Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More of the "COMING DELUSION" in film

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Below is the trailer for the new movie coming out called "Wrath of the Titans". Sequel to the remake of "Clash of the Titans". Notice at minute mark 0:45 where Liam Neesam (Zeus) tells Sam Worthington (Perseus: a demigod) ..."You will learn someday that being half-human makes you stronger than a god". This I believe is more of the preconditioning of mankind by the fallen angels working through the media to set up the coming great delusion. The book of Genesis and the book of Enoch show how the fallen angels mingled their DNA with that of man which of course is what caused the destruction through the flood where all flesh was destroyed except for Noah and his family. Just as it says in Matthew 24:37 and Luke 17:26, "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be", I believe that once again in the endtimes the fallen angels will again try to mingle their DNA with mankind. In fact, I think it is possible that the actual mark of the beast may "alter" the DNA of the wearer which is why anyone who takes it will forever be condemned without reprieve. Another recent movie that showed the mixing of "god" DNA with human was "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief". In the last 15 years there has been an explosion of films that glorify the "enhancement" of the human genome (X-men, Spiderman, Heroes, etc.). Although I admit these are entertaining moves, the large portion of the populous (Christians included) have yet to see through and understand the "true message" that is being propagated here. This whole idea of being stronger than god is the entire basis of what got Lucifer kicked out of Heaven. He wanted to set up his throne above that of GOD ALMIGHTY.
Just wanted to share one more sign of the last days. Surely we are getting close to our redemption.

Re: More of the "COMING DELUSION" in film

Good catch D. Shadow, the mainstream entertainment industry is saturated with this stuff, I played this game called Chrono Cross when I was 12 or so, and had no idea what I was reading. The above link is to a video done by bheco highlighting some of the dialogue that is essentially Genesis 6:4 with a fresh coat of paint.

Here is the full video (the half-human / half-god lines start at 2:10)

It all ties into the 'transhumanism' movement, it's an abomination and I can't wait till Jesus exposes it for what it really is- the original lie "ye shall be like gods".

Thanks for posting this D., Maranatha

Children are being set up too. Look at this trailer for Disney's "Hercules".

fyi: Pastor Dave on youtube
"hyungs"
is doing a combination of current news and bible study series on delusion. So far it is 7 parts plus todays video. Its not a dream or prophecy so I'll put up the video here. Hope this is ok, Valerie & Kevin

Pastor Dave's part 8 about delusion