES!!!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE IN OUR HEAVENLY HOME....IT HAS BEEN QUITE A RIDE OVER THE YEARS!!!

BLESSINGS...MARANATHA...Virginia Arnke

--------------------END------------------------

The song Days Of Wine And Roses Lyrics
Writer: MANCINI, HENRY N. / MERCER, JOHNNY

The days of wine and roses laugh and run away like a child at play
Through a meadow land toward a closing door
A door marked "nevermore" that wasn't there before

The lonely night discloses just a passing breeze filled with memories
Of the golden smile that introduced me to
The days of wine and roses and you

(The lonely night discloses) Just a passing breeze filled with memories
Of the golden smile that introduced me to
The days of wine and roses and you-oo-oo.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"
Don't forget Valentine's day is tomorrow Feb 14

Re: Be Ready!!! Be Watching!!! - from 5doves today

I think Im gonna go nuts if I hear another person say that a believer won't go in the rapture because he is lukewarm. Every believer is sealed with the holy spirit until the day of redemption! Every believer sins! These holier than thou Christians are making people believe they never sin. This is not from God and is from the devil.

JIMH, isn't Valentine's Day a time for wine & Roses?

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd ask. Now, wouldn't that day be an awesome day for Jesus to come to for us, His Bride? Such as He & us being each others' very special Valentine.

Maranatha!
Tammy

And I agree with Josh! Here's a link to an article by Terry James which puts that whole issue in its proper perspective: On Being Rapture Ready Part II (Terry James).

I also agree with Tammy. Valentine's Day would be an awesome day for Jesus to come get us, indeed! Too bad He probably won't. [pout]

Kathy G.

Any day would be a good day. The sooner the better. One thing guaranteed, when the day comes, it will definitely be the best day any of us have ever had.

Josh, I think she was referring to Revelation 3:16, which tells us,

"But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!"

...which was Jesus warning those that say they are Christians, pew potatoes, think that church-going and works will get them to Heaven, it is only by sincere dedication to Jesus Christ, amen! Accepting the free gift of Grace by confessing, identifying, and turning from our sinful nature, for we are NEW CREATURES in Christ and thus our outward fruit should be evidence of this transformation.

Paul clarifies further in Romans 6:1-8,

"What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.

"For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. For one who has died has been set free from sin. Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him."

Does this mean we will no longer sin and should try to be 'holier than thou' not at all! Everyone sins every day, it is in our DNA after all. But the desire to sin has been buried and put to death, we should no longer strive to live according to the flesh but by the Spirit. So the Holy Spirit can dwell in our temples (bodies) and convict us of our sin the second we commit it. Our God is incredible for offering us this reality, He dwells IN US!

Maranatha!

Josh,
I agree with Clay that Virginia is referring to those who are simply church goers and lukewarm Laodicians. Obviously, we are all sinners and it's only by grace through faith that we are saved. I know Virginia believes this too. There are a lot church goers out there who have never repented and trusted Jesus as their savior. I believe this is why Jesus revealed to John in Revelation 3 that there would be lukewarm folks in church who he would spew out of his mouth. I know there are many people like that, even in the church I go to. It's sad to think that people in the churches are more in love with the world than with Jesus Christ. I love him so much, and want to be in his presence more than anything in this world!

Kevin

That is so true, Kevin. There are those who are trusting in their own good works and their own reliosity, instead of simply trusting Jesus to save them and accepting His free gift of salvation. Those people are going to be in for a rude awakening when the trumpet blows, because sitting in a church building on Sunday mornings, being on a church membership roll, or performing good deeds won't save you. As Terry James said in his article which I linked above:

To be Rapture ready, you and I must be “saved” from our sins and made pure in the righteousness found only in Christ. When we believe God and accept Christ as Savior, we become Rapture ready in the eternal sense. We will go to Heaven upon our death, or will be raptured when Jesus steps out on the clouds of glory and shouts: “Come up hither!”

Those who have not been saved from their sins and made pure in the righteousness found only in Christ will be left behind for sure; there are no ifs or buts about that. Only those of us who have believed God and accepted Jesus as our Savior will be caught up when the time comes.

Just few days ago I began to see the life of the heroes in the old testament. One thing that rose in my heart was a simple question:

1. Does Salomo in hell or in heaven? Does Rahab in hell or heaven? Does Sem, Ham and Yafet are in hell or heaven? Does Rachel in hell or heaven?

Then suddenly I realized that OUR GOD is so good and generous.
Lot's daughters didn't deserve to receive "salvation" from the punishment on Sodom. They don't know God or if they knew, their acts were not resembling that. The fact is they're saved by grace from Our LORD. How gracious Our Lord is.

Rachel is the wife of Jacob, collecting many gods from her parents (Laban) and most likely not knowing God of Israel but rely only on Jacob. I think she is saved because of Jacob's love to her, how Gracious Our Lord is.

Salomo, the wisest man in the whole earth but he has 300 wifes and 700 concubines, does he be save? yes I think so, because he is the one who built the first temple, the one who wrote Proverbs, so .... again how Gracious is Our Lord is...

In conclusion, people in the old testament live not as holy as what we used to think but they're saved because the grace of Our Lord. So the grace is not only applied to the new testament but also the old one. In short, I believe we are not perfect but made perfect by the blood of Yahshua, it is not I or we that perfect but Yahshua is perfect and Our Father looks at Him and say, yes you're perfect in my eyes because you are my children, come here my beloved children for your wedding is ready .... so come up hither ... for I love you so much ...

Who Are The Luke Warm Christians?

Q. I hear all the time that Lukewarm Christians will miss out on the Rapture, being left behind. Can you tell us who are the Lukewarm Christians? On a scale of 1-10, where is the cut-off? Do I need to be a 10, and never sin to go? I hear people say that Lukewarm Christians will miss out on the Rapture. Does scripture paint this picture in your opinion?

A. The so-called partial rapture view always gets my dander up. Just who are the like warm Christians, you ask? Well let’s look at what current polls say. 93% of those who claim to be born again Christians live secular lives and have a secular world view. About 50% don’t believe in the Holy Spirit or that Satan is real. Nearly 40% have never given the first penny to Kingdom work. The divorce rate among Christians is the same as among non-believers and so is the abortion rate. A much better question to ask is who are the Christians who aren’t luke warm?

The partial rapture theory is promoted by “holier than thou” Christians who want to scare everybody into behaving the way they think we should. Of course they all believe they are going. It’s just the rest of us who have a problem.

There’s not one word in the Bible that supports a partial rapture. According to the Bible, there is just one condition for being included in the Church. “Believe in the One He has sent.” (John 6:28-29) Everything else you hear is some form of Pharisaical legalism invented by man in an effort to impose behavioral standards on others. This is a control issue not a theology issue.

http://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/who-are-the-luke-warm-christians/

It is not my intention to cause discord by responding to this thread.
In my opinion, I don't believe that ANY man can claim who is lukewarm or who will be raptured. Only God knows the hearts of man.
The bible shows that God will vomit the lukewarm out of his mouth. However we are all sinner and we will continue to sin. I don't believe that sin makes a person lukewarm. It's all about the relationship.
If a person is "on fire" for Christ and loves God with all their heart with the desire to follow God's laws but still falls into sin, I would say this person is covered by the blood of Christ and accounted worthy.
I think the definition of lukewarm are those who get caught up into the legalism of "Christianity" but never really search out Christ or build a relationship with him. Taking the mindset that "I can do whatever I want because I'm saved by grace".
Our flesh is always going to tempt us and we will fall to those temptations. The difference is feeling remorse for when we fall, acknowledging that what we did was "wrong".
The bible says that God rebukes and chastens those he loves. If you fall into sin and the Holy Spirit convicts us of it and we ask for forgiveness....that is where we want to be. Those that should worry and question their relationship is when they sin and they are not convicted.
All we can do is get as close to Christ as we can and pray that he gives us a new mind, a new heart and the strength to carry out his will for us.
I struggle with sin the same as anyone, and fall alot more than I would like to admit. But one thing I pray every night is that God keep my heart a true spirit of repentance and that I never get complacent with sin.
All I think we can do is the best we can and get as close to Christ as we can....put him absolute 1st. He will take care of the rest.

Amen D. Shadow! I completely agree with you concerning the description of a lukewarm Christian and a true believer who has a real relationship with Jesus Christ. Josh, I think D. Shadow summed it up quite well. We all must examine ourselves in light of God's holy word.

Kevin

The fact that you realize you’re a sinner who knows that your behavior can never please the Lord means you can’t be luke warm in the context of the Lord’s definition. Keep coming to Him for forgiveness. None of your sins surprise Him because He knew about and died for all of them (Col. 2:13-15), and He will never drive you away.

That is true. The purpose of examining ourselves, as Kevin said, is not to ensure that we get to keep our salvation and thus our participation in the Rapture, but so we'll have nothing to be ashamed of when we stand before Jesus at the Bema, as we all must do when the time comes, and so Jesus can have something to say "Well done" to us for.

QUOTE:
D. Shadow
"I don't believe that sin makes a person lukewarm. It's all about the relationship.
If a person is "on fire" for Christ and loves God with all their heart with the desire to follow God's laws but still falls into sin, I would say this person is covered by the blood of Christ and accounted worthy.
I think the definition of lukewarm are those who get caught up into the legalism of "Christianity" but never really search out Christ or build a relationship with him. Taking the mindset that "I can do whatever I want because I'm saved by grace".

---

QUOTE:
Kathy G.
"The purpose of examining ourselves, as Kevin said, is not to ensure that we get to keep our salvation and thus our participation in the Rapture, but so we'll have nothing to be ashamed of."

---

I think we are in agreement, that JESUS is the only one that can prepare us for the Rapture, through His Holy Fire can our sins be purged and forgotten, and only by the Holy Spirit, the Comforter. Praise God for His divine and astounding Grace and Mercy!

My heart lept in my chest when I read this!!!! I am just so excited to go home!!! I am jumping out of my skin!!! I read this and made a post about the "least likely of days" partly because of where Virginia says that he will come when everyone LEAST expects it..... from now on I am looking for a day that is the least likely, the least significant, the most humble of all days for Christ to bring his bride home!! To me that makes perfect sense!!
Love to all of you, keep looking up!!