Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canadian Prime Minister Harper says Iranian regime "frightens me"........

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Iranian regime ‘frightens me,’ Harper says

ROBERT MATAS
VANCOUVER— Globe and Mail Update
Published Monday, Jan. 16, 2012 11:43PM EST
Last updated Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012 9:28AM EST

Prime Minister Stephen Harper says a consensus is growing among world leaders that Iran would have no hesitation using nuclear arms once they develop the weapons and the capability to deliver them.

“I’ve watched and listened to what the leadership in the Iran regime says, and it frightens me,” Mr. Harper said in a CBC interview.

“In my judgment, these are people who have a particular, you know, fanatically religious worldview, and their statements imply to me no hesitation of using nuclear weapons if they see them achieving their religious or political purposes,” he said.

Asked why world leaders are not doing more about it, Mr. Harper said a consensus among world leaders has been growing “at least privately.”

Mr. Harper acknowledged that the current round of sanctions is not dissuading the Iranian regime from developing “the nuclear course.” However, the world remains uncertain about what exactly to do, he said.

Every country agrees on sanctions and is imposing sanctions “at some level,” he said. “Beyond that, these are not easy questions for the world,” he said.

Military action has been discussed, Mr. Harper added. “President [Barack] Obama’s said all options are on the table and I can certainly tell you that, when we talk about these issues, we talk about the full range of questions around these issues.

continues at...url below:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/iranian-regime-frightens-me-harper-says/article2304805/

Re: Canadian Prime Minister Harper says Iranian regime "frightens me"........

This really sounds like bad news! Looks like war is the only way, since Iran is not complying with the sanctions. I think it's just of matter of time.
"Nuclear War" sounds absolutely horrific!

Times UP, time to leave, sudden destruction & the Rapture are imminent and simultaneous!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, our Rapture, I'm thoroughly looking forward to with great gusto. As for the impending war, I am not afraid of. For I know that our dear precious Lord won't let anything happen to us...and I'm completely at peace with myself. Hope you & our fellow RFTHees too, are at peace too, for what is about to happen.

Here is what Jesus instructs us to feel on this matter...

John 14:27 KJV -- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

KEEP LOOKING UP!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I am totally at peace about it! I have no fear for I know the Lord is with me! I'm pointing out how horrific it will be for those left behind! I know without a doubt, that we are not appointed to wrath, so while there is sudden destruction, so will the Rapture take place.

I want all to know, that there is nothing to fear, for we will be with the Lord. Fear not for the Lord is with us!! My heart goes out to those left behind, as their trials & tribulations will be just beginning.

If the Lord is with us, then whom can be against us...we need not worry, for the strong hand of the Lord will protect us and remove us in the nick of time. Remember nothing is impossible for our Lord and God!

This is the time to trust the Lord, knowing that no matter what our eyes may see or our ears may hear, the Lord, will provide for us at the exact moment and we will be snatched out of the grip of evil and harms way!

The Lord be with you one and all, Look up to the Lord for that is where our help will come! We do what we can for ourselves, the Lord does what we are not able to do.

I hope to see all of you dear Brothers & Sister in Christ at the Rapture very soon! Time is Up, it's time to leave, listen for the call "Come Up Here"!

Rejoice Oh Bride of Christ, the Bridegroom is on His Way!

Maranatha!

Love & Peace of Christ,

Valerie