Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My husband was baptized today. Praise the Lord.

Dear Brothers and Sisters

My husband was baptized today. This is a miracle because he only started going to church with me 1.5 years ago and he is Jewish. 1.5 years ago I was baptized and began a new life myself. At that time my husband was not keen on going to churh and went mostly to please me. The Lord put peace in my heart and I knew my husband would eventually come to the Lord and that he would also be baptized.... I had a feeling it would be before the rapture... God is faithful and true. To me personally this is a sign that the rapture is very near now...

PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!!!

thank you for your prayers.

shannon

Re: My husband was baptized today. Praise the Lord.

Amen Shannon! That is great news, and I'm very happy for you and your husband. God bless!

Kevin

Shannon:

That is SOOOOO VERY SPECIAL!!!!

Ironically, I went to a baptism today, as well. A
good little friend of my mother's (I would say about
12 years old) came to the Lord recently (or actually
made it "official"), and so, at the end of the small
church service, we all waited for the preacher to go
get his stuff on and wade out and baptise her.

She had a HUGE grin on her face that lit up the church!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Awesome news Shannon, Praise the Lord!!! Thank you Jesus! God is so good!!! I'm rejoicing with you and your husband, and I'm so happy to hear this miraculous news! Oh Shannon, God does answer prayers; all in His perfect timing!!!

Much Love in Jesus to you and your family!!!

Valerie