Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mexican earthquakes announcing major California quake?

This might be of interest to some of you, the Catholic prophecy website has this on it from the 19th of January:
http://www.courlisius.org/en/A-Giant-Wall-of-Water-hits-California

It says that a great Quake is coming to California, with a Tsunami. Interesting!!!

Keep looking up!! Come Lord Jesus!!!

6.3 magnitude Fiji 1/24 Tues am, giving roughly 4 mag 6 or greater quakes in the ring of fire over the last 3-4 days. I wonder who will be next?

Whoever and wherever it is, I hope they realize, God is sovreign, the Bible is truth, Jesus is coming back, very soon!

TB

AMEN TB!!!

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/quakes_all.php

When looking over this past week's US EQ activity...I see mostly EQ's in California, Alaska, Arkansas, & some in SW Montana...near Yellowstone park. I might add that there have been quite a few 3's & 4's in Arkansas. Is the New Madrid continuing to wake up also?? I personally believe that as SOON as they divide the land of Israel...that God will divide the USA...as in the New Madrid event!! Just look at the simultaneous events that happened with Israel. When we were forcing the Jews out of the Gaza Strip...God was forcing our people out of New Orleans (sin city) by way of Hurricane Katrina!

In addition...there have been far too many prophecies, dreams, & visions about the New Madrid event. I've personally had a "prophetic" dream (I somehow KNOW when they are from God) back in 2005, regarding a HUGE Tsunami on the Eastern coast (Florida was almost completely wiped out) and NUMEROUS dreams over the past several years regarding massive flooding all across the USA...to the point that travel was near impossible...as we were forever trying to re-route our trips in most of my dreams. On top of all that, we were often being hunted down by either our own government...or foreign troops. These dreams were NOT pleasant!!

I also might add that I've been having dreams about the foreign invasions since childhood...& I've had MANY "prophetic" dreams to come true already (mostly personal/family events)...in particular...the SAME, EXACT, REPEATING DREAM regarding the early death of my Mother, which I dreamed over & over during my youth (she died 2 weeks after my 18th B-Day). However, I never would tell anyone, as I was scared it might come true if I did. It was 2 days after her funeral, when I realized that the dream I had continued to have during my younger years...was the SAME EXACT scene at her wake service. It actually terrified me when I realized this! So yes...I've learned to listen to my "prophetic" dreams when the Lord is speaking to me!!

The fact that I've had these dreams of "massive flooding, martial law, & foreign troop invasions" throughout my lifetime...tells me that God has been continually "confirming" the future to me...yet again!! So, sadly...I truly believe that the USA has some VERY DARK DAYS ahead of her!! Fortunately, The Bride will NOT be here to see many of them!!! However, I believe this MORE SO because God's Word says so! YAHWEH's WORD is infallible!!

For those reading who don't know, or haven't studied this...In Rev. 18, YAHWEH has already spoken America's/Mystery Babylon's DOOM...with DOUBLE JUDGEMENT...which is why Rev. 18:2 mentions the word "Fallen" TWICE!! The FIRST is a Judgement of FIRE (Yellowstone??, meteor shower??, Nuclear war??)...the SECOND is a FINAL Judgement of a WATERY GRAVE!!! This chapter is saying that she eventually sinks into the ocean...as did the city of Atlantis. I also believe that the "huge/great millstone" which the Angel throws into the sea, in verse 21, is a large meteor...which causes her to sink to her WATERY GRAVE!

I ALSO believe Planet X/Nibiru/The Destroyer to be the major cause of the majority of the Revelation Judgments from YAHWEH!! This "huge millstone" will probably be from the tail debris of Planet X...as probably will the huge 100-lb. hailstones!

However, I personally believe that there will be "PRECURSOR EVENTS" leading up to the Sinking/Final Judgement of Mystery Babylon/USA...as in severe EQ's, the New Madrid event, the possible explosion of Yellowstone, & possibly Nuclear War (in which these last 2 could be the "Judgment of FIRE") Of course...these latter scenarios mentioned are ALL just speculation on my part.

PEOPLE OF AMERICA...REPENT...BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU!!!

A visual look at the last 7 days:

Speakin' of EQs--did any of you folks happen to be watching Perry Stone last night, which was the 01.27.12 broadcast on TBN?

It's what he said about the Virgina centered EQ that caused so much damage to two Washington, DC icons: a church & the Washington Monument...and why it happened, he talked about. Perry finally was able to get his point across w/out him having to leave us in the dark, and having to buy his latest DVD/CDs on the subject. WOW!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy