Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking! ALERT! Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Eligibility Hearing!

This is breaking news from the ppsimmons YouTube channel. A Georgia judge has subpoenaed Obama to appear in court to prove his eligibility in order to be placed on the Georgia ballot.

Kevin

Re: Breaking! ALERT! Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Eligibility Hearing!

I'm surprised that this no good rotten Son of Satan hasn't been impeached a long time ago. Therefore--I'm hoping 'n' praying that the Georgian Court finds him to ineligible to continue on with his phony ruse of 'Residency PERIOD!!!

Please Lord, by answering my Psalm 109 prayer of the downfall of the Obamas. PLEASE!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Breaking! ALERT! Obama Summoned to Appear in Georgia Eligibility Hearing!

Kevin & Tammy,

I too hope he will have to show up, but according to the following, it's seems unlikely!

Here's an update:

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Judge's order in ‘birther' case unlikely to draw Obama

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/judges-order-in-birther-1313941.html?cxtype=rss_news_81963

No Obama in court, no ‘birther' ruling

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-government/no-obama-in-court-1318908.html

Georgia eligibility judge will rule against Obama!

Georgia eligibility judge will rule against Obama!
Posted on January 26, 2012 by Dr. Eowyn | 14 Comments
The establishment media are not reporting this. Help make this news go viral!
Something extraordinary and historic happened today.

On January 26, 2012, an administrative law judge in Atlanta, Georgia, conducted a hearing into whether a sitting President of the United States of America who’s seeking reelection should be allowed to have his name be placed on the electoral ballot of the state of Georgia this November.

In early January, Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi of the Administrative Court in Georgia, ruled that Obama’s motion to dismiss four eligibility lawsuits is denied. (See my post on this, here.) The judge also denied a motion filed by Obama’s attorney, Michael Jablonski, for Obama to not appear at the first hearing scheduled for tomorrow.

Yesterday, mere hours before today’s hearing, Jablonski tried a desperate ploy to avoid the hearing. He sent a letter to Georgia’s Secretary of State Brain Kemp, arguing that the trial be taken away from Judge Malihi. Kemp denied Jablonski’s appeal.

And so the hearing would go as planned, beginning at 9:00 am, EST, this morning.

At 9:03 am, a court clerk came out and summoned the four attorneys to the judge’s chamber. They remained secluded for almost half an hour. At around 9:25 am, the four attorneys returned to their seats in the courtroom. Shortly after, Judge Michael Malihi came into the courtroom and began the hearing.

Now we know why the attorneys were summoned to the judge’s chamber and what happened.

Judge Malihi was prepared to enter a default judgment in favor of the plaintiffs because neither the defendant, Barack Obama, nor his lawyer Michael Jablonski bothered to show up!

But the attorneys for the plaintiffs persuaded the judge to conduct the hearing any way because they wanted to present their arguments so that those arguments would be entered into the court’s records. That was smart of them.

Given the fact that, even before the hearing began, Judge Malihi already was prepared to rule against the defense, I think it’s safe to assume that he will rule in the plaintiffs’ favor.

continues at url below:

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/georgia-eligibility-judge-will-rule-against-obama/

Re: Georgia eligibility judge will rule against Obama!

Received this in my email box this morning from Stephanie! Thanks Steffie!

Interesting article from AXJ site - Action For Justice from today's (Jan. 26, 2012)
Court Ruling in Atlanta on ballot Eligibility.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

JUDGE MICHAEL MALIHI OF ATLANTA, GEORGIA, USA TO RULE ON OBAMA : CAN OBAMA BE ARRESTED FOR IDENTITY FRAUD BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL?

Well those noises from hell are now HERE in my town!!! I wondered when that noise would be heard HERE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_3wfoYB3wi4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:21:46 PM
Subject: Election Issue Update

Interesting article from AXJ site - Action For Justice from today's (Jan. 26, 2012)

JUDGE MICHAEL MALIHI OF ATLANTA, GEORGIA, USA TO RULE ON OBAMA : CAN OBAMA BE ARRESTED FOR IDENTITY FRAUD BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL?

http://www.osah.ga.gov/judges-dir-detail.aspx?StaffID=mmalihi

Contact
Valerie Ruff
Case Management Assistant
vruff@osah.ga.gov
Tel 404) 651-7595
Fax 404) 818-3751

AXJ USA NEWS
Presidential Affairs
Washington, D.C., USA
www.axj.com
01-26-2012

Today a witness before the Court advised the Court that were it his responsibility as an on duty immigration officer an arrest warrant should be issued by the US Attorney General against Barrack Hussein Obama ( aka Barry Soetoro ) for apparently assuming to be a US Citizen.

The case today started off on a the wrong foot by a nervous Orly Taitz, but Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi soon ordered Orly to present the case, evidence and witnesses as briefly as possible.

According to the article below by Jim Galloway, Political Insider at AJC, Obama’s attorney, Michael Jablonski of Atlanta refused to participate in the administrative court hearings for the reasons he explained in a letter sent to the Georgia Secretary of State, Mr. Brian Kemp, who replied in writing: "that you do so at your own peril". https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_KEK8-LWmzhYTIyMzIyYmMtMGNmOS00Mjg5LTg5ZmYtZGVlZGNhY2ZkMTI5&hl=en_US

Judge Michael Malihi now has before him documented evidence, has heard witness testimony, arguments and allegations that apparently Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama ( aka Barry Soetoro ) is not actually a US Citizen, but may have fraudulent documentation such as a fake social security number, and a fake birth certificate.

It is now up to Judge Michael Malihi to order further investigation into this matter as he sees fit to determine if Obama is qualified to appear on Georgia’s presidential primary ballot.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Valerie

Re: Georgia eligibility judge will rule against Obama!

Valerie
Received this in my email box this morning from Stephanie! Thanks Steffie!

Well those noises from hell are now HERE in my town!!! I wondered when that noise would be heard HERE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_3wfoYB3wi4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:21:46 PM
Subject: Election Issue Update

http://www.osah.ga.gov/judges-dir-detail.aspx?StaffID=mmalihi

Contact
Valerie Ruff
Case Management Assistant
vruff@osah.ga.gov
Tel 404) 651-7595
Fax 404) 818-3751

AXJ USA NEWS
Presidential Affairs
Washington, D.C., USA
www.axj.com
01-26-2012

Today a witness before the Court advised the Court that were it his responsibility as an on duty immigration officer an arrest warrant should be issued by the US Attorney General against Barrack Hussein Obama ( aka Barry Soetoro ) for apparently assuming to be a US Citizen.

The case today started off on a the wrong foot by a nervous Orly Taitz, but Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi soon ordered Orly to present the case, evidence and witnesses as briefly as possible.

According to the article below by Jim Galloway, Political Insider at AJC, Obama’s attorney, Michael Jablonski of Atlanta refused to participate in the administrative court hearings for the reasons he explained in a letter sent to the Georgia Secretary of State, Mr. Brian Kemp, who replied in writing: "that you do so at your own peril". https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_KEK8-LWmzhYTIyMzIyYmMtMGNmOS00Mjg5LTg5ZmYtZGVlZGNhY2ZkMTI5&hl=en_US

Judge Michael Malihi now has before him documented evidence, has heard witness testimony, arguments and allegations that apparently Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama ( aka Barry Soetoro ) is not actually a US Citizen, but may have fraudulent documentation such as a fake social security number, and a fake birth certificate.

It is now up to Judge Michael Malihi to order further investigation into this matter as he sees fit to determine if Obama is qualified to appear on Georgia’s presidential primary ballot.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Valerie

Thank you, Father God, for using the above folks to answer my Psalm 109 er, re: Zero.

Maranatha!
Tammy