Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas Sue, wherefore art thou?

I'm asking, b/c I haven't seen you posting much anymore...and I really miss you. I'm sure that our fellow RFTHees miss you as much as I do, too. So please do come back, OK!?

--Tammy

Re: Texas Sue, wherefore art thou?

SisterNChrist
I'm sure that our fellow RFTHees miss you as much as I do, too.

Absolutely!

Amen!

Mike C.

Where has my fellow Texan run off to?

I've noticed too that Texas Sue been missing in action lately. We miss you a lot Sue! I hope everything is ok with you. God bless you!

Kevin

Texas Sue,

Hope all is Ok with you Sis! We're all missing your presence at Rapture Flight to Heaven!!!

Miss your many interesting and informative posts here too! You're part and particle of our family here.

Praying for you daily & all here!

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

I like Texas Sue a lot. Sometimes you cannot always tell because life is so busy. I wake up very early in the morning and don't get finished until late at night on most days.

Hope everything is alright. You have unique posts.

OK Sue.... we're really starting to worry about you sis. We miss you. Hope you're okay, we love you.

I have had some computer problems and just now getting back and getting caught up on things. Thanks for the greetings everyone. I am so sorry to have worried you all and apologize for being out of touch. My sister's computer is kaput too and I have been too busy to get to the library. My library membership is in the next town and I have just been too tired after work to drive over there. ALso, not fond of driving in the dark and it would be dark on the drive back home.

With all that is happening right now with Syria and Iran we may not need a forum much longer but can visit in person. Won't that be nice?

You said it, Sue! And welcome back! We sure missed you.

Welcome back, T/Sue, from me too!!!

It's sooo good seeing you posting again after what seems to being a rather long absence. For you've been greatly missed around here.

Sorry to hear about your sister's computer breaking down and giving up the ghost (so to speak). Hope the two of can get another one.

Yup, it won't be too long until we ALL can talk to each inperson...and up in our new heavenly home. I can't wait!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Sue, I know where you're coming from, re: hating to drive around in the dark...especially in this crazy world.

Welcome back Texas Sue! Glad to read you here again

Yellow Rose Pictures, Images and Photos

It's great to see you back Sue! God bless you sister!

Kevin

Good to know it was just "computer problems" Sue, although I know how frustrating that is too. Glad you're back with us again. Wow - things are really getting crazy aren't they? (surely we'll all be home soon..)

Tammy, Kathy G, Regina, Kevin and Shirley, you are all too sweet! Love the roses Regina, yellow for Texas huh! As far as things being crazy, the more I hear and the more I read, yes! It is getting crazy out there.

Pastor Rick Renner from Russia was the guest speaker at Eagle Mountain Church in Ft Worth Sunday and he spoke on the verses in II Timothy about "perilous times". He used so many of the original Greek terms and explained what they meant. It was an eye opener for these times as the description Paul gave Timothy fit like a glove. The Greek word for perilous he said was used in only one other place in the New Testament which was the account of the demon possessed man at Gadarenens who lived in the tombs. He said that gives a good picture of the kind of times Paul meant would happen.

He also said (and my ears perked up at this) that the Greek word used for the "Last days" literally meant the very end as in the last month of the year or the last day of the week. It meant the end of the end of days. Folks we are there! If you want to see his message just go type in EMIC in the search bar for the church. Choose media and scroll down the page for the archives and choose Sunday's date Feb. 12th. It was a great message.

EDIT NOTE: I went online and got the url for the message so click here if you want to hear it:

http://www.emic.org/media/index.php?id=936

P.S. Rick is not Russian, but a missionary pastor there from America.

Sue,

I'm very happy to see you back with us Sis!!! Computer problems is something we're all accustom to from time to time. Thank God you were not ill! Yes it will be awesome, when we'll all be able to meet face to face in Heaven, and not have to worry about one another anymore.

Your family at Rapture Flight to Heaven has missed you very much, as I had explained in my email to you.

God loves you and so do I!!!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Thanks Valerie, it is nice to be back. Seems like there sure is a lot of news popping too! My goodness, it is going to take a little time to catch up on all of it. So glad it is the weekend! Yay!

Good to see you back, Sue. I always enjoy your posts. Thanks for posting the EMIC link with Rick Renner. Believe he has a new book out on the book of Revelation but don't recall the title.

Mark, you are welcome on the EMIC broadcast. Rick Renner really is a good bible teacher and I loved the way he shared the meaning of the orignal Greek words on the subject of what times will be like just before Jesus comes. From what he shared we are right at the door! I am glad you enjoyed it. I loved hearing his wife sing also.

Good to hear from you Mark!

Mark W
Good to see you back, Sue. I always enjoy your posts. Thanks for posting the EMIC link with Rick Renner. Believe he has a new book out on the book of Revelation but don't recall the title.

Perry Stone too, is coming out with a complete study on both Revelation & Daniel, in DVDS. It's too bad that they're sooo expensive.

Maranatha!
Tammy

SisterNChrist,

Sometimes you can catch these same items for sale at a much cheaper price on Ebay. It's usually after they have been released for a while. I'm guessing customers will watch or listen to the DVD/CD's and then put them up for auction.