Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent prayer request to my family on RFTH, please!!!! I'm desperate!!

I am desperate for prayer please!!! I said in an earlier post I felt under spiritual attack, and it has greatly intensified. Here is the thing, I gave Satan a lot of power over my life for a long time....and it rubbed off on others around me namely my little sister. She is 19 now and in BIG trouble, much more than I ever have been. I have felt an urgent need to pray for her and I am asking- no BEGGING you all to please pray for her when you read this post- even just a one line prayer!! PLEASE!!! Satan is trying everything in his deck to drag her down, I need help!! I am unable to do anything for her right now other than pray......I am asking some of you spiritual warriors to go to your knees for my sister if you feel led to do so. Pray against whatever evil spirits are involved in drug use, and also pray against sexual issues. She needs our help, she is a chrisitan but is in a life tht leads to death in every possible way and sense. Any prayers are appreciated......for her, for me and for our family. We need prayer protection right now......

Thankyou, all of you. I am so glad I can come to you for this!! I am thinking we are close!! So much spiritual attacks everywhere- last stand????
Come LORD!!!!!!

Re: Urgent prayer request to my family on RFTH, please!!!! I'm desperate!!

Praying for her! Do you mind if I ask for her first name? I feel like I can pray for her more personally and powerfully if I can speak the person's name. Only if you mind of course.

Thankyou so much everyone, I am so blessed to have you praying for us. Her name is Emma and I love her so dearly, it breaks my heart to see her chosing these paths, and it breaks my heart more to know I may have influenced her to chose them in any way. I have a deep connection with her and I can feel it when she's in trouble. There is much more to the story but the bottom line is there is a battle raging for her right now, and I need help in praying for her. Pray for my Mom and Dad too, they are in it knee deep trying to help my sister and they are at a loss as to what to do.
Thankyou all, and know how much I appreciate this. When we meet in heaven I am passing out big hugs all around to everyone who stood with me this day!! Extra blessings to you all!!!!

Thankyou so so much Valerie!! I hope lots of people feel led to pray for her, and any and all exposure for my prayer request is appreciated. I do feel more at peace right at the moment, just knowing that prayers are being sent up. I know our great and amazing God listens to his children. Thankyou again all who are praying.

DeeAnn,
Thankyou so much for the prayers, you know what to pray for then. I will pray for Chris for you too. Its so hard to watch that, and not be able to intervene or do anything besides plead, lecture and pray. I feel helpless!! I am so glad you got on here and let me know your praying, it makes me feel better knowing it.
For all of you who are out there praying silently for me thankyou all, and God bless you, much love to you all.

DeAnn,
Thankyou so so much for your prayers. I awoke at 2:25am and prayed for Emma and your Chris. I imagined him in his cell sleeping and prayed that God would minister to him in his dreams, and surround his cell with love and protection. I am certain he is there for a good reason, and I know God will reach him there.
We have all taken Emma's chioces very personally too, although it was kind-of the opposite of your situation. My parents are older and they let her do things they never let me do when I was her age. I felt she got to experience "too much" of the world. Interesting isn't it. I think sometimes it does not matter what you do with your kids, in the end they make their own choices despite what their experiences are, and we cannot blame ourselves for what their choices lead them to. We are called to love them unconditionally, and that is what I'm trying to do.

I was led to pray this scripture today for Emma (and Chris): Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." I'm not sure why I felt that this is a key for her, but for some reason I do. Figuring out exactly how to do that is whats hard.
Mike, You are awesome to do a ministry like you do, what an amazing thing. Thankyou so much for your prayers as well. Thankyou all who are praying, thankyou so much!!! I know God hears your prayers!! I hope they are helping defeat the enemy!!!

Found out today that Emma is stealing money now from my parents. I am so sad. Please send up a prayer for me and for my family.

DeAnn....I had Valerie send you my e-mail, I hopeyou got it. I could use any sort of mentoring you might be able to give me in this area. My parents are broken, and I am at a toal loss as to what to do, or even pray for anymore. I have told Emma I think the return of te Lord is super close. I hope she realizes just how close, and I hope it helps her to turn to him for help.
Please all, please keep praying for us. My heart is broken. Thankyou.

Update on Emma,
I have been able to talk with her via text and e-mail a little, but she is struggling still so much. She said to me she wants to have a relationship with the Lord so badly but she just has no idea how, and her drug addiction always gets in her way. I have encouraged her to reach out to him, to pray and read the word......PLEASE continue to pray for her, she is so vulnerable right now, so lost, so in need of guideance that I cannot provide or give her at this moment even though I want to as I live so far away from her. Please continue to stand up and fight for her my fellow brothers and sisters.....you are my church family, I have none other that I can rely on, I need you guys!!!
Thankyou again so much for your prayers, for your love and courage for me even though you have never met me or Emma.
Much love to all of you, may our loving Lord Jesus bring you peace.

Will continue to remember Emma in my prayers!
Lord can do marvelous things! He uses people as His hands and feet here on Earth. Praying God will send her a Holy Spirit filled person into her life, whom can be present face to face with her; to show her and help her accept the Lord, and guide her through her time of struggle, with guidance and prayer!!!

Lord, you know the need is great for Emma! Lord send someone whom is one with you Lord, to help her, in her struggles, to show her the way that leads to you Lord. Have mercy on her, and deliver her from all evil. In turn may she serve and love you for eternity. In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Father God....what right does the devil have over Emma?.WHO IS he TO TRY TO SNATCH A CHILD AWAY FROM THE ALMIGHTY AND ONLY GOD AND CREATOR OF ALL THINGS! Father God..we all have gone through and are still going through rounds with satan and his demons. At one point your children were wrapped in sin, losing the battle because we didn't know You. We didn't know Lord Jesus. We didn't accept Him and all of His wonderful Grace! But Father God..it was only because we heard the gospel. It was only because of You that we made it out of the fire..and when You brought us out YOU CALLED US TO LOVE..TO WORSHIP..TO PRAISE..TO TURN FROM SIN..TO HELP THE LOST..TO PRAY! Well Father God..we have a lost sister who is crying out to You. She needs you Father. SHOW HER THE WAY FATHER GOD..DONT ALLOW OUR PRAYERS TO BE SPOKEN IN VAIN..WE ALL AT RFTH KNOW FIRSTHAND OF THE POWER YOU HAVE TO DO ALL THINGS FATHER GOD. ADDICTIONS HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE AT YOUR COMMAND. Father God..You said that if we have the faith the size of a mustard seed..that we can command any mountain to be moved and it must move.. Well Father..by the faith of all of RFTH.. We command Emma's mountain to be moved! LORD JESUS..THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE CONSTANTLY DOING FOR YOUR BRIDE. LORD JESUS. You said that anything that we ask through you according to our Father's will shall be done..we are asking that you Bless Emma with the same love, grace, mercy, deliverance, forgiveness, and salvation that You have kindly and greatly blessed us with. Satan doesn't deserve 1 bit of satisfaction from stealing Emma. Not that he coula anyway..for no1 can take away Gods. children! Since I have been saved Lord...I have seen many miracles from You. Cancer healed after 3 years of suffering..a badly sprained ankle instantly healed..a job given to someone who used to have a bad background..and much more...So I definitely know what You can do! So I pray this in Jesus Christ's mighty and powerful name..SAVE OUR SISTER..DELIVER HER FROM EVIL ..PULL HER TO YOU FATHER GOD..AND NEVER LET HER GO! I pray this in faith and love for You Father God..for You Lord Jesus..for You Holy Spirit .. May You Bless Sister Emma, Father..Amen

Kalan A. Smith
Father God....what right does the devil have over Emma?.WHO IS he TO TRY TO SNATCH A CHILD AWAY FROM THE ALMIGHTY AND ONLY GOD AND CREATOR OF ALL THINGS! Father God..we all have gone through and are still going through rounds with satan and his demons. At one point your children were wrapped in sin, losing the battle because we didn't know You. We didn't know Lord Jesus. We didn't accept Him and all of His wonderful Grace! But Father God..it was only because we heard the gospel. It was only because of You that we made it out of the fire..and when You brought us out YOU CALLED US TO LOVE..TO WORSHIP..TO PRAISE..TO TURN FROM SIN..TO HELP THE LOST..TO PRAY! Well Father God..we have a lost sister who is crying out to You. She needs you Father. SHOW HER THE WAY FATHER GOD..DONT ALLOW OUR PRAYERS TO BE SPOKEN IN VAIN..WE ALL AT RFTH KNOW FIRSTHAND OF THE POWER YOU HAVE TO DO ALL THINGS FATHER GOD. ADDICTIONS HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE AT YOUR COMMAND. Father God..You said that if we have the faith the size of a mustard seed..that we can command any mountain to be moved and it must move.. Well Father..by the faith of all of RFTH.. We command Emma's mountain to be moved! LORD JESUS..THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE CONSTANTLY DOING FOR YOUR BRIDE. LORD JESUS. You said that anything that we ask through you according to our Father's will shall be done..we are asking that you Bless Emma with the same love, grace, mercy, deliverance, forgiveness, and salvation that You have kindly and greatly blessed us with. Satan doesn't deserve 1 bit of satisfaction from stealing Emma. Not that he coula anyway..for no1 can take away Gods. children! Since I have been saved Lord...I have seen many miracles from You. Cancer healed after 3 years of suffering..a badly sprained ankle instantly healed..a job given to someone who used to have a bad background..and much more...So I definitely know what You can do! So I pray this in Jesus Christ's mighty and powerful name..SAVE OUR SISTER..DELIVER HER FROM EVIL ..PULL HER TO YOU FATHER GOD..AND NEVER LET HER GO! I pray this in faith and love for You Father God..for You Lord Jesus..for You Holy Spirit .. May You Bless Sister Emma, Father..Amen

Kalan, what a powerful prayer, my Spirit within testifies to it, and I'm in full agreement, and stand with you dear Brother in Christ, for Emma, so that she will be delivered, from her addictions, and forevermore, protected under the Father's wing!

Lord hear our prayers!!! For nothing is impossible for God our Heavenly Father, of Might and Power! May it be done so, Our Lord and God, for your Honor and Glory! We Praise you and thank you in Jesus holy name! Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Everyone!!! Please send up a quick prayer for Emma right now, we are trying to get her to go to rehab (sort of an "intervention" if you will). We can use all prayers for her! Please help us rebuke our enemy and claim power for her in Jesus name!!!

Thankyou again to ALL who have and are continuing to pray for her. I love you all sooooo much for it!!

God bless you!

Valerie thank-you so much for keeping this post at the top because right now we are really close to getting her into rehab but its a huge spiritual battle going on. She's agreed to possibly go this Thursday. We have an appointment set up. Please keep her in your prayers this week, its a really important week. Please pray that she'll agree to go in willingly.

Tomorrow is the big day, please pray! I've had more dialogue w her today than in 6 months, so prayers are working! ! Her heart is more open than ever, and Shea expressing remorse where she wasn't before which is good. She's such a bright beautiful person I have such high hopes for her, I refuse to let Satan get her without a fight!!!! Thank-you for standing and fighting with me everyone! !

Hello all!! Just wanted to tell you that Emma checked into rehab TODAY!!!! We are all so thrilled, and she did it all on her own!!
Thankyou all soooooo much for praying! She will be in for three weeks, if you think of her send up a prayer that she will learn how to live without drugs while she is there!!
Thanks for your prayers everyone! God bless!!

Hello all, I wanted to give you an update on Emma. She has been in rehab now for two weeks and is doing remarkably well. However, the true test will be when she leaves the facility and is face to face with her temptation once again. She had a good friend that was in the rehab with her and discharged recently, and on the day of discharge she overdosed on heroin and died. It was a deeply sad time for Emma, and also a really serious eye opener to the situation of drug abuse she is in. I am hopeful that terrible tragedy will motivate her to stay clean when she leaves this Friday, as it is her last day. Please lift her up in prayer on this week, and especially on Friday if you think of it.
Thank you all again.....So much.

Please everyone pray for Emma once again. She was doing SO well, went to rehab, came back to the Lord, was going to school, got a job, everything! Then last weekend she totally fell of the wagon. Stole and forged a bunch of checks from my grandmother, and threatened to committ suicide. I don't know what happened!!! I'ts awful! I'ts like she's possesed by demons she's so different on the drugs. Our whole family is devastated once again, and we are all at a loss as to what to do. We feel much of it is spiritual. Please lift her up in prayer, we need it at this desperate hour for our family.
Thank you all, your sister in our beloved Lord Jesus, may he come soon!

DewDrops I have been praying for you. The enemy is attacking so fiercely now it hardly seems fair. Put on your whole spiritual armor and fight back, it does work. Claiming the power of the blood of Christ over our enemy for our loved ones and ourselves has great results. Simply resisting the devil in the name of Jesus outloud at least once a day helps too. I personally wrote myself a daily "mantra" of sorts, to keep me focused, and help me always be "facing" the right direction. It may be silly, but I find on the days when I struggle, if I repeat this throughout the day my day goes much better. Each person can make their own, you could come up with something meaningful to you. Mine goes like this:

"I believe in God's will for my life, I claim the power of the blood of Jesus for his will to be done. I believe in my own sucess. I believe in miracles."

That's it. Just a simple daily mantra I repeat over and over until I am feeling more on track. I sometimes have to repeat it 50 times before it sinks in and does any good, but for me it truly works. Remember, self confidence through faith can help you to achieve sucess in your endeavors. The Lord WANTS to bless you, he has plans to prosper you and give you a hope and a future!!! You are in his capable and loving hands.
We must fight! We must resist!! Lets run this race together, you have lots of friends "electronically" holding your hand right here in this forum. I personally have felt so blessed having this wonderful crew of devoted followers of our beloved Christ here to come to every day for encouragement and strength. I'm not sure I would have made it through the last 6 months without them! Thank you all!! I love you all!

Dewdrops,

Many Christians are under Satanic attacks, however, we must keep our eyes on Jesus at all times. Never give over to the enemy, and in Jesus name rebuke the devil; "Satan get behind me", and "keep looking and listening only to the Lord's voice".

It's time to surrender everything you can't handle to the Lord, and Listen to that "still small voice within" yourself. Your conscience, God speaks to those whom will "listen"! Stop talking about Satan and his evil ways, this way his not getting the attention he wants, the more you speak about him, the more attention he gets, and desires. Instead rebuke him in the name of Jesus, and speak of all the wonderful things Jesus has done in the scripture, and in your life. Drown his voice with singing songs like "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so".

When you hear his voice, start praying immediately, don't listen. When he attacks, praise the Lord Jesus, and thank him for the victory to come. The more you speak of Jesus, the less the devil will want to stay around you.

Don't let him take you eyes off Jesus, trust Jesus, in good times and in bad, in happy times and in sad.
Pray without ceasing, praise God all day long. The devil will flee, the sooner, you surrender all your fears, concerns and doubts unto the Lord.

May God always receive the Glory and Honor for everything, and may all of us lean on God for understanding.

In the name of Jesus, I command Satan to get behind me, for I'm looking into the face of Jesus, and I can see and hear only Jesus, and no one else. Amen!

Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly,

Valerie

Thank you Valerie, Debbie, Dewdrops and all who are praying. I weep as I write this, because life is so HARD!!! It is more difficult than anything I have ever had to endure to watch my beloved sister, a beautiful, smart, capable girl with all the future in the world ahead of her throw her life away to drugs. She loves the Lord, she WANTS to stay clean, but it is so hard for her. The addiction has attached itself to her like a life sucking leach, she cannot break free. she has tried, is trying, but it comes back to claim her over and over. She gives into it, despite her attempts not to. Each time she gives in she goes into a period where she is just not herself. she steals, lies, does stupid psychotic things, is so mean to all of us, texting and saying horrible things to us. Then when she comes out of it she is so remorseful, she cries, she reaches out to us for forgiveness, she wants to kill herself for it. We help her through it, she goes to rehab meetings, she meets with her sponsor, she does really well for ahile then BAM! It reaches out and claims her again and it starts all over. Oh the agony of this trial is almost more than I can bear!! I love her so much! I cannot stand to watch this! I want to throw myself into a black hole where I do not have to endure this horrible pain in my heart for her!
Debbie, what you said about God being even more in pain over this actually really helped me. I sometimes forget just how much it pains our heavenly father when we as his children sin, and the sin leads to terrible consequences in our lives. It was a good reminder to me that my Lord is hurting even more than me over this, that I am not alone in my personal grief for her. Thank you for that reminder.
Valerie, I think you are right that this deon of addiction may not be able to be removed from her without prayer and fasting. If any of you feel led to fast for her, even one meal, to focus your prayers for my sister I would ask that you do. Any of you who do not post on this site but read these messages and pray.....THANK YOU. The Lord sees your heart and knows you are praying, and it is for him and to him that we do these things, out of our love for our Lord, and the love he gives us for others. I thank you all, please pray for my Emma.
I will give you a few personal details about her to pray for, it may help.
She has a boyfriend who is also on drugs, they are terrible influences over each other, we all feel very strongly that they should not be together, but I don't know what the Lord's will is in this. Emma wants to be a nurse, she is trying to obtain her C.N.A. right now, she used to be a straight A student, when she was twelve she won the city spelling bee in her hometown- she hardly has to study, she really is smart. She is genorous and driven, she used to volunteer at an animal shelter, she has done numerous missions to help others with her church youth group- she went down for Katrina and helped for two weeks down in the south. She is super good at sports- she used to play competative softball, volleyball and basketball! Not anymore. She loves to cook and comes up with her own recipies all the time. She sings and plays guitar, she writes her own songs, and they are amazing! Sadly, she sold her treasured guitar to pay for drugs. She has endured several traumatic instances of sexual abuse (once as a child at the hands of her friends father) and date rape, this may be contributing to her taking drugs. If any of this helps you to pray for her please direct your prayers to the father on these specifics I have told you.
Thank you all again, Thank you so so so much.

Hello all,
I want to give you all an update on my sister since so many of you have been faithfully praying for her. I mentioned in my last post that her boyfriend was a bad influence on her and we hoped she would see that, praise God she finally saw that was the case and she broke up with him! She went to detox again and is once again clean, but now has to figure out somewhere to live that is a "clean-living" environment. These are very difficult to find in our area for anyone under 21, please pray we can help her to find something. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Of real interest......another member on here and I have been personally e-mailing each other and supporting each other in prayer as we both have loved ones addicted to drugs. She e-mailed me about three weeks ago and said she had a dream where she saw a beautiful young girl dressed in white so happy and content one moment, then the next moment her face turned evil and contorted and she was dressed in rags, she knew it had to be Emma, and it deeply disturbed her. I had not yet sent a picture of Emma to her, so when I responded to her I sent her one, she responded right back with great emotion and said that it was her! The girl in her dream!! She had never seen her before, but she dreamed of her. This just confirms to me that there is a HUGE spiritual battle going on for Emma right now and I don't fully understand it, but Satan is working OVERTIME to get her and it SUCKS! It makes me so mad! For those of you that have ever prayed for her even once, thank you......it means so much, and the prayers I hope are working to defeat our enemy. Please continue to pray if you feel led to do so, as the battle for her is not yet over.
Blessings and love to you all!!!!

Do you remember the parable that Jesus told about the house that had the demon evicted, was swept clean and then the demon returned and brought 7 more with him? His point was that after getting rid of the original demon/devil that was influencing the behavior that vacuum must be filled with God's Holy Spirit so that the evil spirits that seek to re-enter will not find an empty "house".

Whatever door was opened to allow the original problem must be closed (by prayer declaration) by Emma so that the problem doesn't keep resurfacing. Demons have to have legal entry. Once evicted the entryway to them must be closed so they can't ever return. Please pray and ask God to help you and Emma determine what that entry point was so that it can be sealed off. Hope that is helpful.