Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange sounds hoax or real sign?

What is your gut instinct? Myself I am still on the fence but leaning towards this being a sign. The sounds are very similar in all the vidoeos I have seen and unless the sound has been lifted from a movie etc... ??? It would have to be an elaborate hoax would it not?

I don't know but it is hard not to stop thinking about it. I am a very curious person and I am eager to find an answer to this strange phenomenon.

It is the strangest, creepiest sound I have ever heard.

shannon

Re: Strange sounds hoax or real sign?

As for my discernment, hoax.

"For he bringeth forth many lying wonders onto the earth" paraphrase Rev chapter 13 regarding the false prophet. Not that I'm saying he is making these sounds, just pointing out the deceiver's MO. Speculate all you want about what's causing this.

When a TRULY supernatural event from God happens, we will know it, unmistakably.

Keep your eyes only on Him.

TB

There is a prophetic word posted in the dream section
by Regina entitled,

..."In reply to unexplained noises around the globe"

This is TRULY one of the most powerful I have ever
seen. It says things are MUCH, MUCH WORSE than we
can "see" on the surface. I agree they are!!!

Thanks Calvin

I just read it. It is a powerful message.

shannon