Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iran Offers Aid to Palestinian Authority to Defeat Israel

Iran Offers Aid to Palestinian Authority to Defeat Israel
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/152661#.TzfEyLGPWa8

*****hammer: Israel Will Not Tolerate Threats of Annihilation
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/152657#.TzfFlbGPWa8

Re: Iran Offers Aid to Palestinian Authority to Defeat Israel

If only Israel would put more trust in THE God of Abraham, Jacob, & Isaac. For He won't let anything, nor anyone destroy them. He'll only as prophecied, destroy his enemies.

So go ahead Iran & phony Pallys, and just try to destroy THE Apple of God's eye. I dare ya'!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, Israel will find out soon, when they are attacked by the Gog Magog alliance, that God will fight for them. During the trib their spiritual blindness will finally fall away, and they will finally believe that Jesus Christ is their Messiah.

Kevin

Kevin, I thought later, after I'd logged-off my computer, about the now prophetic Psalm 83 & Ezekiel 38 & 39 attack on Israel...just before/after we're Raptured.

Kathy G., who like me, has read the Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins' Left Behind book (and seen the film) series, knows where I'm coming from. Don't ya', Kath!? Our Rapture will occur after God intervenes supernaturally, to destroy Israel's attackers.

Therefore--we'll see the fulfillment of the above back-to-back prophecy...as well as seeing the Prophet Elijah/Elias make his first appearance in Israel to boot.

Then we'll be Raptured.

Maranatha!
Tammy

We won't see the Gog-Magog invasion, though. That will happen when Israel's enjoying a false peace, and that's not going to happen till during the Tribulation. We might possibly see Isaiah 17, though. We're already seeing Psalm 83 come to pass.

I was getting ready to post a line up what was going to take place, but Kathy has it covered in her post..

I believe the rapture of the Church is what wakes Israel up to a point, and then during the time that the AC goes into the temple in the Mid-part, most likely will wake even more and then most likely there will still be many that will die because of the "Grape" harvest that will take place for the wicked that will not call upon the Name of Jesus.. Both Israelite and Gentile..

Joseph

Kathy G.
We won't see the Gog-Magog invasion, though. That will happen when Israel's enjoying a false peace, and that's not going to happen till during the Tribulation. We might possibly see Isaiah 17, though. We're already seeing Psalm 83 come to pass.

Yes, we are...er, rather will be seeing these two prophesies being fulfilled - what with Iran promising the phony Palestinian Authority, that they'll (yea, right, whatever ) defeat Israel.

THE God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob, will totally annihilate them supernaturally, should they even try to wipe THE 'Apple of His Eye' off the map.

And A-jad won't be round to meet his alleged Mahdi, either.

Maranatha!
Tammy