Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Purported Description of Jesus Christ

Again, this is from my late Mother's KJV Bible...

This is a purported word picture of our Blessed Lord, written of Him while He was yet on earth, and is on the Civic Records of the Romans, who were in power in the Holy Land at that time, hence quite authentic as a matter of history. This remarkable letter is supposed to have been written to the Roman Senate by Publius Lentulus, then President in Judea, about A.D. 33, and was published in the Meadville, Pennsyvania, Republican in 1873.

"There lives at this time in Judea, Jesus Christ, whom the barbarians esteem as a prophet, but His followers love and adore Him as the offspring of the immortal God. He calls the dead from their graves, and heals all sorts of diseases with a word or touch. He is a tall man and well shaped, of an amiable and reverend aspect, His hair of a color that can hardly be matched, falling into graceful curls, waving about and very agreeably crouching upon His shoulders, parted on the crown of His head, running as a stream to the front after the manner of the Nazarites. His forehead high, large and imposing; His cheeks a lovely red; nose and mouth formed with exquisite symmentry; His beard thick and of a color suitable to the hair and parting in th middle like a fork; His eyes bright blue, clear and serene; look innocent, dignified, manly and mature; His hands and arms most delectable to behold.

"He rebukes with majesty, counsels with mildness; His whole address, whether in word or deed, being eloquent and grave. No man has seen Him laugh, yet His manners are exceedingly pleasant, but He has wept frequently in the presence of men.

"He is temperate, modest and wise--a man, for His extraordinary beauty and divine perfections--surpassing the children of men in every sense."

--Tammy

Re: A Purported Description of Jesus Christ

Valerie, & fellow RFTHees--doesn't Jesus' above description fit perfectly with your RFTH (to the right Shroud of the Turin) photos of Him? For He DOES stand out from ALL earthly men, infact--He's totally outstanding!!!

I can't wait to meet our Beloved Saviour face-to-face, can you!?

COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

I really enjoyed this description of Jesus from your mother's bible Tammy. So seldom do we get to read something that gives us a depiction of the One we are longing for so....isn't that weird how we long for Someone we truly don't know what He looks like.... but this is such a beautiful description of Him and my imagination of Our Beloved "is smiling big time" right now. Thanks Tammy....

Another SIChrist - Shirley

That description makes Him sound quite attractive.
I have a hard time with it in light of Isaiah 53:2 and also, how many people in the Middle East have blue eyes?

For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should desire him. Is 53:2

I've always thought how difficult it would be for women in His time if we was as attractive as that description makes Him sound. It is common for women to have a crush on their pastor etc.
So, as interesting and exciting as it sounds, I have a hard time believing that description is credible.

Well, don't forget the effects that a Roman beating would have had on the human body. No one would have any beauty or majesty to attract others, or anything in their appearance to be desired, after being horribly flogged by those horrible Roman whips. I'm very sure that Jesus wasn't born ugly.

SisterNChrist
Valerie, & fellow RFTHees--doesn't Jesus' above description fit perfectly with your RFTH (to the right Shroud of the Turin) photos of Him? For He DOES stand out from ALL earthly men, infact--He's totally outstanding!!!

I can't wait to meet our Beloved Saviour face-to-face, can you!?

COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy & RFTHees,

I agree it does fit perfectly with the pictures of the Shroud of Turin!

I know that this is the Shroud of our Lord Jesus, because many years ago, I had a confirmation within my very spirit. I have no doubt whatsoever! I remember that day so well. This was decades ago, my Mother was still alive! Out of the blue, I had such an urgency to draw the face of the Shroud, which I did; only afterwards I found out, it was a divine inspiration to do so, for my benefit! It strengthen me to go on through my many sufferings in life, which I knew nothing about until they came to pass.

I told my Mother on that very day, now I can die Mom, for I have seen the face of our Lord and Savior!!! My Mom was upset I said that I could die now, however, she didn't realize, that it was my deepest desire after seeing His face, to be with our Lord than with any other person here on Earth. I knew from that moment on that no one loved me more on this Earth or in Heaven like Jesus, because He willing, suffered and died for me such a cruel and painful death. There is no greater love than to die for another!

I've had dreams about Jesus and in each dream He was tall of stature, had shoulder length brownish colored hair! Only one time I remember seeing Jesus with pure white hair as described in scripture of God, with blazing eyes, dressed as a warrior ready to go to war.
I can't remember seeing the color of His eyes in any of my dreams, as there was always an awesome among of light radiating from his face and body.

I think I'll go and list some of my dreams I've had in the past of the Lord, on the Dreams section of the forum.

Soon we'll see Him face to face, I too can't wait...!!!

Thanks so much for posting this Tammy!

Maranatha!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

I agree with Kathy G.,

It totally described Jesus, when He was beaten beyond recognition. Liken to the movie the Passion of Christ, the Lord would look unrecognizable!

The Lord stood out in a crowd, and there was a great attraction to come see & listen to Him speak! Thousands would gather to see and hear him.

There was, nor is anything ugly about Jesus nor ever shall be!

He is majestic, His stature alone stands out, and His presence draws people to His light. His Love alone radiates such beauty, that it can't be contained, therefore, it overflows onto others.

There is a divine air about Jesus, yet, He stoops to our level, and thinks of our well being first and foremost.

His touch is so comforting, and filled with compassionate love, forgiveness, acceptance, and understanding of all of our past and present deeds done in our body. His arms are opened wide and receives us with a holy embrace.

He let's us know He paid the price, and with His stripes we are healed, and made whole!!! With His suffering, death, we are forgiven! With His resurrection, we have hope for eternal life with Him in His presence. He conquered death, hell, & the grave, and promised to return to take us to the place He has prepared for all those whom Love Him!

Now He awaits the Father's word, Son go get my children!

Maranatha!

Valerie

You're all most welcome for me posting Jesus' purported description, for was most happy doing so.

Maranatha!
Tammy

In the Harmony of the Gospels section of my KJV Bible, there's listing in the back of it of all on Jesus' time on earth. Checking it out, I took notice that A.D. 30 was His last time on earth.

Spring A.D. 30: Jesus' Final Week of Work @ Jerusalem in 41 Events.

A.D. 30: With Jesus in the Resurrection Through the Ascension in 12 Events

And today, it is 2012.

Calvin, & fellow RFTH numerologists, here's your chance to put your numerology to work here, re: Jesus' notso (He returns to Rapure us, & we're returning wih Him @ the end of the 7-yr. Tri. Period) last time on earth, between then and now.

Maranatha!
Tammy

So, you think the Isaiah scripture is discussing how He looked at His beating and crucifixion?
Perhaps I took it out of context! I will have to go back and do more study.
Thanks for the replies. They are appreciated as always.

HisPoiema - Kathy
So, you think the Isaiah scripture is discussing how He looked at His beating and crucifixion?
Perhaps I took it out of context! I will have to go back and do more study.
Thanks for the replies. They are appreciated as always.

Jesus' description was wrote A.D. 33 (3-yrs. after He ascended to Heaven), and then it appeared in the then published Meadville, PA, Republican in 1873.

Kathy, me thinks that you didn't read the above description in its entirety, especially the first paragraph. So go back & reread it. OK?

Maranatha!
Tammy

HisPoiema - Kathy, another why reason you can't find A Purported Description of Jesus Christ within the books of the Bible, is...

B/c it is in the back section of my late Mother's KJV Bible...a section called--SPECIAL INDEX FOR THE ORDERLY STUDY OF THE WORD OF GOD, on page 9. Seeing Jesus' description, and enjoying it sooo much so...that I decided to share it with all of you, my fellow RFTHee family members.

Maranatha!
Tammy