Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sackcloth&Ashes SUPERBOWL SYMBOLISM NEPHILIM/GIANTS &THE ***** OF BABYLON

This is a new video from Kijani Amari, and it's an amazing anaylsis of the Super Bowl and Madonna's halftime show. This Sackcloth & Ashes video is yet another thought provoking video. God bless you Kijani!

Kevin

Re: Sackcloth&Ashes SUPERBOWL SYMBOLISM NEPHILIM/GIANTS &THE ***** OF BABYLON

Awesome video by our brother Kijani, thanks for sharing this Kevin!

I thought it was very interesting about the winning touchdown being "allowed' by the Patriots. #44 allowed to win the game, and the connection with the Twain's series about the son of Satan being named Mr. #44, that's a crazy 'coincidence'. 44 also means Judgment of the entire Earth...

Kevin thanks for posting this new video from Kijani!
Most interesting to watch!

Notice the final score has meaning to it also.

The number 21 means exceedingly Sinfulness
The number 17 means Victory!

Evil is abound in exceeding sinfulness, and is claiming victory at the moment...however if we look closer there will be a reverse of what we are seeing now!!!

2+1 = 3 The Holy Trinity, God, will bring their exceeding sinfulness under foot at the final battle when Jesus returns to Earth.

l+7= 8 Means new beginning, which Jesus will bring in Heaven first with the Rapture, and on Earth at the final battle victory; and true peace shall reign at last.

Maranatha!

Valerie

WOW!! This video says it ALL...doesn't it!? Thanks for sharing it Kevin! It blows my mind at how "in your face" they are with their agendas...& yet so VERY FEW actually see it! Only those who are "spirit-filled" are given discernment & meaning into their evil plans & disclosures...with exception of the New Agers who are AWAITING their "gods" to take them to their new & higher "ascensions!" We really are VERY CLOSE TO GOING HOME!!!

Clay, I agree with you...that #44 revelation IS astonishing! It just backs up my thoughts regarding WHO the AntiChrist is!!! Like I keep telling everyone...he ("O") WILL win the next election again...IF there IS even another election!...as it's already FORETOLD in GOD'S HOLY WORD!!! I can see right through "him"...as the Holy Spirit keeps reconfirming this to me!!!

IMHO...I think we will be gone before the next election...& the AC ("O") will have already taken the reigns...in full control!! NO MORE ELECTIONS...ONLY FULL DICTATORSHIP!!! In fact...we're almost already there...but the people of the US refuse to see it!!

Valerie great insight as well! Can't wait to meet y'all in the air...SOON!!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed seeing this video, and it certainly showed me a lot of symbolism that I didn't catch while I was watching the game. I was definitely repulsed at the halftime show when the words "World Peace" was shown at the end of it. It makes perfect sense that they would use such a highly watched event to convey their NWO plans and the Babylonian symbolism. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Although Pastor Paul Begley's most recent video, talking about the new NDAA law being ENACTED by Obama on the night of the SUPER BOWL, has already been posted in Kevin's new thread...I felt it should be posted here as well...as it fits right in with this thread!

What does this tell us brothers & sisters?? That the AC ("O") is declaring not only a DICTATORSHIP on this night...but his NWO AGENDA was ALSO clearly portrayed on this very same night...with MILLIONS WATCHING!! This NDAA law not only gives him the authority to arrest ANY US citizen...at ANY given time...for ANY reason...WITHOUT DUE PROCESS, REPRESENTATION, OR A MERE PHONE CALL...but it ALSO gives him the authority to GO TO WAR with ANY Country...for ANY reason...at ANY time!!!! This last part was new news to me! Does THIS not sound EXACTLY like the MAN OF PERDITION in DANIEL 8:23-25 & REV. 13:4 & 7-8!!!!??

It just TRULY boggles my mind at how fast things are progressing!!

I SOOOOOOOO WANT TO GO HOME DEAR JESUS!! I CAN SEE ALL HELL ABOUT TO BREAK LOSE DOWN HERE IN SATAN'S KINGDOM!!!!!!

Bought&Paid4

"Does THIS not sound EXACTLY like the MAN OF PERDITION in DANIEL 8:23-25 & REV. 13:4 & 7-8!!!!??"

Absolutely, positively, no doubt about it!!!!

He is "THE ONE"!

I also believe the Authority Part to go to War, will keep Him in office, and there will be NO ELECTION COME NOVEMBER!!!

HE LOVES POWER & DICTATORSHIP!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING!

BLESSINGS!

Valerie

Caps are only for emphasis!

AMEN Valerie!! Thank you for your comments! As I've already said in this post...I do NOT think there will be a 2012 election! My husband continuously argues with me over this...as he can't see through all the dark NWO/satanic agenda taking place...as we "WATCHERS" do! This makes me sad...as my sons can't see it either.

However, it doesn't stop me from singing to High Heaven about what's currently taking place...& what is ABOUT to take place on the World Scene! All I can do is keep praying that YAHWEH/JESUS/THE HOLY SPIRIT will open their spiritual eyes & ears to the dark spiritual world that is ALL around us...& to the "crucial last hour" that we are in!!

I'm so thankful to have this fellowship with other "WATCHERS" who can see it too! I've given up on finding a "church fellowship" that "sees things the way I see them"... & the way this forum does!! I love you ALL...& can't wait to meet you ALL in the air...SOON!!

Kijani's follow up to the Babylon Madonna video:

"Sackcloth&Ashes WOLVES REAPERS HUNTERS KILLERS HELL-FIRE MISSILES SHEEP&VILLIANS"

didn't know where to post this, false prophet and w-hore of Babylon implied here?

Rapper Nicki Minaj (the girl who flipped the bird at the Super Bowl Half Time) at the 2012 Grammy's...

Sure hoping our DEPARTURE is SOON!!! The demonic forces are taking over RAPIDLY...as we see the AntiChrist's kingdom falling into place DAILY!!!

MARANATHA!!!

Has anyone seen the latest from Sackcloth & Ashes?? It sheds intense light on the picture that Clay just posted! WOW! This "rabbit hole" of satan's...just keeps on going...& going...& going...!!! It truly is sad at just how many have completely sold out to satan. The demonic forces are growing more plentiful & powerful by the day.

However, they are NO match for our Father & Creator of ALL...YAHWEH...& HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST!! HE is KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS & HIS LIGHT will TOTALLY OBLITERATE...ALL darkness...SOON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!