Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feelings of dread coupled with spiritual attacks, visions, and vertigo?

I know there have been other threads on here discussing folks who have had feelings of dread within the past year or years leading up to this time, but as I read on the various different websites I visit, I have seen a marked increase in this within the past month (since right before Christmas). People with feelings of dread or panick. On the Christian websites I have noted that these feelings of dread are often accompanied by feelings of being spiritually attacked, or actual awake visions of dark spirits, or feelings of vertigo or strange sounds.

Personally I have been experiencing this very much. All of a sudden within the past month or so I find myself fighting off evil spirits in my dreams nearly every night. Sometimes I am scared to death and wake up in a sweat, other times I use my "sword of the spirit and my shield of faith" and defeat them in the name of Jesus. Strangely during the day I have been re-living nearly every major sin I have ever committed in my life.....complete with detailed flashbacks (Whooooa!! Sooo bizarre!! Never has happened to me before!!) When these happen I panick, and feel completely lost and unworthy, I feel depressed and ashamed, and I beg for forgiveness yet again from the Lord. I feel like there is no hope, that I am a slave to my own sins and I will never escape this dark world and my own sinful nature, sometimes I curl into a ball and cry. I have been a Christian my whole life and I recognize cognitively that this is a spiritual attack, but emotionaly it is super hard to deal with, and it is coming at me with unabandoned ferver. Never before have I been under such unrelenting spiritual attack. I share this with you on this forum because I see it being discussed in many other places and many other forums, both Christian and non-Christian alike, and I consider the folks here on RFTH to be "my" family. I pray for you all every day and I hope you are praying for me too, because quite frankly I desperately need it right now!!! However.....that being said I will share this. I think perhaps these attacks, and these feelings of dread are spillover from the heavenly realms and the battle being waged there, for if time is as short as we all feel and know that it is, then the enemy must be in a FRENZY of activity right now trying to get people to fall in any way he can.

Has anyone else noted or been having greatly increased feelings of dread within the past 3-4 weeks? Spiritual attacks in their dreams or while awake? Feelings of vertigo? Hearing strange sounds? I know many of you have shared that this is indeed the case (There is that whole thread on the Earth "Groaning" which I find to be fascinating). Here is a thread from RITA that I found truly interesting to read and thought I would share here:

Please use prayer and discernment!!!

http://raptureintheairnow.com/dreams-amp-visions/attacks

Remember, not all dreams and visions are from the Lord.....I have to remind myself of that each and every time I am told that I am unworthy, that the feelings of dread, and panick, and fear creep in. Satan is obviously using every card in his deck to try and get me to give up right now, and I am thinking some of you are going through similar things. We must remember this.....by the blood of the Lamb our sins are forgiven, they are completely blotted out. We are worthy because God has made us so by his love, and it cannot be taken away from us. In Christ we are more than conquorors. Remember, this battle that wages around us is ALREADY WON. Jesus wins!!!! YAY!!!!
Keep fighting brothers and sisters, we are nearly there. Keep running, the end is in sight!!! The greatest prize of all awaits us......falling into the safety of the arms of our savior Jesus Christ. Be encouraged, have faith!!! I am praying for each of you on here, I hope you are praying too. Let us lift one another up to the Lord and hold tight together!!

Re: Feelings of dread coupled with spiritual attacks, visions, and vertigo?

I used to have episodes where I felt so totally surrounded and overwhelmed that I would just be spiritually paralyzed and not do anything. I asked God what was going on and I had a dream of being swarmed by bees head to toe. I was terrified I couldn't breathe. When I woke up I knew this meant something.

When I sat thinking about it, He gave me a visual memory of myself as a child hanging clothes on the clothes line. This was before electric dryers when you washed clothes and hung them out to dry. Anyway, I was hanging up some washcloths and a yellow jacket lighted on my back and crawled up under my loose summer top and up to my shoulder. I was so afraid that it would sting me that I just froze and didn't move until he crawled to the outside of my blouse and flew away. I was terrified.

God showed me that when a spirit (demon) of fear attacks, I was freezing up just like I did with the wasp. He also said that demons travel in packs, like gangs and gang up on someone just like the swarming bees in my dream. He told me rebuke them and send them off by the blood of Jesus and not give them the chance to terroize me. Since then I have had no more attacks. One thing that really pulls the plug on the enemy is to see how they operate. Having the cover pulled off their schemes is sometimes in itself enough to get rid of them. They cannot hurt you when you cover yourself and your family with the blood of Jesus and call out His name. Once they know that you know this, they back off. Exposure blows their cover.