Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Super Bowl Disaster....Just a Thought

Hi, my brothers and sisters in Christ. I hoped you all have been having a wonderful and blessed week.!!

As we know...there has been a lot of speculation around the Super Bowl 46 and about what may happen. Many think rapture, some think terrorist attack or earthquake, some think both at the same time.

With so many blessings of dreams and visions.. (THANK YOU LORD JESUS, THE MOST HIGH, KING OF KINGS)...its sort of confusing to tell.

But this is what I DO know. We are children of God! We love Our Lord Jesus, and our Father, Creator God more than anything. And we want to HELP others to realize the TRUTH, and to stop being blind!

What if we are being blessed with so many warnings, because God wants us to tell the world. Should we be telling as many people as we could that their may be a disaster at the Super Bowl. I'm not saying that it will stop anyone from going. And sure, they may think we are crazy.. but if we make sure we get the word out.. NOBODY.. NOOOOOOBODY, can deny the fact that a bunch of GOD FEARING, JESUS LOVING, SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, RAPTURE WATCHING, CHRISTIANS TOLD THEM SO. And by that..many people may be saved and turn to LORD JESUS because of it.

This is just a thought. As I've seen earlier, one of our sisters in Christ posted a youtube video, which was recently embedded on this forum.. about the dream that she had about a terrorist attack, at the Super Bowl. She went out on a limb for Jesus, and posted it, though many people may think she is crazy or even the reason for it happening.

I just feel like.. hey... why should she go it alone. She has Jesus, and fellow brothers and sisters in Christ who will support her.

Again, this is just a thought.

God Bless You All. I love you!

Amen!

Re: Super Bowl Disaster....Just a Thought

Well you could try to leave people know. But if I recall some of the stories about 911 that some people had a gut feeling and called off work. Others were delayed by car problems or traffic snarls or dropping off kids at school first. There were quite a few lives that were spared by divne intervention for one reason or another.

I guess it's all in God's hands right now.

Weather it's a terrorist attack or if the stadium sits on top of a fault line that could do harm right there and many states in different direction with loss of life.

NOT any easy time to be living in.

Kalan, I agree brother. I don't think we should particularly be handing out flyers about the Super Bowl, but we should be mentioning that trouble is coming to this country and soon. It could be this day, could be tomorrow, could be March 22nd, could be June, who knows.

God is not a man that he should lie, He has ordained the Tribulation period to start soon, it shall come to pass. I personally am going to be in constant prayer during the game (and at half-time, I heard Madonna is going to kiss another woman on stage...the w-h-o-r-e of Babylon...) Our Lord God is Mighty and can divert this disaster if it is coming, perhaps the purpose of her mentioning this on YouTube is to call up the prayer warriors to intercede for the people that will be at the Super Bowl on Sunday to divert the disaster.

Just like Mary said, it is in God's hands now. Praise Jesus!

CLAY I heard Madonna is going to kiss another woman on stage...

The Janet Jackson thing with the clothes problem yea.
Just what we need to see. I hope you are wrong. I can remember when churches had there youth group get together to watch the game and fellowship.

I think Madonna did something simular with Brittany Spears if I recall.

I'm takeing the bridge if the rapture lingers much longer

The quote from one of Madonna's dancers or assistants was "Madonna is bringing GAY to the Super Bowl"

Don't jump off a bridge Mary! The ladder is about to be handed down to use to "Come up hither" by Jesus in the clouds!

October 8, 2011

I don't know why I didn't remember this earlier, the second 'Dark Knight Rises' trailer shows a terrorist attack on a big football game, but it looks more like an earthquake takes out the whole field...HAARP half-time show tomorrow?

that's what I heard too Clay