Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why is America not alarmed?

Thanks Regina!!

You are probably right, I really hope Jesus comes soon. I know we should not fear, but all this talk of war makes me uneasy, also the talk of Earthquakes and Tsunamis hitting the East coast makes me uneasy. I have asked of the Lord if I should move my family or anything like that as i live in Florida, But no response. Although to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, Dying in some horrible tsunami along with my children is not the way I would like to go. Just hopes he comes soon, because this world keeps getting worse by the moment

Much Love, Lucy

I live on an island and also wonder what might happen if there was a big earthquake or tsunami. Not because the tsunami would hit my stretch of the island, but because of what it might do to transportation, groceries, power etc. Lucy, I also have family in NY and wonder about them.
All I can say is that fear is not to reign over us, but belief in our Maker, that the One who made us is capable of keeping us, body and soul. In the name of Yahshua, we pray to YHWH asking for protection for the body of Christ, to be kept hidden in His care.
We ask for Yahshua to return. Come back.

Pastor JD on not being in fear. The power of God/YHWH
We are free

Lucy & Regina, earlier this AM, I heard that even the big island of Hawaii got rocked by an EQ a while ago. They didn't report about whether or not there were any damages.

These EQs are becoming more 'n' more frequent, aren't they!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes Tammy!!

Indeed they are becoming more frequent, when i heard about the Island Of Dominican republic getting hit by the 5.0 or was it 5.6? Anyway, that was a little to close for comfort. The Dominican Rebublic is not far off from florida and then just the other day there was one in mexico also, then there was that prophecy about the DR getting hit by a big one, that was posted here. Another reason why the Dominican Republic prophecy makes me uneasy is that My parents retired there a few years ago, they bought a home there, very near the coastlines.

Regina, I am trusting the lord, but i would be lying if I said that at times a bit of fear creeps in. The Lords will be done and may he protect our souls.

Lucy, regina, & SisterNChrist,

Here is my reply to SisterNChrist (Tammy) on another thread, which I think applies some here as well.

Read and be blessed and assured, we have nothing to fear, for the Lord is with us!

Love & Peace of Christ,

Valerie

My Reply:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1207095&cmd=show

Tammy, I am totally at peace about it! I have no fear for I know the Lord is with me! I'm pointing out how horrific it will be for those left behind! I know without a doubt, that we are not appointed to wrath, so while there is sudden destruction, so will the Rapture take place.

I want all to know, that there is nothing to fear, for we will be with the Lord. Fear not for the Lord is with us!! My heart goes out to those left behind, as their trials & tribulations will be just beginning.

If the Lord is with us, then whom can be against us...we need not worry, for the strong hand of the Lord will protect us and remove us in the nick of time. Remember nothing is impossible for our Lord and God!

This is the time to trust the Lord, knowing that no matter what our eyes may see or our ears may hear, the Lord, will provide for us at the exact moment and we will be snatched out of the grip of evil and harms way!

The Lord be with you one and all, Look up to the Lord for that is where our help will come! We do what we can for ourselves, the Lord does what we are not able to do.

I hope to see all of you dear Brothers & Sister in Christ at the Rapture very soon! Time is Up, it's time to leave, listen for the call "Come Up Here"!

Rejoice Oh Bride of Christ, the Bridegroom is on His Way!

Maranatha!

Love & Peace of Christ,

Valerie

Thanks Valerie!

You are right, I should have no fear in me and if it creeps up I will just pray it away till I feel the peace of God on me.

Lord bless all of you :)

Amen Valerie! I want my eternal bridegroom, future husband to come back

Rejoice Oh Bride of Christ, the Bridegroom is on His Way!