Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today (2/7/12) = 3 years, 3 months, 3 days from "O's election"!!!

To: Tuesday, February 7, 2012
It is 1190 days
Or 3 years, 3 months, 3 days
Or 170 weeks
17 = "VICTORY"
170 = "VICTORY AMPLIFIED"

(from October 9, 2011)
Escaping wrath / SL-9's 6th @ 3:33 Israel time & Oct., 2011

1 Thessalonians 1 (Amplified Bible)
10 And [how you] look forward to and await the coming of His
Son from heaven, Whom He raised from the dead--Jesus, Who
personally rescues and delivers us out of and from the wrath
[bringing punishment] which is coming [upon the impenitent]
and draws us to Himself [investing us with all the privileges
and rewards of the new life in Christ, the Messiah].
ALL:

Last night, I went back and looked at the 21 impacts of SL-9
onto Jupiter. Nothing of great note jumped out at me. But
this morning, I woke up SOO early and made coffee and looked
again, then got back in bed and went to sleep.

Then, I heard what sounded like the "3" first chimes from my
cheap Walmart cell phone. I call it my Walmart walkie-talkie
because I like to have it with me while driving places in case
I need to make a call or someone needs to get in touch with me
but I make VERY few calls with it.

Anyway........

It wasn't my phone but it was 3 chimes that softly woke me so
that I was looking at the clock next to my bed reading 4:49.

4 = "Earth; door"
49 = "the Son of man; the wrath of God"

So I guess the Lord wanted me to get up and post this.

Below are the impact times of Shoemaker-Levy 9 (SL-9) which
hit the king planet, Jupiter, over "7" days from 7/16-22/94.

LINK

When you count P1 and P2 as just one impact AND when You
count Q1 and Q2 as just one impact, the total number of
impacts is 21.

Fragment "F" would be the 6th fragment of Shoemaker-Levy 9 to
hit Jupiter and it hit at 33 minutes past midnight UTC. Number 6
means "weakness of man; manifestation of sin; evils of satan and
his influence". Number 33 means "promise". But the time of
fragment "F" hitting Jupiter, by Israel time, was 3:33.

Suffice to say that 333 is a VERY prophetic number!!!!

Fragment Date Impact Time
July (HH:MM:SS)
A 16 20:11:00
B 17 02:50:00
C 17 07:12:00
D 17 11:54:00
E 17 15:11:00
F 18 00:33:00
G 18 07:32:00
H 18 19:31:59
J 19 Missing since 12/93
K 19 10:21:00
L 19 22:16:48
M 20 Missing since 7/93
N 20 10:31:00
P2 20 15:23:00
P1 20 Missing since 3/94
Q2 20 19:44:00
Q1 20 20:12:00
R 21 05:33:00
S 21 15:15:00
T 21 18:10:00
U 21 21:55:00
V 22 04:22:00
W 22 08:05:30

If you remember, the FIRST impact of SL-9 occurred at the time of
11:11 p.m. in Israel AND as Tisha B’Av was beginning on the night of
7/16-17/94. THE WHOLE ASTRONOMY “WORLD” WAS WATCHING!!!
Tisha B'Av LINK

..."Tisha B'Av, the Fast of the Ninth of Av, is a day of
...mourning to commemorate the many tragedies that have
...befallen the Jewish people, many of which coincidentally
...have occurred on the ninth of Av. Tisha B'Av means "the
...ninth (day) of Av."

Looking into Strong's at 33 and 333 here's what I found:

Strong's G33 - age LINK
Outline of Biblical Usage
1) go to, come!, come now!

Scripture used here "seems" prophetic:

...Jam 4:13
...Go to [33] now, ye that say, To day or to morrow
...we will go into such a city, and continue there
...a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:

...Jam 5:1
...Go to [33] now, [ye] rich men, weep and howl for
...your miseries that shall come upon [you].

+++++++++++++++++++++++

333 is a VERY prophetic number!!

Re: David E. Flynn's New Discoveries
David Flynn..more discoveries

David says:
I've got something exciting connected to the supernatural "time /space" phenomena of the temple of Jerusalem. It shows that 2012 is IT.
Gino says:
i was sharing your first book amongst some folks tonight and that very date the LORD was focusing on tonight
David says:
Word
David says:
It is very simple... do you want to know?
Gino says:
yes please!!!!!!!!!!
David says:
OK
David says:
I'll try to be very concise, because it is very important.
David says:
You should stop me any time you have a question
Gino says:
OK
David says:
The Temple has always been a symbol of Christ, used by Christ himself to stand for Himself IE, when he said, "destroy (this) temple, and I will rebuild it in three days"

The temple as you know is at the center of time and space. This is because the temple as a symbol of Jesus Christ, the creator, the WORD that formed all creation, will also show itself as the benchmark for time.

The temple was placed over a threshing floor, a circular stone construction of Ornan the Jebusite, bought from him by David the King of Israel

The name of Jerusalem was at that time "Jebus" meaning threshing floor or "to tread down"

A threshing floor is used to separate the grain from the sheaves of wheat, and this is a symbol of the separation of the sons of God from the rest of lost mankind.. notice that this word is used in connection with the time of the end, "and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled". luke 21:24

All threshing floors in Israel were circles.

So like all circles it has a dimension, a size that can be measured

For ages there have been "illuminated fraternities" that have understood this.

They have tried to understand how the temple predicted the fulfillment of prophecy... and all biblical prophecy is centered on Christ

Because our era or years are anchored on the birth of Christ, AD and BC, time itself is anchored on Christ

So the year that the very first temple was built is the key

That year was 960 BC... This was the year that Solomon dedicated the 1st temple

This as I say is THE key... because it is calibrated on the calendar anchored to Christ's birth.

As the temple is built on a circle, the idea that the circle of the temple has to have some "dimension" or size is self evident that dimension is a time signature, not a linear measurement... the time dimension is 960 BC

Following so far?
Gino says:
yes... Hebrew calender?
David says:
No, it is our modern calendar, the Gregorian calendar, the "watcher calendar" lit. in Greek, the one we use all the time ... we are in the year of our Lord 2009, or 2009 years from the birth of Christ. The 1st temple, as it is, the symbol of Christ, was built 960 years before his birth
Gino says:
10 4
David says:
So because the temple is a symbol of the Christ, the same Christ who is the author of time and space, the temple shows HIS time. I will explain
David says:
The circle upon which the temple was built is the key as I said earlier, and the year it was dedicated or officially recognized was 960 BC

SO I decided to explore what that might mean.. I know about geometry and I realized that this may indicate that the circle of time might indeed be 960 years "across".

This sounds strange but bear with me

If the temple circle of time is 960 years across, then the circle is 3,015 years "around"

This is figured by taking the number 960 times the number "PI" 3.141592653589793...

which equals 3,015.

So when I looked at the number 3,015 I found out that it represents "biblical years" ...you know, the (360 day years) that St. John and the Old testament prophets used to measure a year of time.

and 3,015 biblical years from 960 BC is 2012 AD!

The way you find this is 3,015 x 360... the result is divided by 365.242 which reveals the number of days in the usual solar year that we have now use in our modern calendar.

that number is 2,972... 2972 - 960 BC = 2012
Gino says:
that is amazing
David says:
There is much more... I found out that if I measured the "area of the circle of the temple" the circle that is 960 "years" across and 3,015 years around, it has an area that equals the number of days between 33 AD and 2012 AD, or from the resurrection of Christ until 2012... the equation is, "the radius of the temple circle, or half 960 times itself, times PI, equals the area of the circle"
David says:
Do you know what that means? It is saying that the resurrection of the rest of the body of Christ will occur in 2012
Gino says:
this speaks well to my soul
David says:
The year of the very 1st temple built by Solomon, 960 is very special in itself as well. It figures into something wonderful, for ex.

Did you know that the phrase "Kingdom of Heaven" is found exactly 33 times in the bible?
Gino says:
wow!!!!!
David says:
The words in Greek for "Kingdom of Heaven" equal 2880 and 960 x 3 also equals 2880

Three times the number of the year that the very first temple was dedicated by Solomon equals, the "Kingdom of Heaven"

With the same temple circle, specifically the distance around it "3,015 years" also shows ominous things

David says:
2010 divided by 666.666 = 3.015

In other words, the mark of the beast or the number of his name fits exactly 3.015 times into 2010

So the fractal of the number of the temple circle, 3.015, the one that points out the distance in time from the 1st temple to the year 2012 also shows the year of the mark of the beast in 2010

the temple circle number being 3,015

You can show these things to yourself, just grab a calculator and do this...

punch in 2010 and divide it by 3.015

see what happens when you punch "="

Gino says:
just got my cal ... 666.666 wow
David says:
Now all this was discovered AFTER I noticed that the story of the two witnesses in Revelation 11 that are killed in Jerusalem and lay dead for 3&1/2 days while the world makes merry and sends gifts to one another.

The Mayan calendar ends on the 21st of December 2012... 3&1/2 days before Christmas, the ubiquitous time the world over for making merry and sending gifts to one another.

So counting backwards from December 21st, 2012, One thousand, two hundred and sixty days, as Revelation says the two witnesses prophecy for, you arrive at the date, July 11th, 2009

Since Christ rose from the dead in 33 AD, even though there are many that refute this year as actually being the correct one.. however, it is still in effect for prophecy, God is sovereign, the years that we have been using in our calendar are being used to measure time despite the contentions of the historians

...33 is the symbol of the resurrection of the first fruits and 33 will also be the symbol of the rest of the body's resurrection, god willing, you and me

Remember the prophecy of the valley of dried bones from Ezekiel?
Gino says:
yes
David says:
Do you know what it symbolized?
Gino says:
no
David says:
Ezekiel explained it, "Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts." Ezekiel 37:11
David says:
It symbolized the dead nation of Israel that would be "resurrected"
David says:
And when Israel finally became a nation again like Ezekiel predicted... it happened on a year that matches the symbol of resurrection... "33"

This is because 1948 is a number connected to 33 and the "hour"

If you want to find out how many minutes are in a perfect 3rd, or 33% of an hour you do this.... .33 x 60 (minutes) in a hour, the result is 19.8

If you want to find out how many seconds are in ".8" you take .8 x 60 and you get "48" so there are 19 minutes and 48 seconds in a perfect 3rd of an hour.

So Israel was "resurrected by God" at the year that represents a perfect 33% of an hour

gino says:
this truly is wonderful
david says:
Amen and Amen!
david says:
Guess how many total minutes are in 33 hours plus 33 minutes or 33 & a 3rd?
david says:
give up?
gino says:
I give
david says:
Well, 33 hours has 1980 minutes (60 x 33) and add 33 minutes more... you get 2012.9 minutes total

2012 !!!!...December 25th 2012 to be exact

This is also how many nautical miles are in 33.33 degrees of the earth's surface.

david says:
So the year 2012 is also a symbol of resurrection and connected to "a third of time"
gino says:
my what a GLORYFUL LORD we so blessed are able to serve
david says:
Notice the calculation 33 x 60 equals 1980? that number "1980" happens to be the exact number of the area of the temple circle I mentioned before. The temple circle area I calculated represented the number of days between 33 AD and 2012 AD but 1980 is this same number converted to solar years.

What I found just this week!
david says:
Again I say Amen, and maranatha.

gino says:
this is even more revealed in this day GLORY GLORY GLORY TO OUR LORD!!!!!!!!!