Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sackcloth&Ashes NERO NAZI NEW WORLD BEAST that which was is that which shall be

This is a new 2 part video from Kijani Amari and his Sackcloth & Ashes videos. He graciously gives credit to RFTH for the inspiration of these two videos. God bless you Kijani!

Kevin

Part 2

Re: Sackcloth&Ashes NERO NAZI NEW WORLD BEAST that which was is that which shall be

Kevin:

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E YOUTUBES!!!

This occurred on the VERY DAY THAT 2011 ENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Obama Is His Brother's Keeper, Indefinitely
Posted: 1/12/12 02:23 PM ET
On December 31, 2011, President Obama officially became his brother's keeper indefinitely after signing the National Defense Authorization Act. While most Americans were toasting the New Year, our president signed into law the NDAA, allowing American citizens who are suspected of any type of terrorist activity to be detained indefinitely without a trial. With the signing of this law President Obama also included a Presidential Signing Statement, which says that there are parts of the bill that he neither agrees with nor intends to act upon. However this statement is virtually meaningless and does not inhibit the president or future presidents from detaining everyday American citizens under the suspicion of terrorist activity.

~~~~~~~~~~

As I've already written before, when we "crossed" into
year "2000" from year "1999", we crossed into a "time"
period with a designation or "meaning" of "Crossing
the Jordan" (2000 = "Crossing the Jordan" which is a
"type" of moving into a "new, promised land" or a
"type" of the RAPTURE).

Therefore, we are NOT in year '12 since that "crossing"
but we are NOW (2012) ACTUALLY IN YEAR '13 AND...

13 = "APOSTASY"

From Webster.com:
Definition of APOSTASY

APOSTASY
1: renunciation of a religious faith
2: abandonment of a previous loyalty

So, the real "APOSTASY" begins with year 2012.

Again, just like everything about this "ruse" going on in this
"tricky" time, this "one" who "IS" the AC, did NOT do this as
we entered year "12" but as we entered year "13" ("APOSTASY")!!

Daniel 7 (KJV)
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that
shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall
be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High,
and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think
to change times and laws: and they shall be given into
his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away
his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Re: Sackcloth&Ashes NERO NAZI NEW WORLD BEAST that which was is that which shall be

Kevin, thanks so much for sharing these two videos!!!

There are absolutely incredible, excellent work Kijani Amari!!!

Wow, Kajani, YOU did an excellent job on them, thanks for bringing the truth to light. We at RFTH humbly thank you for acknowledging that the Brothers & Sisters here inspired you to make these videos! God Bless you and may you continue, in your work for the Lord by warning others.

I honestly had no idea that if you have a Google account, you will be tracked, wherever you visit on the internet, and a record will be kept of EVERWHERE YOU'VE SEARCHED starting THIS MARCH.

I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE EVERYONE TO WATCH THIS 2 PART VIDEO!!!! THERE IS SO MUCH MORE...MUST SEE!

Blessings,

Valerie

Thanks Kevin for posting Kijani's latest!

My wife and I watched it late last night and WOW...the Spirit always bears witness when I watch his videos.

As Valerie said this is a MUST watch. Praise the Lord for all of you faithful Brothers and Sisters here at RFTH whom Kijani noted by name.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

I pray that everyone be encouraged! We are on the right track, pray without ceasing, praise the Lord continually, walk in the confidence of knowing that we are the Sons (and Daughters) of the Most High God!

Grace and Peace be with you all!

Excellent videos! Thanks for posting Kevin.

I had ran across a YouTube video, back in 2009, where Obama was stating in a speech, that his ObamaCare mandates the chipping/implanting of ALL US Citizens, by March of 2013! I heard him saying this with my own ears & saw him saying this with my own eyes!! I put this on my Mother's grave!!

When I went back to copy the link to the video, to post in my old Christian forum (which has since been hacked to the point of now being non-functional), the video had been pulled. I searched for months trying to find it again, but had concluded that it was no longer available! However, mark my word...it WILL be implemented...just as he said! We are REALLY close to the Great Tribulation/Rapture...as we are NOW witnessing the Rise of the AntiChrist & his kingdom!

There are no words to describe my feelings. I knew we were close to the end times...but this shows how close to the end we are.

Kevin thanks for the post, just watched these. Wow. We are in OVERTIME guys, I am anticipating the Rapture tonight, and then tomorrow, the next day, how much more can we see as the Bride? the nukes fly, the alien/demons uncloak and break through the sky?

Surely not, surely Jesus comes and gets us soon, I pray this is so.

Mary I am with you sister, we are so close since we are seeing all this JUNK the enemy is throwing in our face, not to mention the mockery of the Rapture in the 30Rock episode, on the Smallville finale, etc.
I covered it in my Planet X & The End Times Part 1 video, it's everywhere, it's insane...