Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What John Saw? Let There Be Understanding Finally

Everything that John wrote down was what he "saw". God inspired him to write down words that related to his "visual" revelations.

In Revelation 13:18, we read:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

The true meaning of "Six hundred threescore and six" can not be fully understood until the first part of the verse is correctly understood and translated. Let's translate the first part of the verse, and see how it would then connect to a "Six hundred threescore and six" as being a numerical value.

The word "count" has NOTHING to do with the act of counting a numerical value. In actuality, the word count means to "determine" or "decide".

The word "number" has NOTHING to do with a numerical value, in any sense of the word. The word number actually means "multitude" as in "multitude of people".

Let's apply these correct translations into the first part of the verse and see what we get:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding decide the multitude of the beast..."

So far, we can see that God is telling us that for those that have understanding, we are able to decide "on" the identity of the "multitude" (of people) of the beast.

Keep going...

Keep in mind, when it says "multitude", it is referring to a group of PEOPLE.

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding decide the multitude of the beast; for it (the multitude of people of the beast) is the multitude of a man; and his multitude is...."

Now, the phrase "Six hundred threescore and six" does not have grammatical words that we can input. The Greek translation would literally read "Chi X Stigma"....

That phrase has Greek letters that correspond to each word. Chi Xi Stigma would look just like so in the Greek:

χῖ ξ ς

So, why did John write those symbols down?

For the translators to write "Chi Xi Stigma", it must have looked just like those symbols.

So, let's just assume that that verse truly is talking about 666...

Ok...

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding decide the multitude of the beast; for it (the multitude of people of the beast) is the multitude of a man; and his multitude is Chi Xi Stigma"

If that was translated correctly, then...

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding decide the multitude of the beast; for it (the multitude of people of the beast) is the multitude of a man; and his multitude is 666"

With attaching the correct translations, we can understand it more like...

"Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding decide who the multitude of the beast is, for it is the multitude of a man; and his multitude are 666"

Does that make any sense?

It does not make any sense at all.

So, the numerical 666 is not correct. What else could it be?

Well, think like the translators. They see something that inspires them to write "Chi X Stigma" in the Greek. If it's not 666, then what else could inspire them to write this?

The answer is simple:

This is what inspired them to translate it as Chi X Stigma...It's the ONLY thing that could have possibly inspired them to write it because it's the ONLY OTHER thing that even comes close. It's what they "saw" and thought to be "Chi X Stigma" but in reality, they saw NOT A GREEK WRITING, but ARAMAIC symbols that freakishly look JUST LIKE GREEK LETTERS!

What are the chances of that?

It does explain it perfectly!

The translators saw what John wrote and though it to be the Greek letters that would make "Chi X Stigma", but in reality, it was ARAMAIC symbols, that look just like the Greek translation of Chi X Stigma. That would be the equivalent of that would be "Rapture Flight to heaven" in English looking just like the Spanish version of "Rapture Flight to heaven"...

Or anything like that...It's beyond the realm of possible, or what we think!

How can a SYMBOL that did not even exist yet, look almost exactly like a word in a different language?

It's crazy to think about that possibility!

In translating the prior part of the verse, we know that "666" does not make any sense with the context of the rest of the verse. It would mean the multitude of people of the beast is 666?

I am sure way more than that will follow the beast!!

So, when we can see that what John was and wrote down, even though it looked almost directly similar to Greek translators (which would have fooled them), John did not write down the Greek letters for Chi X Stigma, but rather a "visual" revelation!!

What John saw a an Aramaic symbol that looked just like the Greek meaning of "six hundred, threescore and six"...

Or the Bismallah!

This is what John saw and also what FOOLED the Greek translators to thinking it was even Greek at all:

χῖ ξ ς

That looks JUST LIKE Chi X Stigma in the Greek, but 666 does not even make sense with the context of the rest of the verse. If you look at this with an Islamic point of view it JUMPS OUT AT YOU:

Bismallah!!

This symbol that John wrote down actually meant "In the name of Alla" and the crossed swords is ALSO an Aramaic symbol for Islam! It's clear as day!

So, with present knowledge of Islam and what this symbol means, we can translate the symbol into words and then add it to the correct revelation of what John saw, and SHOULD have been translated as (no fault to translators) because it looks JUST LIKE Greek letters (Incredible coincidence Greek letters would identically match future Aramaic symbols)!!

We know it means "In the name of Allah"...

So...

The when you impart this last part to the verse, it joins amazingly well with the context of the rest of the verse, which we already translated correctly...

It reads...in absolution...

"Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding decide who the multitude of the beast is, for it is the multitude of a man; and his multitude are "in the Name of Allah".

There is only one man that has followers in the name of Allah! That is Muhammad!

So...

"Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding decide who the multitude of the beast is, for it is the multitude of Muhammad; and his multitude are in the Name of Allah".

Can one say perfect match!!!

So, who is the "beast"...The beast is a multitude of followers who come in the name of Allah, for Muhammad. That is clearly "ISLAM"!!!

The "beast" is ISLAM!

So, the mark of the beast would be the "mark of Islam" and the word mark is "badge of allegiance" hence, the badge of allegiance is the pledge of allegiance to Islam or the "BISMALLAH"!!!!

Strong's Hebrew Lexicon defines charagma as "the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist"

It just so happens the Islamic Shahadatan is actually a declaration of allegiance and servitude to Allah and Muhammad; the inscription of this declaration is worn by millions on the forehead or the right arm. It can be seen among Muslim demonstrators and jihadists.

The mark of the beast is none other than the:

"BISMALLAH"!!!

Receiving the mark of the beast is spiritually receiving the BISMALLAH in you're heart, or the WORSHIP OF ISLAM!!

The "physical" symbol of the Bismallah is a literal badge of allegiance that Islam extremist wear on their FOREHEADS and OR RIGHT ARM!!

Without this "symbol" of allegiance to Islam, one can not buy or sell or A.K.A...

SHARIAH LAW!!!

God's mark is a SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL ONE on 144,000 and Satan's mark of Islam is SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL ONE..

The 144,000 have the seal (NAME OF GOD and of CHRIST) on their foreheads! Satan will copy-cat and have his followers under the false God of Allah, put his name and Muhammad's name on their foreheads, which is EXACTLY what Revelation 13:18 does when translated correctly!!

Spiritual - Receiving the Bismallah in you're heart!

Physical - Badge of Allegiance that bares the BISMALLAH, or what John visually saw!

The physical badge of allegiance that bears the Bislammah (what John saw), is a physical representation of the spiritually worshipping Islam!

The physical name of God and Christ on the head of the 144,000 are a physical representation of their spiritually belonging to God and of Christ!!!

The actual SEAL on their heads does not save the 144,000, but what the seal is symbolic of does, the worship of God and Christ.

The actually MARK on the heads does not condemn the evil, but what the mark or badge is symbolic of does, the worship of Allah and Muhammad!

Revelation 14 CONFIRMS this by saying:

"If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand..."

The taking of the mark is connected to WORSHIP!!

Basically...

Whenwhen John saw this vision, He saw this symbol which the Greeks assumed that it was a Greek symbol, therefore was mistakenly translated into a number.

What John really saw was a symbol that was in Arabic and he was not able to understand the vision because Islam was not yet born as a religion until over 500 years after He died.

If you read the Revelation and compare that with what is going on now a days then you will realize that John was trying to warn us about this religion and how it will come against the Children of God, Israel.

Re: What John Saw? Let There Be Understanding Finally

Rapture Flight Friend,

I think you've made your point on the Mark of the Beast.
You have 4 threads going on the same subject under different titles.

My suggestion, let's try another subject...everyone has their own opinion, and you've made yours well know.

We had a good discussion on it!

I would appreciate it, if you take my advise
as the continuous will only lead to debates.

Thanks for understanding!!!

New threads on the subject will be closed.

Valerie

I believe it is possible for there to be dual meanings to this scripture. I have seen the above info explained by Walid Shoebat and find it very plausible, however there think there is more to it.
During the time of John, Greek was a prominent language and is what the New Testament was written in. However they also knew Hebrew which I believe is probably the original language and what is spoken in Heaven. The majority of times I hear someone speaking in tongues it is Hebrew.
Ancient Greek and Hebrew are alpha-numeric languages. Since the Hebrew and Greek alphabet do not have separate characters or alphabets for numbers and letters, letters are also used as numbers. So each letter is a numerical value.
The Hebrew equivalent of our "w" is the letter "vav" or "waw". The numerical value of vav is 6. So the English "www" transliterated into Hebrew is "vav vav vav", which numerically is 666.
The bible shows that "no man may buy or sell lest he have the mark". When the world moves to a global cashless society, commerce and financial transfers will be handled via the internet. The root to every wed address is www (world wide web) or 666.

The antichrist is obviously the same as the islamic mahdi and the last days governmental system will surely be islamic in it's core. Thus the "branding" of the body with islamic identifiers. However one could take off a badge or a headband at will. The bible shows that anyone who takes the mark will be condemned and there will be no redemption or second chance.
All through history God has given people a chance to repent and be saved. If someone was to wear a badge or headband and then change their mind later and repent, why would they still be condemned to hell?
During the time of Noah, all flesh was condemned not only because of wickedness, but because all flesh but Noah and his family had their DNA corrupted. Per the book of Genesis and the book of Enoch, fallen angles intermingled their DNA with that of men producing the nephilim.
To date there is multiple documentations of "alien" implants being taken out of people that are light years ahead of any technology that we possess. One particular doctor that has removed 16 of these implants believes that the implant is altering the DNA of the host. This is very plausible. The bible states that the end days will like the days of Noah. Just look at the explosion of transhumanism. Not just in actual practice, but also in the propagation through film and television.
Multiple religions along with the new age movement have the belief that mankind was "seeded" here by alien life and one day they will return to usher in a new age of enlightenment for mankind. Along with this belief they believe that those that stand in the way of this progress (Christians) will be taken off of the earth. Just look at how many "alien rapture" films have come out in the last two years. One in particular I like to cite is "Skyline". In the movie, when people look up at the alien spacecraft they are whisked into the air and disappear. In fact the tagline promo for the film was "DON'T LOOK UP". Christ said "when you see all these things, look up for your redemption draws nears". And here is a film that is directly telling people "When you see these things, DON'T LOOK UP"!
So in a nutshell I am not discounting Bismallah as part of the mark of the beast, but I also think there is more to it. Since the whole "alien/ fallen angel" concept I believe is part of the coming great delusion, satan is putting the concept out there in media but is trying to keep this truth from the Christian body. Most churches and Christians totally refuse to even research the information or the scriptures relating to "alien/ fallen angel" agenda.

My purpose for writing this is not to cause discord or debate. Just wanted to show the plausibility of both sides as I feel that both are correct.

All in all, thankfully we will be raptured well before any of this takes place.

Thanks for understanding RFF, it makes my job a lot easier!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Rapture Flight Friend, I must say that I am in agreement with you regarding the mark of the beast but I put it even more that Islam will only be part of the AC revelation not fully. I read and heard about it from Walid Shoebat foundation. What is startling is:

1. Nobody will behead your head if you scoff Catolics, Christians, Budhism, or NWO or New Age religion or any other.
2. But I guarantee everyone who talk this in front of Moeslem can go out and live happily ever after, they risk loosing their heads.

However, the fact is many like to defend Islam for the "peace religion" and even this Administration US did that too ... and many don't believe it except those who live in Islamic countries where they know where their heads should be and how they can loose them. Even in the most moderate one, you still could loose your life if not your heads, like Indonesia or Malaysia, the most moderate ones, you still risk your heads of talking this and the fact is more than 500 chruches burned down in Indonesia, likewise in Malaysian no Bumi Putera people can be Chrisitan without loosing their heads.