Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jack VanImpe on Feb 4, 2012

Jack is so great because he knows the Bible so well
He says we are going up soon

Program #1206
He explains the times

Re: Jack VanImpe on Feb 4, 2012

regina
Jack is so great because he knows the Bible so well
He says we are going up soon

Program #1206
He explains the times

And thank you too, sister, for bringing the Van Impes' video to our attention...with their fantabulous news to boot!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Jack Van Impe (2.4.12)

regina, thanks so much, for this video, yes Christians are being persecuted and killed all around the world. The terrorist watch is on high alert, and Iran is shaking it's fist at Israel and the USA. War, and mayhem is at hand, but the good news for those whom are born again watchers, "WE GOING HOME SOON", TAKE A LOOK AT THE THREAD,AND ANOTHER VIDEO FROM JACK VAN IMPE & REXELLA.!

WOW WE'RE GOING HOME!! HERE'S THE LINK TO THE THREAD!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1209603&cmd=show

HERE'S THE VIDEO, WHICH WAS INCORRECTLY TITLED FOR THIS SEGMENT, AS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANTI CHRIST, BUT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH GOING HOME.

THE CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY!!!

BLESSINGS & LOVE IN JESUS!

VALERIE

INCORRECT TITLE FOR THIS SEGMENT OF THE VIDEO BELOW: