Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PSALM 83 WAR TO BEGIN IN MARCH???

If you notice from the article and video below, nations that are mentioned in the Psalm 83 war plan to march on Jerusalem on March 30th. Interestingly this is exactly seven days before Passover. This reminds me of a twisted satanic attempt to duplicate Joshua's march around Jericho.
Also notice the time length of the video- 4:44.....This reminds me of the 444 dream that was mentioned by Calvin in one of his posts. (link below)
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1210092&cmd=show

Palestinians urge international community to join Global March to Jerusalem
http://palsolidarity.org/2012/02/palestinians-urge-international-community-to-join-global-march-to-jerusalem/

http://kingjbible.com/psalms/83.htm

Re: PSALM 83 WAR TO BEGIN IN MARCH???

Thank you, D. Shadow, for your above post.

This still is yet "ANOTHER" sign that we'll be going home "VERY" shortly.

Maranatha!
Tammy

With war on the horizon, I wonder if that march on jerusalem will even take place. The 4:44 dream is very interesting. I see 4:44 on the clock very frequently, and I've wondered why. I hope we don't have much longer before Jesus takes us home.

Kevin

The march on Jerusalem could be the start of the Psalm 83 war. Upon looking at verse 2 : For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
It says they make a tumult. Below is the dictionary definition of tumult:
1. violent and noisy commotion or disturbance of a crowd or mob; uproar: The tumult reached its height during the premier's speech.

2.a general outbreak, riot, uprising, or other disorder: The tumult moved toward the embassy.

3.highly distressing agitation of mind or feeling; turbulent mental or emotional disturbance: His placid facade failed to conceal the tumult of his mind.

Based on this definition this could very well begin as a march on Jerusalem.

It could start that war for sure. I thought it was funny that the spokesman in the video kept saying that it would be a "Peaceful" march on Jerusalem. Who is he trying to kid? Muslims don't usually have any Peaceful marches ever!

Kevin

1 Thessalonians 5:3.....For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Chris, this time it's for real brother. Israel will not continue to wait much longer for Iran to complete their work on nuclear warheads. War is imminent, and the rapture is imminent!

Kevin

Chris, I'm pretty confident that Israel will not wait much longer to attack Iran's nuke sites. Benjamin Netanyahu has recently said sanctions aren't working, and that means military action is required. I've been saying for the longest time that sanctions won't work against Iran. Ahmadinejad and Khomeini are determined to bring about the return of the 12th Imam, which requires all out war in the middle east. Keep looking up, we are going home soon!

Kevin

One thing that I think is worth mentioning without being critical is the scripture reference of the article at the top. It concerns Psalm 83 of which Iran is NOT mentioned. Iran is mentioned in the war of Ezekiel 38-39. The reason I point this out is because it appears as though Psalm 83 and Isaiah 17 will probably happen before Ezekiel 38-39. Although I believe that these war will probably be linked in VERY close proximity to each other. The significance to this I think is that with all the posturing in the middle east right now concerning Iran and how close we obviously are to that war, coupled with the fact that there are 2 events that will precede it, how much closer to rapture we truly must be. The experts claim that war with Iran will probably begin in April, May or June. If this is not the timing I still believe that Israel will have to act before the end of September. Also worth mentioning, based on the short duration of wars Israel has fought in the past, these three upcoming events (Isa. 17, Psm. 83, Eze. 38) will probably happen within the span of mere days. Not months or years as we as Americans are used to experiencing with war.
One thing to mention about why there has been a delay in fulfillment is that Iran is goading Israel into a fight. Iran WANTS Israel to strike first. That is why Iran keeps moving forward and then backing off. If Israel strikes first then they appear to be "the bad guy" in the eyes of the world. And as Zechariah 12 shows, Jerusalem will be a burdensome stone for "ALL" nations. Also Benjamin Netanyahu realizes he is in a catch 22 situation. Netanyahu KNOWS the bible very well and I believe he knows the series of events that will occur once this series of wars begin. Ultimately I'm sure he knows that God will victoriously defeat Israel's enemies, but there is sure to be alot of pain and suffering to follow, especially knowing that once these wars kick off, the countdown of the tribulation and hardships for Israel will shortly follow.

This Psalm 83 war that might be fulfilled, that prayfully--will bring on our Rapture.

Tick-tock, tick-tock...

Maranatha!
Tammy