Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY IN FEBRUARY, POST IT HERE..Let's celebrate together,.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THOSE WHOM CELEBRATED IN JANUARY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THOSE WHOM ARE CELEBRATING IN FEBRUARY.

Let us know what day your Birthday is on, and we'll celebrate together!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEBRUARY PEOPLE, I HOPE IT'S THE BEST ONE YET. GOD BLESS!

Re: CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY IN FEBRUARY, POST IT HERE..Let's celebrate together,.

February 13th, 1961.

Re: CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY IN FEBRUARY, POST IT HERE..Let's celebrate together,.

Hey Kathy, that's great not long now, surely there must be others whom were born if February on this forum!!!

You need not post the year the date is all you need to put down.

Those whom had their Birthdays in January, you may also post what date it was on...and we can have a belated party together on your behalf!!! LOL!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL JANUARY PEOPLE WHOM HAD CELEBRATED THEIR BIRTHDAYS EARLIER!!! SHARE WE US AND WE'LL CELEBRATE ONCE AGAIN WITH YOU.

HEY FEBRUARY PEOPLE, COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE, COME AND CELEBRATE WITH US!

Blessings,

Valerie

Thank you! February
17, 1979!

Hey Kristi,

Thanks for let us know, we'll celebrate together when that day arrives!!!

Perhaps we might be in Heaven by then, oh what a party that will be.

May your Birthday be all that you want it to be, and more!!!

Blessings in Christ!

Valerie

Thank you Valerie & everyone! Amen! What a birthday. suprise that would be!

Everybody, let's celebrate Kathy G's Birthday today! Let's wish her Happy Birthday , and
hope she'll share some cake with us!!!

I'll bring the coffee, tea, or juice!!!

Happy Birthday Kathy, and may we all celebrate your Birthday next year in Heaven; if they still celebrate Birthdays there! LOL!!!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Aw, thank you very much!

My, that looks like a scrumptious cake!

Kristi,

Today is your Birthday, and I want to wish you a Blessed & Happy Birthday today. Have a wonderful day in the Lord, and may all your wishes come true!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

I know I'm saying this late in the day, but today February 19th is my wife's(Jean) birthday. Happy birthday Jeanie!

Kevin

Kevin,

Feb. 19th was my Son Paul's Birthday too! He turned 40!!! Can't believe it, the time has flown!!!

Valerie

Happy Birthday, Jeanne & Paul!