Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Perry Stone

Perry Stone in on TBN now..thought you may want to know...

Re: Perry Stone

I'm a JESUS-CRAT!!!!

Lovin' that.

He's somethin to hear. A story he tells on this video makes me cry:
In the LAST days Acts 2:17
I will pour out my Spirit upon ALL flesh Joel 2:28

Thanks Sandy, Philip, regina

Praise the Lord, our Redemption draws nigh!!!

God is pouring His Holy Spirit and people are getting saved and baptised in His Spirit.

Jesus is the King of Kings, and He is Coming!!!

Hallejuah!!!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Don't know who all watched and who missed this special broadcast but the last segment was AWESOME!

I am posting the link to what Perry revealed:

http://www.voe.org/special-message-from-perry-stone/the-vision

He said this was a very URGENT word for the watchers.

Grace and Peace

I cannot find the video on youtube anywhere but if you will click the link that will take you to the tbn video archive. On the right hand side click on Jan 24, 2012. Perry gives the Word and Vision at 1:31 into the video.

http://www.tbn.org/video_portal/

Grace and Peace

Wow I did not know there was a cross in space like that. People can actually see it.

The way he was talking and explaining makes me think of Pentecost. People talking in different tongues and saying that the Lord is just about to come without any knowledge of the subject.

I'll be ready at any moment for the rapture but it is interesting that several people are saying World War 3 might start around May.At least the initual phase of something pretty big happening in the Middle East.

What we just saw in the video might be a precurser of what is going to happen in the 7 year tribulation period. I know it is happening now but probably so much more in the time to come.

Thanks for the video.

Thanks Sandy, regina & Philip for the video's and links!

Bob I thought I would post the crucifix in space, for those whom haven't seen it as yet!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Wow, when Jesus said that we would see signs in the heavens right before His return I never would have even imagined that we would be able to see a cross.

We would have to be so close to the rapture. Even secular people that don't have the Lord(in thier hearts)in the know realize and feel something different.

As I was shopping today(a job I am not real crazy about)I stopped on purpose and just looked at the average face. I saw people that had everything in order and were just going through the motions.

I asked myself what it would be like after the rapture. Airplane and car crashes. Nothing in order.

The biggest thing I noticed was this void on people's faces and in their hearts.I could tell the average person did not know Jesus Christ in a personal way. I could just tell.

I don't know if the average Christian understands how blessed they really are in personally knowing our Savoir and Lord Jesus Christ. More and more I embrace that precious relationship I have with Him!