Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sound of the Apocalypse in my BACKYARD! -- from Canada

Re: Sound of the Apocalypse in my BACKYARD! -- from Canada

It's good to hear from you comeflyintothesky. It seems there are a lot of people hearing the strange sounds in Canada lately. I'm listening intently here in Florida, but I haven't heard it yet. It does seem, as Paul Begley has said, that these sounds are apocalyptic though. I pray it's a sign of how close our Blessed Hope is. God bless you sister!

Kevin

I wish someone from this board would post the sounds. You tube is full of fake videos so it is hard to tell what is going on. I do feel even with the fake videos going around that there is something to this. I feel these are apocalyptic sounds. Valerie did I read somewhere that you heard these sounds too?

shannon

I haven't heard anything, myself.

Hi, comeflyintothesky, Good to put a face to the name! Thanks so much for sharing your video with us!
Hope to meet you soon at the Rapture! At least now that I seen what you look like, you'll be easier to find at the Rapture gathering in the sky with Jesus!

It's good to hear from another person who lives in Canada!!! I'm Canadian too, live in Toronto, Ontario.
Wow, you sure look like you are having a blast of winter weather there, with all that snow, and blowing winds! Here we've been spared and we didn't get any snow as to speak of this winter until, about the second week of January 2012, and there was barely any snow to shovel. Interesting your husband heard these sounds as well! Many around the world have been hearing them too.

You make some good points of what those sounds might be, and someone else mentioned, they heard these sounds just before an Earthquake. I heard these sounds too! I was in my house when I heard this rumbling sound in the sky, my first thought was, is that thunder. I listened closer, and knew that after I heard it again, it wasn't thunder. It sounded very erie, and it gave me chills as I listened. Yes it was coming from the Sky.

Jesus did say that there would be signs in the Moon, the Stars, Sun & Sky...I believe these Sky sounds are another sign of the Lord's Coming, & God's wrath to be poured onto those left behind.

Speaking of Sky sounds and possible Earthquakes afterwards; I believe there will be a great Earthquake, that will awaken the dead in Christ, to be caught up in the air. It will be an Earthquake Resurrection & Rapture with sudden destruction along side. Remember when Jesus died on the cross on Calvary, there was an Earthquake, and many dead were awaken and were seen. This to me is another confirmation on how extremely close we are to the day of the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

to all the dudes and dudettes
I would totally put up a video of the sound itself if i ever hear it and have my phone with me!! I wish I wouldda heard this in person
My father in law is very 'attentive' to his surroundings and he knew this wasn't normal. My husband passed it off as a snowplow that sounded really weird. He said it didn't sound like it was coming and going, he said it sounded like someone STARTED plowing right in our yard... and there was no snow at the time to plow... anywho.... ???? Your guess is as good as mine...

Valerie,

I have heard these sounds, too, and I live in Northern California. Yes, they are eery!!! At first I thought it was strong wind, then I thought it was an airplane, but when I went outside, it was more like a strange roar that hovered in the air. It is like nothing I have ever heard before. It scared me to death.

I heard it a second time, about a week later and it wasn't quite as loud.

I have NO CLUE what it is. It almost sounds mechanical and yet, there is a weird "weather" sound to it, too.

Kama,

Wow, thanks for sharing!!! Apparently people have been hearing these sounds all over the world. They defined as foreboding to what lies in the very near future, as least that's how it seems to me.

When I think about the sound, I GET THIS MENTAL VISION IN MY MIND, as IF it was a GIGANTIC ANGEL with a BOOMING LOW VOICE, REPEATING OVER AND OVER "WOE, WOE, WOE'...! Very strange indeed!

Whatever it is, it is another sign of the times!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Yes, Valerie, it's foreboding. I don't know what it means, but I remember reading a prophetic word from a lady in Mexico months ago and she said the Lord told her there would be "noises noises noises" among other things. According to her, the weather and the noises and all the other things are warnings from the Lord to get people's attention to repent and seek Him....especially His asleep church.

I tell you, it DEFINITELY got my attention!