Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SNL once again shows it's disdain for Christians....but is this prophetic

I found this interesting. It's no secret that SNL has a great disdain for Christians, however this is utterly unbelievable....

Nobody could ever say the world was not warned!

This was a SNL Weekend Update Spoof of Michele Bachmann.

After blaspheming God for about 2.5 minutes the segment concludes with this.

Here's the excerpt:

“Simply to the Iowa voters I want to say thank you,” Bachmann said. “And in turn I hope you enjoy a future that will be littered with death panels, reeducation camps and forced immunizations all ending in an Iranian nuclear bomb that will bring about the rapture, saving me and leaving you all to ask yourselves: What if?”

No youtube link but here's the segment if you wanna watch this garbage:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/317034/saturday-night-live-weekend-update-michele-bachmann

Re: SNL once again shows it's disdain for Christians....but is this prophetic

Best be careful what to wish for!

"Fair use for discussion and information purpose"

Psalm 2
1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

AMEN!!! to your above post, Regina!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen Regina!

What was with all the blinking at the beginning?

Proverbs 10:10,
"He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall."

Psalm 35:19,
"Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.

What she described sounded almost exactly like what we are about to see, wow, the sleeping people didn't know whether to laugh or not...