Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flying people spotted over New York?

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Notice the comment by the reporter at minute mark 2:18!

The embed code does not work so the link to the video is below.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2012/02/01/pkg-moos-flying-people.cnn

Re: Flying people spotted over New York?

Imagine people who are schizophrenic seeing this? This should be illegal... This looks dangerous too.

shannon

I think this could cause a lot of accidents ... What a dumb thing to do.... It is hard to believe ppl thinking of these strange things to do. This world is weird!!!!

shannon

The "flying people" shown in the video was part of a publicity stunt for the new movie "Chronicle" which is about about three kids that get "telekinetic" super powers. This also plays into the conditioning and promoting to the populous of altered or enhanced DNA. Making us like "gods". The basis for satans original lie in the garden of Eden. This is all part of the coming great delusion where I believe that fallen angels will again intermix their DNA with that of humans. Probably through the introduction of the mark of the beast. (I believe that the implant will probably alter human DNA; this is why all flesh that receives it is unredeemable).

Wow I can't believe she said that at the 2:18 mark, we are outta here!

And amen amen amen D. I think it will even offer 'eternal life' cure disease, etc. It's going to be more enticing to accept the mark than is being taught in the Church. I believe it will be more about the 'abilities' and 'enhancements' one receives when accepting it and not just about it being the only way to buy and sell and work. Perhaps this larger delusion doesn't come around until the Great Tribulation. Maybe initially it is just the currency chip, who knows.

This video is promoting this very idea, Transhumanism. Who wants to bet a million bucks what they discovered in the cave that gave them powers is some crashed UFO with a device that alters their DNA, or rather, 'releases' the abilities that already lie within us all already (90% of our brain is dormant, this will be part of the lie)

Good catch brother.

In the documentary "Watchers 3", L.A. Marzulli shows a doctor that has removed 16 implants of unknown origin to date. It is estimated that these implants have the computing speed about 100x that of any technology we currently use today. It is also the opinion of this doctor that these implants are altering the DNA of the host.
Several years ago I read a study done by the FBI regarding people who claim to have been abducted by "aliens". The findings indicate that the majority who claimed to be abducted had in some way or another been involved in the occult, or an immediate family member within the household was involved in the occult. These activities ranged from something as simple as astrology and tarot card practices to full blown satanic ritualistic lifestyles.

The following video is NOT the full length documentary. Only a 28 minute promo, but still gives great information.

ABSOLUTELY Clay & D. Shadow!! Why all the recent movies involving "supernatural/superhuman powers?" Aren't Christians aware of the fact that the younger generation is in love with these movies...as well as the thought of these powers? Take for instance...their infatuation with the movie series "Twilight!" Also realize that this is the SAME generation who was raised up with the "Harry Potter" series! I can just see this generation fighting to get in line for this "chip implant" which would give them these powers!