Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
movies about the rapture?

My husband and I watched the Left Behind series over the holiday. We enjoyed it very much. Are there any other movies on the rapture ?

Also, if anyone could recommend good Christian movies on any subject I would appreciate it. We loved Johnathan Sperry and To Save a Life. We are very selective about what we watch so I would not mind adding a few titles to our home collection. It is a nice time of year to watch an occassional good movie with the nice cold weather we are having here in Canada.

shannon

Re: movies about the rapture?

Sure Shannon,
There are a ton of great Christian movies out there. Some are even available on Netflix. I have also purchased alot from http://www.christianbook.com/

Here is a list of some rapture related movies.
Moment After 1 & 2
Omegga code 1 & 2
In the Blink of an Eye
Six: The mark unleashed

Here are some other enjoyable Christian movies:
The Perfect Stranger
Another Perfect Stranger
The Perfect Gift
Time Changer
Secrets of Jonathon Sperry
Clancy
End of the Harvest
Marriage Retreat
Jerusalem Countdown
Mercy Streets
Joseph (Ben Kingsley version)
Fireproof
The Star of Bethlehem
Soul Surfer
The Encounter
Faith like Potatoes
Letters to God
Wager

Plus many more.

I have seen all listed above and own most of them. Many of these I has seen countless times.
One to watch for release in 2012 is called "Ghost Soldiers" with David A.R. White.

Here's a few more I thought of:
Hidden Secrets
The Stranger Tv series: 7 episodes(on youtube)
Unidentified

Amazing Grace
The Ultimate Gift

I have seen and enjoyed most of David A. R. White's movies. Hidden Secrets was very good along with Marriage Retreat. He also did one about the Rapture called "In the Blink of an Eye". It is kind of like the movie Ground Hog Day, but it involves the Rapture. It is an interesting story line. I have also seen "The Moment After 2" which is pretty good, also staring David A. R. White.

Like D. Shadow I also watched and enjoyed "The Encounter". Bruce Marchiano does a great job of portraying a modern day Christ.

If you have not seen "Facing the Giants" I would encourage you to do so. It is my absolute favorite, I watch it about every 6 weeks. It is encouraging and uplifting. It makes me cry every time.

Can you believe it? Big tough biker dude crying? What will happen next?

My eyes get blurry every time I think of what Jesus did and continues to do for me. The dreadful awful sinner that I am, and a Holy God loves me? It boggles my mind. But I am so grateful for God's Grace and His mercy. Thank you Father for sending Jesus to die for our sins.

Sorry I got off topic.

God Bless,

Mike Caron

Re: movies about the rapture?.....Full length films added!

I would highly recommend the first three on my list above:
The Perfect Stranger
Another Perfect Stranger
The Perfect Gift
The Stranger tv series

In these films, Jefferson Moore plays Jesus appearing to people today. The dialogue and writing is amazing. Definitely must see!

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

FULL LENGTH

FULL LENGTH

FULL LENGTH

Here's another classic I'm sure we've all seen and one of my favorites so I'll add it here. It's separated into 28 parts. The embed code has been disabled but here is the link.

1 of 28 Jesus of Nazareth - Robert Powell Full Movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVlZK8eE-Q&feature=plcp&context=C3c3fc9fUDOEgsToPDskLHTB7JCmcI9Ux8PKV6h4bK

A great Christian film on the Rapture is called "The Gathering"

Here is the YouTube trailer for "The Gathering"

I used clips from "The Gathering" in my YouTube music video Crystal Lewis - Live "People Get Ready" entitled "The Rapture..."

Also, another great Christian End Time Film is called "End of the Harvest"
by Rich Christiano Starring: David White, Brad Heller, Lance Zitron, Blanche Tosh and Kevin Downes

Thanks for adding Rick. I've seen "The End of the Harvest" and enjoyed it. Below is the movie trailer for those who haven't seen it.

I have over 30 more Christian movies and trailers that I know of. Over the next few weeks I'll post a full length movie and a trailer each day. If anybody watches any of the posted recommendations in this post....please share your review of the film with the forum. I was involved in the film business as a producer for 10 years and quit about 5 years ago because of all the godless nonsense that goes on in that industry. It is great to see in the last few years, Christian productions taking a bold step into releasing quality films. Such a great change from the garbage that is being released in the mainstream nowadays.

FULL LENGTH

Shadow

Thank you so much. Thank you for such a wonderful list. I look forward to buying a few of these once in a while. Which one is your favorite?

It is so important to be careful what you put in your mind. This is why I am very selective what I watch now. When I was a teen I liked scary movies and a lot of stuff that I would never watch now. I just though it was fun to be scared but years later I realized how badly I had been affected by these movies. Luckily my husband agrees with me that most of the movies today are horrific and he seemed to really like the Christian movies we have seen so far.

I also like classic old movies but the ones I like are hard to find. Sometimes I get them on ebay at a good price. It is great to have a little collection that the family can watch together.

Shannon

Thanks Shannon,
I'll keep adding more to the list over the next few weeks. I've enjoyed all the movies I posted so it's difficult to pick just one. But if I had to narrow it down to just a couple I would have to say the Perfect Stranger movies with Jefferson Moore and I also love the movie "Joseph" with Ben Kingsley and Paul Mercurio. I've literally probably seen each of these movies 50-60 times each over the years.
Also, although not on the above list, I love the "Ten Commandments" with Charlton Heston.

Having worked in the film business, it's amazing at how deep the satanic influence is in hollywood movies. And it goes alot deeper than just being a "dirty" or "crude" movie. Satan has always had his hand in Hollywood, however I has seen an explosion of demonic influence in all media (film, tv, music) in the last 12-15 years. There is so much symbolism and hidden demonic doctrine in most films released today that even the average Christian I talk to doesn't even recognize it. That's why it's great to finally have the Christian community coming out the last several years and producing quality and enjoyable films.
I'll also occasionally post some movie recommendations that are not "Christian" movies, but are totally family oriented and safe.
Below is a trailer for such a film I just watched last week...."Hatchi".

HI Shadow

I just bought The Gathering on ebay really cheap and a nice classic called Journey For Margret...

Unfortunately if you do not built your own collection of safe movies there is nothing safe to watch. I know what you are talking about when you say you have noticed more Satanic influence in the movies in the past 12 years. When my husband and I look at the listings I get the creeps from the titles alone. There are so many movies about the occult, vampires etc. I know now as a Christian that these movies are indeed dangerous. It is not even just the movies it is the books too. I love to go to Chapters with my children but the last two years all I see in the youth section are books about teenage vampires or other occult type books. I fear for the kids today who get into this stuff. I remember when I was a teen I liked vampire movies and scary things and they were bad then but now it is so much worse. I cannot even begin to tell you how I later learned the hard way how bad this stuff was.

Most people make fun of me now because I watch Dvd's of old fashioned family shows like Leave it To Beaver and such... I do go to the movies with my kids but we go to see things like the Muppets or Happy Feet... I will tell you though that even going into a movie theater bothers me now... I guess more because I am a parent of young kids. Some of the posters are shocking and embarrassing to let young kids see. This world has just gone so far down the drain. I guess this is why I keep coming back to this site. It allows me to get away from this world for a bit . Do you know what I mean?. I feel like I am with my true brothers and sisters and we are all waiting and encouraging each other and finding ways to do the best we can while we are here.

shannon

I have been a professional Broadcaster in Christian Television and Videography. Some of these titles I formerly aired on Christian TV as a Television Station General Manager.

All the movies by Cloud Ten Pictures, producers of the the Left Behind film series are very good. Some additional titles include:

Apocalypse I
Apocalypse II: Revelation
Apocalypse III: Tribulation
Apocalypse IV: Judgement
Vanished (Documentary)
Deceived
Waterproof
Left Behind: The Movie
Left Behind II: Tribulation Force
Left Behind: World at War

Cloud Ten Pictures Films "In The Works" include:
Left Behind - New Remake (For Wide Theatrical Release)
Apocalypse V: Redemption - The Chosen
End of the Beginning

http://www.cloudtenpictures.com/site2/

Another excellent Christian Movie film producer is Provident Films. A few of their great titles include:

Courageous (Brand New Movie currently receiving rave reviews)
Fireproof
Facing the Giants
Flywheel

http://www.providentfilms.org/films

Courageous Trailer:

http://www.courageousthemovie.com/

I also enjoyed "Unidentified" a Christian movie about UFOs starring musical artist, Rebecca St. James.

http://rsjames.com/film/

One more thing, on Dave & Rich Christiano: Some of their movies have been listed here, but I have to say I really love all the Christian movies by the Christiano Brothers. Here is a website about their vision, ministry, and film projects:

The Christiano Brothers Story - Five & Two Pictures

http://www.christianfilms.com/dcf.htm

D. Shadow
Here's another classic I'm sure we've all seen and one of my favorites so I'll add it here. It's separated into 28 parts. The embed code has been disabled but here is the link.

1 of 28 Jesus of Nazareth - Robert Powell Full Movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVlZK8eE-Q&feature=plcp&context=C3c3fc9fUDOEgsToPDskLHTB7JCmcI9Ux8PKV6h4bK

D. Shadow, The Revolutionary starring John Kay Steel in the role of Jesus, is still yet another excellent film to see.

Watch TBN, b/c they often air bits 'n' pieces of this fine film in between programs. My favorite scene is when Nicodemus confronts Jesus about 'being born again.' John Kay is AWESOME as Jesus!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

FULL LENGTH

FULL LENGTH

FULL LENGTH

FULL LENGTH

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

I thought End of the harvest was the best for my personal taste. Very well written scrip and great acting.

That is just me. Another person may say this movie or that but the debate in this movie gets really intense.

I suppose I have always been a softy for low finance films. If done right they seem to come out very real to life. Thumbs up on this film.

FULL MOVIE

Below is a good link to a post by JIMH.

200 Movies full length - just for you
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8261&msgid=1206819&cmd=show

D. Shadow,

Thanks so much for posting all these great movies to share with all the Brothers & Sisters in Christ! I appreciate your participation and encouraging posts & videos for all here! I believe these movies are keepers, and we'd hate to lose them.

Therefore, I put a link to these movies and this thread, and I'm closing this thread down so that you, Shannon or any one else may continue under a separate thread at the forum below! That way they don't get lost in the shuffle or disappear off the board and stay at the proper forum, and anyone can watch them, months down the road as well.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8261

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie