Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clues Leading to 1-21 to 23, 2012

The following is a study I received from Jean Stepnoski in an email that she said I could post. Keep looking up!

Kevin

"Read With Discernment"

Hi Kevin,
      I truly believe that the anniversary beginning year FORTY from 1-22-1973, the Roe versus Wade decision, is very important on 1-22. In The Scriptures, the FORTY is always significant. We have all sorts of clues leading up to it. First, where do the political candidates for President and other elected offices stand concerning the following issues? When does life begin, at conception or birth? What is the value of a fetus in utero? Where does one stand on issues of choice for birth or abortion? These are "social issues" concerning the voters and voting in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and beyond. And others all over the world consider and decide these questions and answers. Since 1973. Beyond politics, these are SPIRITUAL CHOICES.
      Another clue concerns Tim Tebow. His mom Pam had 5 health care crisis in her pregnancy. She may have been the pregnant woman in 1987 most advised, by the most experts, to have an abortion. Tim, by his very existence, is a kind of LIVING REBUKE to abortion. The date of 1-14 was 8 days before 1-22, a number associated with Noah and his family and his times. Because of the defeat of the Bronchos on that date, they will not play on 1-22. Tim Tebow will be absent yet remembered this weekend. Is that a theme for the anniversary on 1-22, to honor those absent and gone from us, yet remembered?
      Before the Ron Reese date of 1-28, we have to note the themes of life and death concerning the anniversary of a SPIRITUAL LANDMARK EVENT of our times on 1-22-1973. The world behind America on the 24 hour grid will experience the anniversary until 1-23 when the new moon is at conjunction, the dark of the moon, the Rosh Chodesh. So many spiritual clues and choices this month are leading to the day of 1-22 this year. Might The Blessed Hope be linked to this weekend, between 1-21 to 1-23? Deuteronomy 30:19 states the words of farewell by Moses, just before he was absent, gone yet remembered. "I have called the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Therefore you shall choose life, so that you live, both you and your seed." Translation from The Institute for Scripture Research. Come quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

Re: Clues Leading to 1-21 to 23, 2012

Thank you, Kevin, for posting Jean Stepnoski's letter.

B/c I saw that word--Spirit on that red hot air balloon yesterday morning, I truly believe God gave me a sign. For I was looking up, and watching that balloon until I saw that name on each side of it. And that's what the Lord wants us to do...

TO KEEP LOOKING UP!!!

Yup, this weekend would be perfecto-mundo for Jesus to come & Rapture us.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Clues Leading to 1-21 to 23, 2012

Thanks Kevin, for sharing this with us here!

Today being the 21st would be an awesome day for the Rapture to take place, or tomorrow, or the next day!!!
It's just that some have been watching for so long; some like myself for decades, for the Lord coming at the Rapture, that we are so ready for the event to take place! I know one thing for certain, that all of us here are watching as commanded by the Lord himself to do so! Therefore, as watchers we are not unaware of the times we are in, and the nearness of the Rapture! It literally can happen any day now, as nothing needs to happen beforehand.

Watching with you dear Brother in Christ, and everyone here! Another thing that is certain, the Rapture is imminent, therefore, our departure is at hand!

Maranatha!

Valerie