Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leak indicates Israeli attack on Iran 'certain' in April, May, or June!

K rauthammer: Leak indicates Israeli attack on Iran ‘certain’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/04/*****hammer-leak-indicates-israeli-attack-on-iran-certain/#ixzz1lg0kIq69

Last week in his Washington Post column, David Ignatius wrote that Israel was preparing to attack Iran to prevent it from being able to build a nuclear bomb.

According to his Post opinion page colleague Charles *****hammer, based on the source behind Ignatius’ claim it is likely an attack will occur.

On this weekend’s broadcast of “Inside Washington,” *****hammer explained his thought process.

“I think it’s fairly certain the Israelis are going to attack or you would not have had this leak, deliberately coming this week from secretary of Defense through David Ignatius of The [Washington] Post saying that he thinks there is a high likelihood Israel is going to attack, and then he went ahead and specified when. He said three months, April, May or June. And you don’t say that unless there is obviously indications from the Israelis that they are going to do this even if they get and they are getting a signal from the United States not to do it.”

K rauthammer doubted Israel was factoring what impact a strike against Iran might have on upcoming U.S. presidential election.

“No, I think the calculation is what Ignatius reported as Panetta said: The Israelis think that the problem is that Iran is about to enter the zone of immunity. And that means the trigger is not the assumption that Iran now has the know-how to make a bomb. That is later down the road. What comes earlier is when Iran has put enough uranium in completely untouchable, protected sites, like the mountain outside of Qom where you cannot touch it, meaning that at that point, Iran has the wherewithal, the facilities, the material that it can build a bomb unmolested, and then it can never be attacked again. If Israel thinks it is approaching the point of immunity, it will attack.”

K rauthammer reminded viewers that the real threat of escalation would be if the rogue state attempted to block the Strait of Hormuz.

Read more & See Video at the url below:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/04/*****hammer-leak-indicates-israeli-attack-on-iran-certain/

Re: Leak indicates Israeli attack on Iran 'certain' in April, May, or June!

This is just a guess, but I think Israel may attack Iran on June 7, the day of liberation of Jerusalem back in Jewish hands; on June 7, 1967, Jerusalem was a victorious win for Israel.

You heard the saying History repeats itself, therefore, perhaps June 7th, Is the day they will attack Iran. It would be exactly 45 years ago on that day! If not it may be sooner...like April, or May.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Another possible date is May 20th. June 7, 1967 fell on Iyyar 28 on the Hebrew calendar. This year Iyyar 28 falls on May 20th. May 20 (Iyyar 28) is the season of the general harvest. This falls right between the barley harvest and the wheat harvest. It is also the timing of the latter rains.
June 7 (Sivan 17) takes place during the wheat harvest and the vine dressing season. It also falls during the dry season.
Both dates are plausible possibilities for the Ezekiel war to begin or END??? Whatever the timing it is looking as if the bride will be taken out before we reach these dates.

This years Passover season strikes me as significant because Passover and First Fruits (resurrection Sunday) fall in the same weekend. This timing doesn't always line up because the Hebrew and gregorian calendar do not sync up.

What's exciting is that the signs of things expected in the next few months are obvious to all watchers. Surely we are going home soon.

Brandon, you're welcome!

Let me just make it clear, that O will BECOME THE AC WHEN SATAN INCARNATES HIM, HE IS NOT THE AC AT PRESENT.
(CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY!) We know WHO is the PRIME CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION AND SITS IN OFFICE AT PRESENT.

Let's just leave it at that for now, because I believe he hasn't been revealed to the world as yet; only to some! I believe the 7 year tribulation has not yet started, therefore, the AC will come on the WORLD SCENE AFTER THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE!

MARANATHA!

Valerie