Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Rapture Clue Perhaps

Hi my brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope this encourages many of you. I can't wait to see the smiles on all of your faces when we are finally taken away! Here is mine... .. So if you see a guy with a HUGE SMILE ON HIS FACE FROM EAR TO EAR,trying to roll on every single cloud, it's me!

I take no credit for this.It was written by some one else. I found it on accident while searching around on google.

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/faith-football-believe-in-john-316-blessings-to-tim-tebow

Here is what was said:

Super bowl is on Feb 5 2012, count back 40 days and it comes out to Dec 28 2011.

Was the last day of Hanukkah the start of a 40 day warning?

The Super bowl is one of the most widely watched games on t.v. WORLD wide!

Daniel 12:2=2012=2nd month? Multitudes who sleep will be awaken?

2 Corinthians 12:2=2012 2nd month? Caught up?

Rev 12:5=2012 on the 5th day? Snatched up?

Psalm 12:1 & 5=2012 5th day? Vanished and protected

These verses are "hinting" to a Febuary rapture imo, I didn't make it up, I got them from Gods word, and I'm a fellow sevent of the lord. Jesus left clues in the bible.

I post this only because, I truly believe we are this CLOSE to the rapture.

The rapture "truly" happens on an ordinary day, imho

Sorry about voting for myself...hehe...I meant to hit the edit button.

P.S. big sporting events like this, are high alert days for an attack=sudden destruction? eating and drinking? The WHOLE WORLD is watching the super bowl, the WHOLE WORLD is carrying on like nothing is gonna happen, along with John 3:16 being plastered WORLD WIDE....makes sense to me. wasn't there someone on Five doves saying something about "tebow" connection?

Back to Kalan Speaking..

So hey
I have been feeling like it's right around the corner! Like Im going to blink and all of a sudden, I'm in the sky. When Calvin explained my dream to me (GOD BLESS YOU, CALVIN!) I felt like... maaan.. Jesus,The King of Kings, knows that we all are SO ANXIOUS FOR HIM TO COME... THIS HAS TO MEAN THAT HE IS COMING..LIKE.....TOMORROW OR SOMETHING.

So, I'm not setting a date, but I do honestly feel like it will be here Feb.5th- Feb.8th.. Please don't hold me too that though.. JUST KEEP IT IN HIGH HOPES AND PRAYER!

5,6,7 &...Feb.5-Feb.8....hmmmmmm

back to my rolling now!
... God Bleeeeeeeeesss!!

Re: Another Rapture Clue Perhaps

Kalan,
I hope you are right. I have always thought that a false flag attack could happen at the Super Bowl, but so far things have gone on normal. We will just have to wait and see!

Kevin

Kalan,

Anyday, the good Lord chooses is a great day for us!

Perhaps, today, perhaps tomorrow, or perhaps 5,6,7, or some other day when we're not expecting Jesus to come.

I'm absolutely, positively sure of this; today is one day closer to the Lord's Coming at the Rapture, than the day before!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Just small information:

Superbowl is only famous in the US!!! Nobody watch that in Indonesia, Malaysia, China, African countries, mideast, India, South Asia, probably most of South American even Russia ...

So only some live in the US watch it!!! I am not fans at all with Superbowl and never watch even a game of it.