Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hot Air Balloon Festival...

Out here in Lake Havasu, we're having a Hot Air Balloon Festival. On this red balloon, I saw the word--Spirit on all three sides of it.

Fellow RFTHees, I believe that God gave me a sign...for I felt His word way deep down in my heart, as I felt that all too familiar emotional tug in my heart. For when we exit this earth, we'll not only being going up in SPIRIT...we'll also be wearing our new bodies.

KEEP LOOKING UP, FOLKS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Hot Air Balloon Festival...

Tammy,

It appears that God is giving us all personal messages that touches our spirit.
Yesterday when I opened my back door to let my dogs out, there were two doves perched on my fence looking at each other like love birds. I have never seen anything like it! It's also unusual to see birds like these this time of year.
Keep looking up!

DeAnn

DeAnn, I first spotted that balloon hovering over our lake for which our town is named for here in Arizona. Then it began drifting northward over the lake, then it I saw it way high up in the sky almost above and east of our duplex. I watched it until it drifted closer and low enough for me to read its name in white...that's when I saw Spirit on one side (then the other side) of it. The moment I saw that name, I felt that emotional tug in my heart...and I just knew that God had given a sign of Jesus' coming.

Also, this song (although I don't know whom the artists are) "Spirit In The Sky" came to mind.

I'm sooo glad that God too, gave you a sign via those two doves. For this is one sure sign of His love for us, isn't it!?

I know that He wants us to keep looking up!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,
Where you live is not too far from Quartzsite right? That town is really tearing itself apart because of corruption in their government. I was following the story of that town since the summer of 2011.

Kevin

Kevin, Quartzsite, you mean--has all these corruption problems, right?

Quartzsite is south of Parker, AZ, along the Hwy. 95 corridor.and off of the I-10 Freeway. I haven't been keeping up with what's going on there in that town. Sorry.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,
That's the Quartzsite I'm talking about, just south of Parker. I figured most folks from Arizona knew about the battles going on there. I know that the Parker Pioneer newspaper has reported about Quartzsite, and a website called Parker Online too. The news there in Quartzsite got nationwide attention in 2011 when a lady named Jennifer Jones was arrested at a June 28th council meeting when she was speaking. The council and police chief didn't like her comments, even though the Mayor gave her the floor to speak.

Kevin