Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Psalm 33

I just finished my prayers and Bible reading. I wanted God to give me something to read that would give me a feeling of peace and protection. I read Psalm 33 tonight and I felt I should share how peaceful I found it. Please read it or re read it if you ever want something pleasant to meditate on as you fall to sleep. The Lord is so good... better than we can ever imagine. I realize once again that there is no reason to fear anything..He is always there for us..loving and protecting us from evil.

AFter I read this I especially wanted to share this with Valerie. Please read it.

God Bless

Shannon

Re: Psalm 33

Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous;
it is fitting for the upright to praise him.
Praise the LORD with the harp;
make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.
Sing to him a new song;
play skillfully, and shout for joy.
For the word of the LORD is right and true;
he is faithful in all he does.
The LORD loves righteousness and justice;
the earth is full of his unfailing love.

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made,
their starry host by the breath of his mouth.
He gathers the waters of the sea into jars;
he puts the deep into storehouses.
Let all the earth fear the LORD;
let all the people of the world revere him.
For he spoke, and it came to be;
he commanded, and it stood firm.
The LORD foils the plans of the nations;
he thwarts the purposes of the peoples.
But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever,
the purposes of his heart through all generations.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,
the people he chose for his inheritance.
From heaven the LORD looks down
and sees all mankind;
from his dwelling place he watches
all who live on earth—
he who forms the hearts of all,
who considers everything they do.
No king is saved by the size of his army;
no warrior escapes by his great strength.
A horse is a vain hope for deliverance;
despite all its great strength it cannot save.
But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him,
on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,
to deliver them from death
and keep them alive in famine.

We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.
In him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in his holy name.
May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD,
even as we put our hope in you. (Psalm 33:1-22, NIV)

Shannon, Thanks so much, God's word always brings me peace, love of God, knowing that I can rest in His arms at times I so desperately need. God Bless you for thinking of me this day, and may God in return grant you His Peace & Love that surpasses all understanding!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Kathy,

Thanks for posting this Psalm in full!

I can't tell you how much you mean to me and RFTH!
May the good Lord be with you always, and may He grant you His Peace and Love that is overflowing, and surpasses all understanding! God Bless You!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Dear Valerie

I'm glad psalm 33 gave you peace. It did me as well. I was frightened at first by that video(will not mention it further...believe me I understand why).... I read that psalm and it gave me so much comfort and I felt I should share...We always need to turn around negative things that come our way and make them good using the word of God. I am no longer frightened for I know God will always protect me under His wing. He is a loving father and we really have nothing to fear.

shannon