Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The transportation of new Tanks & armored vehicles in California.World War 3 is about to take place!

This video below consists of camera footage from 4 different people in California. The amount of tanks and military hardware being transported on the train is astounding. How close is war now?

Kevin

Beware, there is some bad language in a couple of places in the video!

Re: The transportation of new Tanks & armored vehicles in California.World War 3 is about to take pl

Unless of course they are putting these into every state of the union....

No, really, I'm a few miles from a certain AirForce Base and last week they were doing their war games in the air again..

Usually quit around here unless things are heating up..

Come Lord Jesus and take us home..

Joseph

Re: The transportation of new Tanks & armored vehicles in California.World War 3 is about to take pl

Did you hear the woman say "Is this the Apocalypse?!"

You better believe it hon!

Jesus is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE come to the Lord while he may be found! Remember the parable of the Workers!

May the Spirit of the Lord Bless and Keep you all

What is coming down the pike now? I know we have several bases in California, not positive, but I think they are mostly naval and air force. Why this large number of tanks and all terrain vehicles in California?

Combine this video with the NDAA being passed, job ads for FEMA camp staff, Iran achieving nuclear status, Russia and China threatening us and an ugly picture begins to form. From what I have seen on a few other sites, and of course we must use some discernment, Russian subs are already off the U.S. shores in both east and west coasts. I am sure they are not tourists, if these reports are on the level. So many have had dreams and visions of America in a land and sea battle with foreign troops, inlcuding President George Washington 230 something years ago. Is this about to transpire?

Sure hope the rapture is first. Those christians who don't believe in the rapture call us escapists. You betcha! Stay if you want to, I am ready to be called out and up.

I hear you Sue! I'm ready to go now. When I watched this video before I posted it, I was amazed at the shear number of tanks on that train. That can't be normal, unless military action is about to happen. Keep looking up!

Kevin

I was thinking marital law.
For when we have our bank holiday.
Or being sent to overseas at some point.

These Tanks are NOT for overseas, they have the woodland camo paint job. They would have the desert camo if their destination was for overseas.

Hayward, CA 1/19/12

Castroville, CA 1/19/12

WOW !!!! Philip I had NO idea. Man I hope Ron Reese is right about the end of January. It is time to leave!

T Sue...we have a large Marine Base in California..Camp Pendelton is there..:)

This is a vision from 1/17 that was posted today, I think what this lady was shown was exactly what we saw yesterday, (hopefully it's ok to post this here, let me know if I should move it mods)

God's will be done. I read but don't know how to respond to most posts- truly speechless because how to put into words. Wanting to go be with the Lord, out of this dark place, and yet wanting to see loved ones make a commitment to the Lord.

These tanks are a pretty expensive toy for the army. They must have plans to use them and are moving them for a reason. Any hunter wouldn't want to stick out like a sore thumb, so woodland camouflage wouldn't go in the sand. The link shows though how the color could be changed (maybe at a base they are shipping out from?)
I hope they are not meant to be used on the American people. If so, shame on them. It would be treason.

Praying for us daily, do keep looking up. Our Lord is on the other side of the sky and will come when Abba Father says it is time. Today? New dark moon day? Please come back Jesus