Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
II II "I"ndianapolis "I"ndiana? Double witness? The II II Super Bowl?

How many MAJOR cities in America (much less hosting the
Super Bowl) have initials "II" as in "I"ndianapolis "I"ndiana?

ALL I know is when I had my dream of II II's, I couldn't move for
it seemed like 30 minutes. It was so overpowering!!! I was not
used to something like that being given to me.

And the "news" coming from loudspeakers (in my II II dream at
end of "link" / post below) spoke of a MAJOR DISASTER!!! My
brother, a stranger and I HAD TO RUN TO THE TV TO FIND OUT!!!

We had been throwing the football for some time when, all of
a sudden, we looked up and saw an endless double columned
formation of some type of planes which I didn't recognize.

I wonder if my sense of "running to the TV" means that a LOT
will be watching (Super Bowl)?

Whether or not we are "FACING THE END" on Sunday, the U.S.
is "FACING THE END" of itself (see below).

"The Harbinger" Jonathan Cahn interview (911~The End of America!?)

Pat was speaking to a brilliant Jew who, "fittingly", was bringing
this to him and us. Interesting that this interview was put onto
YouTube on 1/29 or "7" days prior to the "II II Super Bowl".

MANY during this campaign season STILL SEE a "way" out for
this nation being "political". In other words, they can just "smile"
and NOT have face the reality of Revelation 18 REALLY prophecies
an END TO AMERICAN LIFE THE "WAY" WE LIKE!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Harbinger
by Jonathan Cahn
Imprint:
Publisher/Distributor: Charisma House
Release Date: January 3, 2012

Brief DescriptionAn ancient mystery involving a series of prophetic signs, Harbingers, once given to a nation on the verge of destruction has reappeared in modern times. Written in an engaging narrative style, the book opens in an executive office with the appearance of a man burdened with a message he has received from a mysterious figure he calls "the prophet." He tells the story of his encounters with the prophet, and as the narrative unfolds, each revelation becomes a puzzle piece in a still greater mystery, the ramifications of which keep growing larger and larger. In the final scene, with the unlocking of the last seal, the man, for the first time, realizes the reason for it all--and the book comes full circle.

Re: II II "I"ndianapolis "I"ndiana? Double witness? The II II Super Bowl?

Calvin,
I hadn't thought of that before, but could the 11s I've been seeing for the last 2 years have been pointing to the Super Bowl in Indianapolis, Indiana? I'm not sure. I had really thought that the 11s meant that the rapture would happen in 2011, but that wasn't the case. I still see the 11s quite often though. Good post brother!

Kevin

Kevin:

THANKS!!!

It is HARD to emphasize just HOW VERY "MOVED" I
was by my Spring, 1998 Dream. It was sooo very
real and NOT like other dreams. When we heard that
announcement from across the bayou, it was VEEERY
MAJOR SOMETHING WAS WRONG / SOMETHING HAD
OCCURRED but we couldn't discern the words.

Another "piece" fell into place this morning and I posted
it in the dreams section:

Kelly's: "A VISION OF THE BRIDEGROOM AND THE EIGHTS" ++++ position of full moon 2/7-8!!!

BLESSINGS!!!

Calvin

Don't the 2 goal posts make "11" "11" also?

Pastor Paul will be having a live "party" that day as well.

http://youtu.be/_MLKXTuQYwY

Hey Guys! Speaking of seeing the 1111s--check out the following text...

Acts 1:10,11 KJV - And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven.

+++

Calvin, could this be "the" 1111 we've been seeing that could very well be referring to the above text(s)?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy:

Yep, you're right!!!

You know, it's HARD TO BELIEVE we're STILL in the
same month as the Super Bowl!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin, the Holy Spirit whispered the above text to me, b/c we RFTHees seem to be dancing all around it...but not looking it up.

For that's precisely how Jesus is going to return for us...in a cloud, just as He ascended up into heaven.

Anyhoo, I thought so, dear brother in Christ.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks for sharing that scripture in this perspective SisterNChrist. I'm one of those that keep seeing the 11's & 111's. Like others, I thought this meant that the Rapture was to be in 2011...especially since the Lord kept giving me significant Rapture/Wedding dreams, early on in that year.

I still believe that last November 11, 2011 (11/11/11)...was very significant in the "birthing of the NWO!" There was just too much strange phenomena coming out from the dark forces. Anyways, this verse sheds another important possibility. In fact, why couldn't the "meaning" of all these 11's be a 2 or 3-fold meaning...as we often see in God's Word!?