Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bro. R.W. Shambach Has Gone To Heaven And Is With the Lord

I just saw this post that Brother R.W. Shamback of Tyler, Texas has gone on to be with the Lord. He was 85 years old and early in his ministry traveled with the healing evangelist A.A. Allen. Another of God's generals has been promoted. May we see him soon in the rapture of the church. God bless and comfort his family.

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/16545641/2012/01/18/tyler-based-evangilist-rw-shambach-dies

Re: Bro. R.W. Shambach Has Gone To Be With the Lord

Here is Bro. Shambach telling about the greatest miracle he ever witnessed in a revival meeting with Rev. A.A. Allen.

PART TWO

Re: Bro. R.W. Shambach Has Gone To Heaven And Is With the Lord

Here is a better article with a little more information:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.examiner.com/christian-perspectives-in-san-jose/evangelistic-giant-r-w-schambach-dies-of-heart-attack-at-age-85

Evangelistic giant R. W. Schambach dies of heart attack at age 85

David McCaine, San Jose Christian Perspectives Examiner
January 19, 2012

Legendary evangelist R. W. Schambach, who spearheaded world crusades in over 200 countries, tragically died from a heart attack Tuesday, January 17th. He was 85 when he passed.http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2012/January/Evangelist-RW-Shambach-Dead-at-85-/

Schambach and his wife Mary ministered over 60-years through international crusades and American inner city big tent meetings. Many drug addicts, prostitutes, alcoholics, the homeless, and backsliders all received deliverance in these spirited revivals.

Many dynamic miracles as the lame walking, the blind seeing and the deaf hearing were done under the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit through the powerful ministries of Schambach. He declared "you don't have any trouble....all you need is faith in God".

Schambach demonstrated a firey Pentecostal style and did not water down the basic gospel message. From the time he graduated from the Central Bible Institute in Springfield, Missouri, he delivered a strong message grounded in the saving grace and faith in Jesus Christ. Operating with the full power of the Holy Spirit was a Schambach trademark.

Christian believers the world over are pouring in testamonies of the great work done in their country and experienced personally from Schambach's world crusades. The East Texas pastor brought countless thousands to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ for over six decades in ministry.

Schambach's daughter, Donna, now runs Schambach Ministries located in Tyler, Texas.

Memorial services for Schambach are scheduled for 7pm, Friday, February 3rd at the Rose Heights Church of God in Tyler, Texas.

Well done good and faithful servant.

Thanks for sharing Texas Sue! I hadn't heard this yet. I'm sure they're having quite a celebration in Heaven!! I loved RW Shambach...as did my Mother. We traveled to see several of his revivals & listened to him often. I'll bet my Mother has already been to greet him in Heaven.

Let's all please pray for his remaining family members!

"You don't have any trouble....all you need is faith in God".

I've heard that said many a time listening to R.W. Schambach on Christian radio. It stuck too.

Thanks for posting that, Sue.

Bought&paid4, I never got to see Shambach preach in person but I watched him on TV a lot. He is the kind of preacher I like, he preaches the plain truth and people can take it or leave it. He also had a terrific sense of humor.

Mark, his slogan you quoted was great and true. I will really miss Shambach. He was truly unique and courageous. Not many may know this, but he took his tent into the inner city of many metroplitan areas where even the police were leery of setting foot. He really reached out to the most desperate people. His daughter said that the police would sometimes come at the end of a week of preaching to let them know the crime rate had dropped. He really helped populate heaven with people who may not have heard the truth but for him.

You said it T-Sue! I feel fortunate to have seen him a number of times in several states. When I was about 17 yrs old...he came to Gatlinburg, TN. We lived in Seymour, TN at that time...so we drove up to Gatlinburg to see him...which was only about a 45 minute drive...as we went there often.

I want to tell this one story...because it testifies as to just how spirit-filled Shambach really was. I've only seen 2 live (in person) demon possessions, which resulted in successful exorcisms in my life. One of those was on a night, at this particular revival in Gatlinburg. My whole family was there, and was a witness to it. About 15-20 minutes into his preaching service...a woman stood up & started shouting & trying to disrupt his service...he shouted back & said "Unclean spirit (or he may have said 'demon'??...can't recall), sit down & be quite!! I'll deal with you when I'm through preaching the Word of God!"...in that Authoritative voice of his...that we were all familiar with. Immediately, the woman sat back down & got quiet.

After he had the altar call, & many had come up for salvation/prayer...he told his elders/altar assistants to..."Go fetch me that demon now!" She kicked & screamed all the way to the altar...& when they began praying for her...she threw herself on the ground & started writhing & hissing like a snake, making some horrific noises. He prayed & spoke authority over her, in the name of Jesus for about 20 minutes...then she was finally free. She was saved directly afterward. My family was freaking out at what they were witnessing.

I, however, was already familiar with it...as this was my 2nd one to witness. I had seen my 1st, during a local tent revival about a year earlier, while attending with one of my Mother's best friends (as my Mom was sick at home, with Breast Cancer, which eventually took her life). Anyways...this event at Shambach's revival was NOTHING like the one I experienced at the tent revival. It was like being in a horror film...for real!! NO sound effects either, because she was lying on the bare ground, just 3 feet from me...& I'm telling ya...it sounded like the ground just opened up & let hell loose! There were MULTIPLE, HORRID voices coming out of her at the same time!! I was terrified & was scared to drive home by myself!!!!! I popped in one of my Christian tapes & sang with it as loud as I could...all the way home!! That one had numerous other details involved...but I'll just leave it at that.

Anyways...didn't mean to ramble on...just wanted to share what a powerful man of God that Shambach really was!