Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel May Attack Iran this Spring (video)
Re: Israel May Attack Iran this Spring (video)

This war is definitely coming. I don't think that rapture has to be tied to a particular Jewish feast day as it could happen at any moment, however there are alot of significant dates this spring season.
Spring begins on March 21 and ends June 21. The following are significant dates during this time frame:

March 24 (Nisan 1).....Creation of man (in thought) (3761 BCE)
March 25 (Nisan 2).....First Red Heifer Prepared (1312 BCE)
March 28 (Nisan 5).....Spies to Jericho (1273 BCE)*This battle may mirror the coming Psalm 83 war.
March 30 (Nisan 7).....Jews Prepare to Cross into Canaan (1273 BCE)
April 1 (Nisan 9).....Seven Day Feast Begun (366 BCE) *Following his 180 day feast for all his international subjects, which ended a day earlier, King Achashverosh began a seven-day feast for his subjects living in Shushan, his capital. (Esther ch. 1) **This could symbolize the 7 year (1 prophetic week) wedding feast in Heaven.
April 4 (Nisan 12).....Ezra and Followers Depart Babylon (348 BCE) * Ezra was the head of the sanhredin and a holy man which could represent the bride of Christ. Since I believe that America is Mystery Babylon, this event in history could represent our departure from "babylon".
April 5 (Nisan 13).....Haman's Decree (357 BCE) *Haman was the ruler of Persia (Iran) and planned tokill and annihilate all Jews. This could mark the beginning of the war of Ezekiel 38-39 in which Iran is a major player.
April 6 (Nisan 14)..... PASSOVER; GOOD FRIDAY (crucifixtion)
April 7 (Nisan 15)..... Feast of Unleavened Bread; Abraham Battles Four Kings (1738 BCE?)(Genesis 14:15-16); Jacob Wrestles with Esau's Angel (1556 BCE); Moses at Burning Bush (1314 BCE); The Exodus (1313 BCE); Daniel in Lions' Den (372 BCE)
April 8 (Nisan 16)..... Feast of First Fruits; EASTER (resurrection)* Interestingly this year First Fruits and Easter fall on the same day.; Sodom destroyed (1714 BCE); Manna Ends (1273 BCE); Haman Hanged (357 BCE)(Esther ch. 7)
April 12 (Nisan 20).....Pharaoh Corners Jews at Red Sea (1313 BCE)
April 16 (Nisan 24).....The First Shabbat Celebrated (1313 BCE)
April 20 (Nisan 28).....The First Shabbat Celebrated (1313 BCE)
April 23 (Iyar 1).....Construction of Second Temple Begins (370 BCE)
April 27 (Iyar 5).....State of Israel Proclaimed (1948)
April 28 (Iyar 6).....Arab Countries Declare War on Israel (1948)
May 6 (Iyar 14)....."Second Passover" (1312 BCE) (Numbers 9)*This Passover is called the "second chance"
May 18 (Iyar 26).....Six Day War (1967)
May 20 (Iyar 28).....Jerusalem Liberated (1967)
May 22 (Sivan 1).....Flood Waters Recede (2105 BCE); Korach Swallowed Up by the Earth (1312 BCE)(Numbers 16:31-32)
May 24 (Sivan 3).....Jews Prepare to Receive Torah (1313 BCE)
May 27 (Sivan 6).....SHAVUOT; PENTECOST
June 5 ((Sivan 15).....Birth and Passing of Judah (1565 and 1466 BCE)
June 7 (Sivan 17).....Noah's Ark Comes to Rest on Mt. Ararat (2105 BCE)
June 21 (Tammuz 1).....Birth and Passing of Joseph (1562 and 1452 BCE)

*CORRECTION

April 20 (Nisan 28).....Jericho's Wall Collapses (1273 BCE)

D. Shadow, Nicely done...something to definitely
think about!

"This war is definitely coming. I don't think that rapture has to be tied to a particular Jewish feast day as it could happen at any moment, however there are alot of significant dates this spring season.
Spring begins on March 21 and ends June 21. The following are significant dates during this time frame"

Notice the following 3 days you mentioned, seem to have some possible connection to Charities vision of the numbers 5 6 7. Note that on Haman the ruler of Persia which is now Iran, had planned to kill and annihilate all Jews. This could very well be the beginning of the war in which Iran plays a major part in it. Isn't there a saying, that History repeats itself...and they too will fail to annihilate all Jews!

April 5 (Nisan 13).....Haman's Decree (357 BCE) *Haman was the ruler of Persia (Iran) and planned tokill and annihilate all Jews. This could mark the beginning of the war of Ezekiel 38-39 in which Iran is a major player.
April 6 (Nisan 14)..... PASSOVER; GOOD FRIDAY (crucifixtion)
April 7 (Nisan 15)..... Feast of Unleavened Bread; Abraham Battles Four Kings

"

Nice catch Valerie. I wanted to expand on your comment on Charity's vision. It said 5,6,7, JESUS!
If you notice April "8", this is RESURRECTION SUNDAY (Easter) and it also happens to be the Feast of First Fruits. This is amazing for this year because these two dates are not always aligned on the same date since the Gregorian and Hebrew calendars do not line up. Also I believe that we as the bride are the "First Fruits" which would tie into this parallel.
I know Christ could come at any moment, but wouldn't it be amazing if we get our new glorified eternal bodies on the anniversary date that Christ received his.
WE ARE GOING HOME SOON! HALLELUJAH

D. Shadow
Nice catch Valerie. I wanted to expand on your comment on Charity's vision. It said 5,6,7, JESUS!
If you notice April "8", this is RESURRECTION SUNDAY (Easter) and it also happens to be the Feast of First Fruits. This is amazing for this year because these two dates are not always aligned on the same date since the Gregorian and Hebrew calendars do not line up. Also I believe that we as the bride are the "First Fruits" which would tie into this parallel.
I know Christ could come at any moment, but wouldn't it be amazing if we get our new glorified eternal bodies on the anniversary date that Christ received his.
WE ARE GOING HOME SOON! HALLELUJAH

D. Shadow, Would be awesome wouldn't it!!!

On Resurrection Sunday, Our first born Granddaughter "Arianna" her name means "Holy", was born on April 8th, and she will turn 7 years old!!!

The number 8 means new beginnings, and
the number 7 means spiritual perfect, or completion.

The number 6 means man.
The number 5 means grace

If you put it all together it would read as follows.

The age of GRACE(5) is ending for MAN(6), SPIRITUAL PERFECT (7) OR COMPLETION is at hand, for we are about to enter NEW BEGINNINGS (8)...

To add to all this; Become holy/innocent liken unto a child to enter Heaven

ARIANNA (holy) is a CHILD(to enter heaven be converted become like a child). Converted is to change by accepting Jesus, we become holy/innocent like children of God.

"Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

1 Peter 1:16

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. "Arianna" means holy

Thanks for sharing, and giving me something to think about!

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Nice catch Valerie. "I wanted to expand on your comment on Charity's vision. It said 5,6,7, JESUS!"

P.S. Note; in your entire list these 3 days are the only 3 that run in consecutive order; plus on the 8th day Resurrection Sunday you have "Jesus' resurrection"